Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7536-6815-2039-0080

Most Embarrasing Thing in your life!

post the most emmarasing thing that ever happend to you.

Mine was that i went to a water park and was looking for my sister, What i didnt know is that there was a topless area, up some stairs. I walked up the toppless area on acciedent. All the ladies started Screaming at me!!!!! and then someone took me from that area and yelled at me. i was so emmbaresd and mad.

Brawl FC : 2750-0757-1719
    Brawl NickName : KEVIN

PM me if you add me

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    got reaaaaally drunk and my friends families company x-mas party and was drunkly telling her uncle I loved him, then told some random boy in our car on the way back to her house that I loved him, then blacked out for the rest of the night.. woke up the next morning in a pool of my own vomit on my friends bed. I then discovered that I'd been sick over her bed, bedroom floor, bedroom walls, landing floor, walls, banister.. bathroom walls, bath, sink, and finally in the toilet.. and almost over her aunt who was on the toilet when they carried me into the toilet to be sick =/

So yeah.. first and only time for me to get that drunk, I'm usually really responsible with what I drink and I usually drink more than what I did that night and I've been fine.. =/

Now every time my friends uncle sees me he teases me about it and swoops me over and kisses me like some cheesy movie lol, and all her family tease me by saying stuff like 'you're on the water tonight' when ever I go to one of the company parties lol.

vote for me....Wario! wario2ooo's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0162-6929-7214-8876
    um....my embarrassing involved with me and a kiddie pool filled with mud.....
    SSBB= 2664-1935-2379
    Guitar hero 3= 283602180394
    Strikers FC= 236458-134911
    PBR CODE= 1678-1299-6385
    PKM FC=1847-8145-3579
    Guitar Hero WT: 000189824665
    TvsC: 4082-6902-6467

need help with anything, pm me
    I'm back....and bored

Member #
    Friends
    Ive posted in the wrong thread lol

thats my most embarrassing moment lol

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinswords
    Ive posted in the wrong thread lol

thats my most embarrassing moment lol
    Oh geez.
    I don't even know where to start with that.

Mine would be a toss up between two things.

Back in grade 8 I was going to the washroom.
    On the way I noticed two girls from my class standing by the girls washroom, and told them that they had to return to class because the teacher was wondering where they were.

They told me to go in the bathroom with them so I did.
    However, the teacher must have called the office looking for them, because the secretary had come down looking for the girls.
    I was by the sink and the girls were more in the front, we were talking, but I never have been in there before so I was checking it out

Someone walked in, so they ran and shoved me in a stall.
    The secretary told them to go, so they did.
    They left ahead of her, but I didn't know that.

So I called out "Is she gone yet"
    Apparently not, because stall after stall she went and opened all the doors, until the last one and there I was with my legs up on the toilet so she wouldn't see my shoes

The other one would have to be me walking by this girl I like just this year. I was heading out to our bus, and she was waiting at the school door's.
    I walked by and looked over at her and she said "hey".

Stunned, I kept walking..and ran straight into the door.
    Man was she ever laughing.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

D S
    Member #
    Friends
    8371-1413-5471-1722
    Emarssing moments....darn trying to think of some school ones here...
    oh yeah, the time I bought some chocolate off a friend, then puked in the school courtyard.

yeah, I know, lame.
    (yes I know i'm plugging my girlfriend into this post, but it is one of my more, uh embarrassing moments)

I was waiting for my girlfriend to get out of the school bathroom, then she said "Hey, theirs no one around, come on in" so I go in we talk a little bit, then we both go to walk out, and I walk right into the vice principal(whom is a girl >_<) So i try and explain myself and then Kim and i run down the hallway and down the stairs. I was later called to the office lol
    Last edited by D S; 10-07-2007 at 08:46 PM.
    Join -No External Links.

If you wish to add me as a "Wii Friend" PM me
    D S ~~Since 1992

Member #
    Friends
    8827-4732-7476-9087
    i was at this HUGE religous thing and people from new york come all the way down to florida for it and my grandma was sponsering it and i was on the stage during the religous thing and people are filming it and the PLACE IS PACKED and my pants fell down and i was wearing tighty whities cuz i ran outta clothes that i packed...thats the first time i cursed in a religous place lol.

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    Well in 8th grade one day I was wearing those butten-up sweats for an out of uniform day. Well I didn't know you were suppossed to wear shorts under them and some kids found out I wasn't. So near the end of the day while walking to the bus they ran by and pulled on the seats and all teh buttens unbuttened and I was standing there in boxers...while two jerks ran off with my pants...ya that didn't feel too good.

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by D S
    Emarssing moments....darn trying to think of some school ones here...
    oh yeah, the time I bought some chocolate off a friend, then puked in the school courtyard.

yeah, I know, lame.
    (yes I know i'm plugging my girlfriend into this post, but it is one of my more, uh embarrassing moments)

I was waiting for my girlfriend to get out of the school bathroom, then she said "Hey, theirs no one around, come on in" so I go in we talk a little bit, then we both go to walk out, and I walk right into the vice principal(whom is a girl >_<) So i try and explain myself and then Kim and i run down the hallway and down the stairs. I was later called to the office lol
    Gee.
    I didn't see that coming.
    Well played.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    2222-4356-6544-7565
    Ive had my shorts pulled down during soccer practice and shit like that, but i never found it embarrassing really...

To tell you the truth, i can't really remember a time where i felt embarrassed. Maybe the time when i had to get up infront of my class for some project we had in science, and i didn't do any of it. So what i pretty much did was just go on what i remembered, and made some stuff up along the way. But i really don't get that bad feeling when i think about it. It's just more of the "damn, i wish i did that project so i got a better grade" kinda thing.

But im pretty sure im not remembering something here. I'll get back to you all if i do.

Ads