Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2512-7895-1258-4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu256
    At this rate it really looks like the world is coming to an end at 2012 unless the government takes more action against Drugs, and firearm usage.
    I just dont see what drugs have to do with any of this. Bringing drugs to school (which happens more than any of us probably know) is FAR less of a problem than bringing weapons to school.

Brawl Code: 3780 8717 4543

PM me when you add me.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    drugs increases the amount of safety in the school zone and it is illegal on school campus
    KryKidd

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu256
    At this rate it really looks like the world is coming to an end at 2012 unless the government takes more action against Drugs, and firearm usage.
    The whole 2012 incident has no relation to this.

2012 = End of Mayan calender = mass extinction = new beginning?

Not

2012 = drugs and guns at school = kids get stoned = shoot eachother?

Member #
    Friends
    wow thats crazy. . .

why does it always involve a gang?

never seen a gang at any school. . .

my school keeps having gang awareness stuff though. . .
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

CU Guild For Life! :DDD WiiWouldLike2Play's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    There was a threat in a high school that was 10 mins. away from my school. A bit scary.. but the threat was on the Internet. So, yeah.. the case is still open. :/ This high school was the high school I was going to go to.

_December 19th, o8`_
    My amazing Games
    CounterStrike || Left 4 Dead || World of Warcraft: Lich King.
    Steam ID: APPLExCHiCk
    Wanna play CounterStrike/Left4Dead? Hit me up (:
    WoW - Realm/Vashj || Character/Zaduka || Horde, ftw!
    Status - O_o Just got back guys. Nice to see you all again!

Your Chocolate Lady Gamer Essence's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3379-0790-9079-0187
    Thats exactly how it was. My school was just the place to lose your life if you tested the wrong people. I mean, even the teachers didnt want to have anything to do with you. Theres was only a few that I cant count on my one hand that gave a crap about you. My school is so poor, we had books dating back to 1987. We couldnt afford new book every year. We spent most of our money on the football team, which LOSES EVER GAME EVER YEAR!! So, the academic department suffered and still suffers greatly because of that. I mean, my town is a one-horse, not one den dime made, town. We just got a Super Wal-mart, for crying out loud (I love Wally world, by the way! lol!). My town has the worst reputation in all Of North Carolina. Most businesses dont want to come here because we suck so bad. It had the highest aid ratings..AMONGST THE WOMEN! We have the high gay/lesbian rating..AMONGST THE WOMEN! We have the hight pregnancy rating from girls 16 to 10. Yep. 16 to 10. The young girls and boys here do not care about themselves, their well-being or anyone else. Highschool, middle school, and now the elementary schools are just fashion and popularity schools. Those kids dont wanna learn. So, the teachers dont care to teach. My highschool had to go and ask OLD RETIRED teachers to come back to teach. No self-respected teacher from other bigger cities would come here to teach. Teachers would always tell you the first day of school "Alright, you know you are here to learn. But, if you decided not to, thats not my problem its yours. I will still get my pay check wether you learn or not." I put that on everything that I love that they said that to us. You heard all the time about fights with students and teachers. Teachers fighting each other. We even had a parent come out and fight with a teacher. I mean, straight up brawling! lol! We had a kid shoot another kid with a nail gun in the carpentery department. The way the kids work here, is that when you and and another student is beefing, especially if its the first time, that student will either ask around to where you live, or if they drive or a friend of theirs drive, they will watch and see what school bus you ride and follow that bus and wait until you get off of it. Yep. They will come to your house and fight you there. It got so bad, we had the police set up shop in our school library and patrol the halls and campus. Here, you are not too young to be handcuffed and sent to Jail. Especially, if you are black. Theres no questions asked there. If you are black like me, in a town built on racism, you might as well get ready to get cuffed and thrown..literally... in the back of police car and jailed. Simple as that. We have had the KKK even burn and do sacrifices at black churches here. Im tellin ya, if there was a tenth level of HELL, I live in it.
    Last edited by Essence; 10-12-2007 at 04:54 PM.
    Endless Ocean Friend Code: 5423-8081-2834

Animal Crossing City Folk: 4211-6465-1659 <---This is about to change as I have a brand new wii system.

Animal Crossing Wild World: 3223-8018-1003

Xbox Gamertag: BlaqueEssence

Playstation Gamertag: BlaqueEssence

*My 3DS Friend Code: 0387-9253-6784*

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Woah.. that was lucky the authorities were involved before something bad happened.

Hmm.. when the weathers good this ice cream van stops on this REALLY busy road by traffic lights next to the the school across the road from my college, there's railings separating the road and the school playing field and the kids all go up to the fence to get ice cream dinner time.

Well today this one kid was shouting at the guy in the ice cream van and he was taking his jackets off and shouting at the guy in the van telling him to come out and fight him, and the guy was leaning out of the van shouting at the boy..

Well I had to get to a lesson so I couldn't stop to watch it all but I did see a few boys jump over the fence onto the busy main road and were like banging and stuff at the back of the van and I think they were making their way to the front of the van when the guy inside jumped in the driver seat and pulled off and parked the van in the street across the road but it was out of my site, then a load of the kids ran after him lol. They must have been fighting him because all of a sudden loads of the kids that were on the field ran up to the fence to watch what ever was going on.

Yeah that's the only news I get around with me, 'Ice cream man fights kids, 16.'

Well.. I guess no news is better than bad news.

Member #
    Friends
    It is a good thing that no one was hurt. These sort of things really make me angry for some reason. Kids need to be disciplined from a very small age to prevent things like this from occurring in their teenage or adult years.
    I definitely think that schools should be able to punish children, like in the Victorian time line. I say this because, when I look at kids these days, all I see are hooded thugs and gangs. This needs to stop.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    Wow how scary is that? So wot has happened to the person that brought the gun in?

Yes im a pig

ENDLESS OCEAN CODE -
    3556-5986-7003

MOH2 - Charlybean

Im on more than you think bubba-ga-nush's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3369-4758-4482-0967
    God i'm glad my school ain't got no gangs.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That away, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.

Ads