LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    he was very good before he got huge all of a sudden. IDK you don't see records broken everyday, and i felt that i should appreciate it. He was one of the greatest in baseball in my opinion, it would be like rooting against Jordan for me. Yeah you can argue that the power isn't as real, but if you look at his Avg and Obc it's still very impressive, yes the threat of the homerun bolsters these stats up a bit as well, but i don't think anyone could have cheated as good as Barry did. That is it doesn't take just anyone to pass this guy, with or without steroids.
    Last edited by LeWaffles; 09-26-2007 at 07:42 PM.

formerly known as wii-fi

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Michael Jordan didn't cheat. He worked his ass off everyday to become the player he was. I mean I obviously won't be able to change your opinion on this but comparing Michael Jordan and Barry Bonds is just ridiculous...

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    yeah, its a great idea (and the honest truth) to put the asterisk on the ball..its only fair, bonds still got the fame for all of this, but only looks like a jackass in the end, theres always consequences

Member #
    Friends
    I wasn't saying Jordan cheated NOT at all i meant to compare them in greatness and what they've done to thier sports. Bonds never won a champ, but individually both something to watch. I respect your opinion though, i've never taken steroids, nor have i ever hit a hr, but i loved to watch Barry.

formerly known as wii-fi

Ads