LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    slightly amused captainff's Avatar
    Member #
    17836
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    807
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Quote Originally Posted by mn777saint
    Know your facts...Look for Evidence...look deep into Reasearch & History...
    "Ignorance is bliss"...
    "knowing is half the battle"
    Be Knowlagable...
    not as a smart alec but...more as I've done my homework

    Example: It's a Theory Not A FACT yet, that the Earth is Billons of years old...
    But its a Fact, we have evidence to prove the spinning /rotation of the earth...is slowing down...The Atomic Clock has a 3 second per 1000 year error...it means the earth is slowing down 3 seconds per 1000 years...like top spining slower as it winds down...But whats a "Year" 365 days...no...more like 360 as you find in a circle as in 360 degrees = mathamatical fact.
    But if we use this Quantim math Fact to simulate the reversal of the rotation/spinning of the earth...we wind up literaly spining so fast... Life as we know it could not exist even 5 to 10 Million years (360 days = degree rotation of a circle) ago...
    Example: Its aslo a Fact (we have evidence to prove) the Earth is moving away from the Sun...Very Slowy..but moving none the less...like a bullet or ball thrown...its velocity of speed is not a constant, which mean its slowing down...it had a Starting point, a point of impact, or trigger if you will...so in calculating the Quantim math Fact to simulate its position at its trigger based on the its velocity of speed...the Earth would be inside the Sun even 5 to 10 Million years ago

    So the theroy that the earth is Billions of years old Does not hold up under Quantim Math Facts

    like I said...do your homework

    Real Faith is based on Fact not feelling
    Hooray for steady state theories that don't take into consideration either degradation of systems or chaotic episodes. Or gravity.

    Or the simple fact that the 365 days that the earth takes to rotate around the sun is measured by the atomic clock and it is the clock that is not accurate enough to measure the passage through time and space, not the planet that is at fault.

    Why should there be 360 days in a year because there are 360 degrees in a circle? That is ridiculous. Do all the planets circle the sun at the same speed? By your reckoning Mars, Saturn, Jupiter and the rest MUST take 360 days to circle the sun also which is measurably untrue.

    As to the history of our planet: I cannot say with any level of certainty how old the planet is. There is enough evidence to suggest that it is very old, but how old I don't know.

    ....................


  2. Ads


  3. #22
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I say you should go with what you think is right. You should never feel like you're "betraying" people for converting.

    Quote Originally Posted by mn777saint
    The Second Law (fact) Of Thremodynamics is simple thus an Explosion Cannot create, It Destroys...Ask any Victim of An explosion...were you hurt or healed...Explosions do not create Paterns, Nor do they create order...But Chaos...
    Our own Scientific Law of Fact....the "Big Bang"....Could never have created the perfect order of our patern that sustains life...If you don't believe me or the second law of thermodynamics...try clening up or bring order to your room by the use of a Handgrenade....Just aint gonna happen is it.
    So Big Bang bata boom...Never happend...it's still a Theory.

    Just look around you dude...do you really think all this some big accident, that just so happend....someone made the chair your sitting on, someone made the CPU your using someone makes the games we play...
    Eveything known to man has one thing in commom...where did it come from, Who made it...A creator.
    BAD SCIENCE ALERT!!!

    While you are correct that there's no arguing with the Second Law of Thermodynamics, you obviously don't quite understand the concept. That law states that the entropy (disorder) of a closed system increases or stays constant over time. A reaction (such as an explosion) must therefore create some disorder, but not all of that energy goes to waste. Take a nuclear reactor, for example- we can harness some of the energy released in a nuclear chain reaction for our benefit. In the case of the big bang, the universe was cooled by its expansion and gravity slowly acted to bring particles into stars, planets, galaxies, etc.



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  4. #23
    WiiChat Member Raider704's Avatar
    Member #
    10476
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    218
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2512-7895-1258-4545
    Quote Originally Posted by laderer5
    We evolved from tiny organisms VERY LONG AGO, like billions of years ago. when the earth was created, during the big bang.
    So if I were to make a giant explosion, it would create little unevolved humans?


    Brawl Code: 3780 8717 4543

    PM me when you add me.

  5. #24
    WiiChat Member mn777saint's Avatar
    Member #
    31760
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    61
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    again soory about the length

    At least that's how I was taught it when I was in school, but I haven't done cosmology or physics in over five years. I was more of a biology girl.[/QUOTE]


    School Books Have blatant lies...Hitler was credited in saying
    "Let me control the Text book (School books) & I Will control the world"

    Not that I a conspericy theoryist, But There are Blatant lies in the Text books...Claiming Dinosaurs romed the earth before man...and the earth is billions & billions of years olds when we have arcealogical (Bones in the same sediment) & Hiroglifical evidence (Art work) to put mankind living and walking *Footprints side by side" with the some of the Dinasaurs...

    The Velocity of the Spin of the earth and movement away from the sun, when when used with Quantam Math And Phyisics (Fact) theres no way the earth could have sustained any form of life this side of 10 millon years ago Not Billions...we would be spinning to fast/or in the Sun less the 10 millon years ago...

    People forget the Dinosaurs were mention in the Bible...
    It didnt take billoins & Billions of year for life to Evolve...
    Mankids history to its earlyest find in arcealogical evidence puts mankind roughy 6000 yeary ago...is it just a couinsidince that..."a day is as a thosand years, and a thosund years is a a day"
    Man kind has been here 6000 yrs = six day of creation & on the seveth day God rested...the so called Millenium according to some is suppose to last 1000
    years 6000 + 1000 = 7000 yrs aka 7 days of creation.

    Is it a couinsidence that the Tabernale of Moses Measured 1500 Sq cubits of the dementions of the Outer court wall and it was 1500yrs between the law given to Moses and to the arival of Jesus...And anothrer couinsidence the Holy place measured 2000 sqr cubits and its almoxt been 2000 yrs from Jeuses departure from earth, and the kicker is the Holy Of Holys measerud 1000 Square cubits corisponding with the so called Millenium acoording to some is suppose to last 1000 years

    and the best kicker of all and no church or sunday school would teach this is:
    The Gate to Moses Tabernacle was the only Way into the tabernacle, it constatuted of four colors of fabric Purple (Royalty), Red (Sacrifice/Service), White (pure/holy) & Blue (Divine from Heaven), since it was the only Way in, it was commenly referd to as "The Way "...
    Now before I go further I have to point out the 4 colors that too couinsidently coresopd to the 4 gosple accounts of Mathew who wrote to the Jews afirimg Jesus heritige linking his Royal Blod line from David (Hence purple), then Mark, a roman commenting of the serventude & sacrafice of Jesus (Hence red) & Luke a doctor seeing his Humanity and sinless nature (Hence white) & John His audience were christians, & his afermation of Heavnlty deity (Hence Blue)
    The Door to the Tabernacle of Moses Aslo consisted of these 4 colors
    And only the Priests could enter this door for only they were intrusted with the Truth...so this Door was commenly referd to as "The truth"...
    The Vail to the Holy of Holys Aslo consisted of these 4 colors and behind the Vail was the presence of the Living Life giving God the Father...so this vail was commenly referd to as "The Life".

    aso when Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth & the Life, no man cometh to the father exepct through me" he was not kidding.

    God told Moses to build the tabernacle "So that I (God) may dwell umungst my poeple"
    Jesus was the Tabernacle = his birth name was "God with us"

    all couincidents...think about it.

  6. #25
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by mn777saint
    School Books Have blatant lies...Hitler was credited in saying
    "Let me control the Text book (School books) & I Will control the world"

    Not that I a conspericy theoryist, But There are Blatant lies in the Text books...Claiming Dinosaurs romed the earth before man...and the earth is billions & billions of years olds when we have arcealogical (Bones in the same sediment) & Hiroglifical evidence (Art work) to put mankind living and walking *Footprints side by side" with the some of the Dinasaurs...

    The Velocity of the Spin of the earth and movement away from the sun, when when used with Quantam Math And Phyisics (Fact) theres no way the earth could have sustained any form of life this side of 10 millon years ago Not Billions...we would be spinning to fast/or in the Sun less the 10 millon years ago...

    People forget the Dinosaurs were mention in the Bible...
    It didnt take billoins & Billions of year for life to Evolve...
    Mankids history to its earlyest find in arcealogical evidence puts mankind roughy 6000 yeary ago...is it just a couinsidince that..."a day is as a thosand years, and a thosund years is a a day"
    Man kind has been here 6000 yrs = six day of creation & on the seveth day God rested...the so called Millenium according to some is suppose to last 1000
    years 6000 + 1000 = 7000 yrs aka 7 days of creation.

    Is it a couinsidence that the Tabernale of Moses Measured 1500 Sq cubits of the dementions of the Outer court wall and it was 1500yrs between the law given to Moses and to the arival of Jesus...And anothrer couinsidence the Holy place measured 2000 sqr cubits and its almoxt been 2000 yrs from Jeuses departure from earth, and the kicker is the Holy Of Holys measerud 1000 Square cubits corisponding with the so called Millenium acoording to some is suppose to last 1000 years

    and the best kicker of all and no church or sunday school would teach this is:
    The Gate to Moses Tabernacle was the only Way into the tabernacle, it constatuted of four colors of fabric Purple (Royalty), Red (Sacrifice/Service), White (pure/holy) & Blue (Divine from Heaven), since it was the only Way in, it was commenly referd to as "The Way "...
    Now before I go further I have to point out the 4 colors that too couinsidently coresopd to the 4 gosple accounts of Mathew who wrote to the Jews afirimg Jesus heritige linking his Royal Blod line from David (Hence purple), then Mark, a roman commenting of the serventude & sacrafice of Jesus (Hence red) & Luke a doctor seeing his Humanity and sinless nature (Hence white) & John His audience were christians, & his afermation of Heavnlty deity (Hence Blue)
    The Door to the Tabernacle of Moses Aslo consisted of these 4 colors
    And only the Priests could enter this door for only they were intrusted with the Truth...so this Door was commenly referd to as "The truth"...
    The Vail to the Holy of Holys Aslo consisted of these 4 colors and behind the Vail was the presence of the Living Life giving God the Father...so this vail was commenly referd to as "The Life".

    aso when Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth & the Life, no man cometh to the father exepct through me" he was not kidding.

    God told Moses to build the tabernacle "So that I (God) may dwell umungst my poeple"
    Jesus was the Tabernacle = his birth name was "God with us"

    all couincidents...think about it.
    You say Earth couldn't have supported life a million years ago because of "quantum math and physics"? Quantum mechanics applies to very small objects like particles, not very big ones like the Earth.

    And the earliest human fossils are dated to over a million years, not 6000 (don't bother mentioning how carbon dating is unreliable for fossils of that age, because that's not how they date things that old).



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  7. #26
    pull the trigger. AndThen?'s Avatar
    Member #
    27069
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia.
    Posts
    822
    Friends
    12
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by mn777saint
    Real Faith is based on Fact not feelling
    I'm not religious, but I believe that faith is believing in something which you cannot see or prove. If it were proven then it would be known as "knowledge". Don't get the two confused now.

  8. #27
    slightly amused captainff's Avatar
    Member #
    17836
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    807
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5537-0855-7535-2075
    Quote Originally Posted by mn777saint
    At least that's how I was taught it when I was in school, but I haven't done cosmology or physics in over five years. I was more of a biology girl.

    School Books Have blatant lies...Hitler was credited in saying
    "Let me control the Text book (School books) & I Will control the world"

    Not that I a conspericy theoryist, But There are Blatant lies in the Text books...Claiming Dinosaurs romed the earth before man...and the earth is billions & billions of years olds when we have arcealogical (Bones in the same sediment) & Hiroglifical evidence (Art work) to put mankind living and walking *Footprints side by side" with the some of the Dinasaurs...

    The Velocity of the Spin of the earth and movement away from the sun, when when used with Quantam Math And Phyisics (Fact) theres no way the earth could have sustained any form of life this side of 10 millon years ago Not Billions...we would be spinning to fast/or in the Sun less the 10 millon years ago...

    People forget the Dinosaurs were mention in the Bible...
    It didnt take billoins & Billions of year for life to Evolve...
    Mankids history to its earlyest find in arcealogical evidence puts mankind roughy 6000 yeary ago...is it just a couinsidince that..."a day is as a thosand years, and a thosund years is a a day"
    Man kind has been here 6000 yrs = six day of creation & on the seveth day God rested...the so called Millenium according to some is suppose to last 1000
    years 6000 + 1000 = 7000 yrs aka 7 days of creation.

    Is it a couinsidence that the Tabernale of Moses Measured 1500 Sq cubits of the dementions of the Outer court wall and it was 1500yrs between the law given to Moses and to the arival of Jesus...And anothrer couinsidence the Holy place measured 2000 sqr cubits and its almoxt been 2000 yrs from Jeuses departure from earth, and the kicker is the Holy Of Holys measerud 1000 Square cubits corisponding with the so called Millenium acoording to some is suppose to last 1000 years

    and the best kicker of all and no church or sunday school would teach this is:
    The Gate to Moses Tabernacle was the only Way into the tabernacle, it constatuted of four colors of fabric Purple (Royalty), Red (Sacrifice/Service), White (pure/holy) & Blue (Divine from Heaven), since it was the only Way in, it was commenly referd to as "The Way "...
    Now before I go further I have to point out the 4 colors that too couinsidently coresopd to the 4 gosple accounts of Mathew who wrote to the Jews afirimg Jesus heritige linking his Royal Blod line from David (Hence purple), then Mark, a roman commenting of the serventude & sacrafice of Jesus (Hence red) & Luke a doctor seeing his Humanity and sinless nature (Hence white) & John His audience were christians, & his afermation of Heavnlty deity (Hence Blue)
    The Door to the Tabernacle of Moses Aslo consisted of these 4 colors
    And only the Priests could enter this door for only they were intrusted with the Truth...so this Door was commenly referd to as "The truth"...
    The Vail to the Holy of Holys Aslo consisted of these 4 colors and behind the Vail was the presence of the Living Life giving God the Father...so this vail was commenly referd to as "The Life".

    aso when Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth & the Life, no man cometh to the father exepct through me" he was not kidding.

    God told Moses to build the tabernacle "So that I (God) may dwell umungst my poeple"
    Jesus was the Tabernacle = his birth name was "God with us"

    all couincidents...think about it.
    I've thought about it.. .. .. and I can't get past the fact that your spelling is very very poor. As are some of your arguments.

    "School Books Have blatant lies" - when I was at school the bible was one of the books used to teach us. Does that mean it contains blatant lies?

    Your 'couinsidence' of time and area using the number 1500. Where do you get the information from? The Bible, a book that you claim has 'blatant lies' contained in it. Also I find it ridiculous that you can claim a link between one unit of measurement from a long disused system and compare it to a unit of measurement from another system. Measure the distances in either feet and inches or metres and see if there are any startling coincidences then (there aren't btw, it only works if you mix and match to try to make them happen).

    You say that "man kind has been on the earth for 6000 years = the six day of creation", but the Bible says in Genesis 1 27:31 that god created man on the sixth day. By your reckoning then Mankind has only been on the Earth for 1000 - 2000 years.. .. .. .. surely that is incorrect, given that Christians believe that Jesus was born 2000 or so years ago, or , as I said above, is the bible full of 'blatant lies'?

    Dinosaurs in the bible? Where exactly? Please provide a reference to this quoting book, chapter and verse so that we can all be enlightened.

    The 4 Gospels, the ones picked to be called the 'New Testament' in 400 AD, are generally agreed to be not written by single writers by the majority of Christian scholars. Your colour coding falls somewhat short of accepted belief in this regard.

    ....................


  9. #28
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Don't worry, that is not ignorance, just personal choice. People either choose to believe in God or simply refuse to do so. My parents are both religious, but I am still unsure because I chose to believe mostly in science instead.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  10. #29
    Writer milliways's Avatar
    Member #
    32760
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cornwall, UK
    Posts
    33
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by mn777saint
    At least that's how I was taught it when I was in school, but I haven't done cosmology or physics in over five years. I was more of a biology girl.


    School Books Have blatant lies...Hitler was credited in saying
    "Let me control the Text book (School books) & I Will control the world"
    I didn't get taught out of text books because I was in the top group for science in my school, the text books weren't good enough to get A* grades from. Also, all books potentially have lies due to the fact that they are all pretty much written from a subjective viewpoint. Right now I'll acknowledge the own subjectivity of my posting; I feel that your understanding of cosmology is pretty crap as well.

  11. #30
    WiiChat Member mn777saint's Avatar
    Member #
    31760
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    61
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Never won a spelling bee

    Yes My spelling is Horrible, And Im too lazy to spell check, Einstine was bad at grammer as well...But even he said...
    "Great spirits, will always find violent oppisition, with mediocricy"

    When I talk about "Text Books" it does not refer to the Bible...So no I do not consider the Bible to have Lies in it...Nor does it contradict itself (Like some believe)...And Not all schools use the Bible as a History Text book. (They should)

    Now your going to say..."but the Bible is Unreliable...with all the differentt Translations, & revisions"- err...
    Wrong...Ever read Homers "Iliad" or "The Gallic Wars" by Julius Caesar or any thing by Sophocles...or Aristotle...or Plato...these so called History events are base there Accuracy on Avalible Manuscripts (copies) to compare the Validity (Truthfullness) of such Writings...
    We have 643 (copies) Manuscripts of Homers "Iliad", only 193 (copies) Manuscripts by Sophocles, only 49 (copies) Manuscripts by Aristotle, there are only 10 (copies) Manuscripts of "The Gallic Wars" by Julius Caesar, only 7 for any (copies) Manuscripts of Plato...
    We are satisfied with theses handfull of the principal Greek & Roman writers...we even Teach these as Factaual History in Most Universaties...

    So What about The New Testament writings...there are more than 5,644 Known (copies) Manuscripts in the original Greek...in additon to 18,000 in
    Latin, Syriac, Ethiopic, Amerian, and other language versions, put togeter that makes 24,000 handwritten (copies) Manuscripts of the New Testament that has survived...not to mention how methodical the Hebrews were in Keeping thier "Thora" intact (The first 5 books of the Old Testament)

    The Smithonian Insatitute has made this statment. "The Bible in its Original Writtings, is the Most Historical Book ever Written"

    I learned Greek & Hebrew to read it for myself (Like I said, I did my homework)...so I could compare the different transations...Found out theres Not much of a difference really, Nothing Major anyways...

    Dinosausrs in the Bible...Yes Read Job
    ...even Dragons & Unicorns are mentiond...

    And I was only giving the Basic understading of Thermodynaics & Quantum Physics...I know all about Entropy...

    I was only comparing the "Creation" week to "Milleniom-ism" - accoding to the Bible Man was made on the 6th Day of creation & on the seventh day God Resteted...according to "milleniom-ism" (and the oldest Known Fossil Record of "True Human" remains, no matter what method you use to Date it) does not date back more that 6000 years aka 4000 B.C now add 2000 A.D. yrs to that = 6000 years. The Milleniom is supposed to last 1000 years..."Christ Rules for a thousand years"...giving Man & God a rest. The last 1000 years of Mankind is only a comparison to the last Day of Creation aka the "seventh" day of rest.

    And to Illustrate how "Real" Faith is Based on Fact not felling...
    I ask you this... what is Real Faith?...most respond with "Faith is Believing what you cannot know"...
    But "Faith", (accoding to Greek) is a Noun, and "Belive" is a Verb of the same Greek word. They are interchangable and a synonym that can also be used is the wrod "Trust"
    Now I ask you...
    "Do you trust...so-and-so?" naming some one you do not know...
    You most likey would respond like... "How can I Trust him, I don't even know him!" (sound about right)
    But might I remind you, that you most likely agreead with the first answer. like "Faith (Trust) is believing what you cannot know" Now you say you cannot Trust (Have Faith) in some one you do not know.
    Which is correct then?
    Faith is not the same as sincerity...nor does sinceity make Faith genuine...
    Supposed you asked if a certain chair could hold me, If the (Object Noun) chair is Good and not faulty in any way, I would say " Yes I believe (greek verb) that it would, I have Faith (Greek noun) in the chair (The object of my faith), I trust that the chair could hold me.
    And if the chair was Good, my Faith in the chair is Good.
    However if the chair was faulty or bad, no matter how sincere I may be, I would be destined to a fall & my Faith is misplaced.

    So Belivef comes from Knowledge & Real Faith is putting your trust in a Noun (Peron, place or thing)

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

which is the seveth day of rest accoding to bible

Click on a term to search for related topics.