Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979

Will Something Happen?

Sorry if the thread title was misleading, but I was hoping that this would be a good thread idea and could have some good discussion.

Back in the day, when our parents/grandparents were growing up, they had horrible events happen in their time that I don't think I need to share. I am sure everyone will know what happened in their time.

However what I was thinking was, will there be something big in our time?
    I mean, we had the terrorism things, but that wasn't nearly as big as what happened to all the people that died back then and what so many people had to go through for so long ( no offense).

So what will happen to us.
    Will there be another War?
    Will Global warming start to kick in real bad soon?

What is it?

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    There is a possibility that there may be a war between Iran and the US backed most likely by the French, British and Canadians. Also our parents generation screwed us over in terms of Global Warming forcing us to deal with the problems that they have caused.

D S
    Member #
    Friends
    8371-1413-5471-1722
    Many things could happen. Another world war could break out, and global warming will no doubt start effecting us greatly.

They say the world ends in 2012? They might be right, considering the crap going on in the world(over passes collapsing,war,global warming,etc).
    Join -No External Links.

If you wish to add me as a "Wii Friend" PM me
    D S ~~Since 1992

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Look at todays world.

problem enough?

We have to live in this world.

Thats what happened, we lived in a world that has been screwed over.

And we survived the reign of Blair and Bush.

21st of the 12th 2012. The date that both the egyption and mayan calenders end. A catyclasmic will occur which will cause a mass extinction. All according to Mayan belief.
    Last edited by Foxy; 09-28-2007 at 02:39 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    3257-3629-3771-6299
    Well for the Mayan(Dont know if spelled that right) the World is supposed to end on 12/12/12 I do remind you that this is just a theory so don't go around town saying to everyone you know. But the Mayans have predicted some events that have happend.

And Well I think the world ending is a pretty big event.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I agree with with syntax but i also think its gonna be held here on US ground, not something i want. But think about it, a lot of countries have been destroyed cuz of wars the US has been lucky enough to avoid that. Just wat i think, i hope it doesnt happen but if u had a war on ur house cuzed by other people wouldnt u want revenge?

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    I agree with with syntax but i also think its gonna be held here on US ground, not something i want. But think about it, a lot of countries have been destroyed cuz of wars the US has been lucky enough to avoid that. Just wat i think, i hope it doesnt happen but if u had a war on ur house cuzed by other people wouldnt u want revenge?
    Countries destroyed by war?

I am sorry but I will have to disagree. Look at Germany, it has been ravaged by two wars yet imo it benefitted, it is now a fully developed country with a great culture. Not a dictator ship trying to make the ultimate person.

If there was a war with iran it will be on iranian ground.

Also, anyone considering russia?

The second cold war has its rumours.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Countries destroyed by war?

I am sorry but I will have to disagree. Look at Germany, it has been ravaged by two wars yet imo it benefitted, it is now a fully developed country with a great culture. Not a dictator ship trying to make the ultimate person.

If there was a war with iran it will be on iranian ground.

Also, anyone considering russia?

The second cold war has its rumours.

Ok good point but Germany is a well financed country, they have the abilty to rebuild and get over it. Im talkin about those small lil terrorist countries that are just tired of lookin at sh|t all there life.

And as for Russia to be honest that is a country that dont want to go to war with.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Bliss
    Ok good point but Germany is a well financed country, they have the abilty to rebuild and get over it. Im talkin about those small lil terrorist countries that are just tired of lookin at sh|t all there life.

And as for Russia to be honest that is a country that dont want to go to war with.
    No one wants to go war with russia or america but there is a high amount of tension between USA and Russia, even since the USSR and now it looks like the tension is getting really high again.

Russia have been flying plains in british terrority also, apparently testing and such. On all occasions we have had RAF jets guide this planes back out of our air space.

Putin is really pushing his power.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    No one wants to go war with russia or america but there is a high amount of tension between USA and Russia, even since the USSR and now it looks like the tension is getting really high again.

Russia have been flying plains in british terrority also, apparently testing and such. On all occasions we have had RAF jets guide this planes back out of our air space.

Putin is really pushing his power.

wow i didint know that...testing wat? there planes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads