Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Fi
    well imao i think that there is a god or a superior being, and we don't know everything and we may not be able to comprehend everything. It's crazy how we are able to learn and discover new things but is there a limit to what we can understand? Seeing is believing but we don't know what's out there as well. You're not ignorant btw.

EDIT some things may sound far-fetched, but isn't it strange how we exist as well? idk sometimes if i think about the big picture, the absolute big picture of things, it's just crazy.

We evolved from tiny organisms VERY LONG AGO, like billions of years ago. when the earth was created, during the big bang.
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends

Facts

Know your facts...Look for Evidence...look deep into Reasearch & History...
    "Ignorance is bliss"...
    "knowing is half the battle"
    Be Knowlagable...
    not as a smart alec but...more as I've done my homework

Example: It's a Theory Not A FACT yet, that the Earth is Billons of years old...
    But its a Fact, we have evidence to prove the spinning /rotation of the earth...is slowing down...The Atomic Clock has a 3 second per 1000 year error...it means the earth is slowing down 3 seconds per 1000 years...like top spining slower as it winds down...But whats a "Year" 365 days...no...more like 360 as you find in a circle as in 360 degrees = mathamatical fact.
    But if we use this Quantim math Fact to simulate the reversal of the rotation/spinning of the earth...we wind up literaly spining so fast... Life as we know it could not exist even 5 to 10 Million years (360 days = degree rotation of a circle) ago...
    Example: Its aslo a Fact (we have evidence to prove) the Earth is moving away from the Sun...Very Slowy..but moving none the less...like a bullet or ball thrown...its velocity of speed is not a constant, which mean its slowing down...it had a Starting point, a point of impact, or trigger if you will...so in calculating the Quantim math Fact to simulate its position at its trigger based on the its velocity of speed...the Earth would be inside the Sun even 5 to 10 Million years ago

So the theroy that the earth is Billions of years old Does not hold up under Quantim Math Facts

like I said...do your homework

Real Faith is based on Fact not feelling

Member #
    Friends

Law

The Second Law (fact) Of Thremodynamics is simple thus an Explosion Cannot create, It Destroys...Ask any Victim of An explosion...were you hurt or healed...Explosions do not create Paterns, Nor do they create order...But Chaos...
    Our own Scientific Law of Fact....the "Big Bang"....Could never have created the perfect order of our patern that sustains life...If you don't believe me or the second law of thermodynamics...try clening up or bring order to your room by the use of a Handgrenade....Just aint gonna happen is it.
    So Big Bang bata boom...Never happend...it's still a Theory.

Just look around you dude...do you really think all this some big accident, that just so happend....someone made the chair your sitting on, someone made the CPU your using someone makes the games we play...
    Eveything known to man has one thing in commom...where did it come from, Who made it...A creator.

Member #
    Friends
    there are the facts but, they only explain so much, the others are just theories, faith and religion are theories too. There is just some things we can't explain and some don't accept it, imo.

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    Buddhism...anyone...

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

Official Metroid Breeder Zarogan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5460-1571-7458-7185
    You are not being ignorant, you're choosing for yourself and that is always right. I don't believe in any religion but I do believe there is something superior, call it energy if you like, we are all made of it. I dont think of it as a sentient being but more of a way that everything is connected. I'm also a person that needs facts to believe in something, but I just don't think everything was created by coincidence, there has to be something bigger.
    Last edited by Zarogan; 10-01-2007 at 09:43 PM.

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    I'm with you on this one, science and logic all the way!

Member #
    Friends
    3766-9259-1086-3732
    what about deism?

Hook'em Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mn777saint
    The Second Law (fact) Of Thremodynamics is simple thus an Explosion Cannot create, It Destroys...Ask any Victim of An explosion...were you hurt or healed...Explosions do not create Paterns, Nor do they create order...But Chaos...
    Our own Scientific Law of Fact....the "Big Bang"....Could never have created the perfect order of our patern that sustains life...If you don't believe me or the second law of thermodynamics...try clening up or bring order to your room by the use of a Handgrenade....Just aint gonna happen is it.
    So Big Bang bata boom...Never happend...it's still a Theory.
    I think you are misunderstanding the concept of the big bang. Matter was created. From matter eventually came 'existence'. That whole gravity thing: pulling atoms and molecules together over billions of years over the stretches of the universe, forming gas giants, stars and planets... new compounds and elements being formed...

At least that's how I was taught it when I was in school, but I haven't done cosmology or physics in over five years. I was more of a biology girl.

Member #
    Friends

long answer - sorry for the lenght

Again not to be the "Preacher" here, I wiil not promote any Religious Sect...
    "Knowledge is truly the Key to all understanding"

My Story 100 precent legit: I too was born into a Catholic backround...being the tenth child of ten kids wasn't easy...Bourn and raised in Very strick Roman Cathlolsism...I puked out evey last doctrin that shoved down my throat...I turnded to Paganisim/New age enlightenment/sorcery,witchcraft (White Majik), Incantations, Divinations, Necromancy (Black Majik), & even human Blood sacrfices, (Blood/Red Majik) I was a wizard of the 12 degree, a Wican of a coven of 13 members....I had "Powers" that mere humans could comprhend...(No joke Dead serious)...But these "Powres" grow deep with Greed, envy,lust, and hatred, it was all about "Self" before otheres.
    These "Spirit guides" or "Familyrs" were to do "My" Biding....Unbeknoweset to me I was doing "thier" bidding...
    so lets just say the 'Supernatural" is real...these Supernatural/spiritual bieng exist (my eyes have seen them)
    So when a comoner gose to a Witch, Shaman, Wizard, Fortune Teller ect...to seek answers that No one else alive could possibly know...And get a acruate answer...that answer came from a disguised supernatural bieng acting on behafe of the Medium used...(these beings do not age and span for generations...so of course they know where Aunt Ruth burried the family tresuse... they were there when she did it)

Now as to why I'm no loger practicing any of the above activities is a brush with death and the after life...If you dont think there is somthing after this life you are shurly mistaken...Even though Ive never been to China, Does not mean it does not exist...So even the you nevr been to Hell, it does not mean it does not exist...I can ask some one who visted China and find out what it was like...You can ask me what Hell was like For I visited Hell...its as real as China is... and no Drugs or alcohol or mood altering drugs were the catilist for the ride

It's a place where I never ever want to go back too ever again, nor do I wish it upon any onelse...

I was in a Car Acident, I was the driver of a 2 door potiac hatch back, and the time of the accident, my stupidity, anger & frustation got the best of me, My Mother passed away 3 months prior to this incident...so that added to the depression, so I had the neddle of the speedometer Burried past 90 Mph
    & a 20 mph curve came upon me to soon to react, from 90 mph to Dead Stop withen 15 feet the car hit a Powerline pole (the real big thick ones) & hit on the drivers side...the crash crushed my car & Broke the Poerline pole (I got the bill from the city), the cars wheels were pined by the metal, the engin block cracked upon impact, the drverside door smashed my left chest area, broke/fractured 4 ribs, one of which punctured my left lung causing it to fill with blood... I should be dead, So Im in no condion to drive, the car is in no comdition to travel due the wheels bieng crushed....yet they found me 2.3 milles away from the broken Powerline pole. yeah... headline for the front page read
    "Police baffed, Juvinial Found in Carwreck, the Jaws of life were used to remove him from the vehicle...yet he was found 2.3 miles away from the seen of the accident...Unable to dermin wheter or not they can charge him with leaving the scene of an accident, but unable to determin how he moved 2.3 miles due to the condition of the car & Himself"

none of my so called "powers" we effective, no spells or incantations, or spirit guides would help...I could do nothing to save myself...I needed a Saviour
    (a life guard) I knew I was dying...I saw Hell, cus thats was were I was headed...
    Again no drugs caused this trip...I saw, Smelled, felt, the Darknes that I was to be sent too...I cried out to God "I want to live...if theres is any time that you can prove your existace now woudl be a good time...so if you exist, prove it I want to live"

Well im alive...Ribs healed, Lung Healed...is it a coincidene or does God really
    Exist...from my encounter I would have to say yes - he does...

Ill post a pic of the car i was driving and you see - I just have to get photo bucket loaded up...

A pic is worth a thosand word & I hope you will see what I mean

Know before you think, Think before you act, and do what it is you believe.

"Only a fool says in his heart thier is no God"

Game on

Ads