Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234

I am pissed, and I don't know what to do! Please

I am pissed right now, at my dad, because he blocked my internet from my computer until 4:30, and I from my mom's laptop, the one I am using, doesn't notify me of a new PM, a new post, lotsa pop-ups, and it's even a half day at school so I can have extra time. I also feel very guilty, as I sweared to him in private. I started crying and felt guilty. I also don't know what to do at wiichat, as I am now only here to speak to friends that aren't at my school because I can't contact/get to them. I also these past few months feel very sad for my parents and grandparents, and people. I feel guilty, as I'm doing domething bad. Also, I feel sad because I know I am going to lose them one day, and that I too, am going to die. My granparents look happy all the time, when I can see that they are worried and everything inside them. I really want to start a new life, and I don't know what to do. I am very.....very....I can't describe what I feel, a mix of sad, confused, scared, guilty, and worried. I don't know what to do, please tell me what to do. Or give advice.

2. Ads

bw!
    Member #
    Friends
    what you said made me sad

a good thing to do is go over to your grandma's/papa's house and have a good time with them to make them happy
    Miles "Tails" Prowers

Two tails are better than one.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Or go see a therapist? School guidence counseler? It seems as though you are going through depression. You just need to talk to someone. Don't keep these feelings inside of you. It will end up hurting you in the end even more.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    o..... k....... Just wait until you can get back on. It's only until 4;30. I've been blocked for a week.

^Credit to SSBB Lover

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    My suggestion for you would be to first apologize for what you said to your father. As for the whole life and death situation that's the circle of life and unfortunately there's nothing we can do from stopping the process. However by accepting this fact it will make your life much easier and eventually you wont think about it as often.

Member #
    Friends
    2577-8183-4604-5304
    Sounds like a case of depresion. I am a smart kid, and I've helped work out problems with my friends before. manufan15 is right. However, I swear at my parents all the time (discretely) and I don't feel guilty. Don't make such a big deal out of it. But talk to some one. Anyone.
    Bite my shiny, metal ass, Meat-bags!

thank you idjut

Member #
    Friends
    lol it could be much worse right?//

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I've felt like this before.
    Best thing would be to spend time with those you care for, and know you care for. Let them know how you feel.

And think about happy things, something to take you away from those thoughts your having.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends

@ The first half-ish of the post: Sounds to me like you regret your actions. I don't know the specifics, but it sounds like it was your fault in the beginning.

@ The second-half of the post: I'm only guessing your getting more mature and appreciating the gift of life. You can't really help it, just try your best to make them happy whenever your with them if possible. They've lived up their youth and most likely have enjoyed every year of it. The most I would guess is them to only want to see their grand-children/children being happy and enjoying life. Sure, it's good to be worried about them and such, but yeah...
    ===

Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    -Robert Frost

GC8
    Member #
    Friends
    8760-3751-4820-7981
    k...for all the people who say you're depressed, that is way off!

these are just thoughts that everyone goes through every once in a while...nobody lives their life without going through thoughts of death! Just because you are having these thoughts doesnt mean you are depressed. There are things called moods...and right now you seem to be in a down one. You will soon feel better and learn from this experience...

Ads