LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7536-6815-2039-0080
    my second most emmbarassing thing, was when i went to six flags i REALLY didnt want to go on super man, but my friends forced me to go on it.... all the people on the ride (except 2 people, my friends), were from "JLY Camp For Special Needs")

When we got to the top of the ride, they all started screaming and whining and saying they were sick. me and my friends were mad, becuase they were ruining the ride (no offence against anyone). when we went down the hill and through the ride they all complained and i remember one person saying "my tummy is flying". So when we pull in to get off, we see some REALLY HOT GIRLS, who were kind of acting all flirty towrds my friends (me perticularly). When one of the girls walks towards me This lady Jumps in the way and yells. Camp just like you, has just ridden super man!!!! and talked about how everyone on the ride had a fourm of mental, retardedness...
    me and my friends tried to explain but she just kept ignoreing us. She took a picture, and than me and my friends ran off.

we saw the girls later and they were being jerks...They knew that we went retarded and that we got mixed up on the ride. But they kept saying jerky things like "did you get split up from your group, do you need some help?"

it was soooooooooo embarrasing. but me and my friends still think it was hillarious.

plus- No offence to any one with mental retardedness, or some form of something, this is a true story...

Brawl FC : 2750-0757-1719
    Brawl NickName : KEVIN

PM me if you add me

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by MySims
    my second most emmbarassing thing, was when i went to six flags i REALLY didnt want to go on super man, but my friends forced me to go on it.... all the people on the ride (except 2 people, my friends), were from "JLY Camp For Special Needs")

When we got to the top of the ride, they all started screaming and whining and saying they were sick. me and my friends were mad, becuase they were ruining the ride (no offence against anyone). when we went down the hill and through the ride they all complained and i remember one person saying "my tummy is flying". So when we pull in to get off, we see some REALLY HOT GIRLS, who were kind of acting all flirty towrds my friends (me perticularly). When one of the girls walks towards me This lady Jumps in the way and yells. Camp just like you, has just ridden super man!!!! and talked about how everyone on the ride had a fourm of mental, retardedness...
    me and my friends tried to explain but she just kept ignoreing us. She took a picture, and than me and my friends ran off.

we saw the girls later and they were being jerks...They knew that we went retarded and that we got mixed up on the ride. But they kept saying jerky things like "did you get split up from your group, do you need some help?"

it was soooooooooo embarrasing. but me and my friends still think it was hillarious.

plus- No offence to any one with mental retardedness, or some form of something, this is a true story...
    I think you should take retard down and replace with disability.

Words like those shouldnt used lightly but I get what you mean

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zapasant93
    haha, i was five and we were in vacation in florida, i was in the pool and i cam out and i couldnt see cause i had clorine on my eyes, and i rammed my face right into some ladies boobs, haha
    LOL!!!

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    calling teacher MOM was preaty embarressing too

PSN ID: zapasant93

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    Quote Originally Posted by zapasant93
    calling teacher MOM was preaty embarressing too
    I think we all did once T_T

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    I think you should take retard down and replace with disability.

Words like those shouldn't used lightly but I get what you mean
    for all you know people might take offence to the word disability and prefer retard

my most embarrasing thing is too awkward to explain, however the story about the female bitches remind me of something that happened to me at work yesterday

i had to fill something(noodles) up on the buffet(and we're a really busy restaurant, people=everywhere), so a girl was right infront of the noodles, and i said "excuse me, can i get in their" in my enthusiastic-happy work tone, and she said "you wish"

and all her friends looked at me, and i just smiled.....yeah awkward

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    for all you know people might take offence to the word disability and prefer retard

my most embarrasing thing is too awkward to explain, however the story about the female bitches remind me of something that happened to me at work yesterday

i had to fill something(noodles) up on the buffet(and we're a really busy restaurant, people=everywhere), so a girl was right infront of the noodles, and i said "excuse me, can i get in their" in my enthusiastic-happy work tone, and she said "you wish"

and all her friends looked at me, and i just smiled.....yeah awkward

Retard is usual used as an insult, therefore in my opinion people would prefer to be 'Disability'.

Ads