Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    have a cigarette or hit the booze!

Playing Disgaea 3, Star Ocean: The Last Hope
    Watching Valkyria Chronicles, Hajime no Ippo: New Challenger, FMA: Brotherhood

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Normally listen to Hamish and Andy Podcasts (People outside Australia will probably have no idea what I'm talking about ) , listen to music, try to hang out with my friends or play some games

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Lol, Hamish and Andy are great.

Often I'll just remain sad for a while. There's nothing wrong with being sad. But I only get sad if something really bad happens. I'm an optimist.

I'll listen to Sex Pistols when I'm frustrated. Then I slowly move into Something Corporate. They make me want to dye my hair black.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    If I'm stressed over work I don't really mind it, it sorta pushes me to work harder I'm one of those people who like working under preasure and stuffs.

But if it's with my family, which it normally is.. I'm luckily enough to have the boyf always there =] Even if it's like 4 in the morning he'll answer his phone to talk to me or come see me so.. I usually just talk things through with him and he'll cheer me up =]

Apart from that I'll do the usual thing and go up to my bed-room and stick on some music.. I prefer to read when I'm like that because if some song comes on it could make me feel worse, but when I read I just forget about it all and just concerntrate on the book so..

Ads