LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    I didnt call you a preacher or even hint at you having anything against homosexuality, maybe re-read my post?

Camp is like when someone is acting of the different sex, thats the explanation of the simplest kind. Say if you saw someone who is camp you would automatically think they are homosexual.

Not all Camp people are homosexual.
    Ok well I knew about 4 differnt "CAMP" people you speak of in highschool... All had girlfriends and I was like Oh ok maybe they are just differnet... They are all flaming homos now out of highschool...

I know this because my GF is still friends with 1 of them and I was friends with another girl that was friends with the other fag that we called tinkywinky. Trust me, in the end they are all fags, even if they don't have relationships

BTW I am not a complete ass... I was pretty nice to the one kid all throughout highschool but it's still creepy. I know of one that is still iffy with his sexuality so I actually can't say all 4 kids I knew are fags. But that's what happens most of the time.
    Last edited by NS_Tr4mpld; 10-16-2007 at 02:15 PM.
    Battalion Wars FC: 189 093 449 178

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by NS_Tr4mpld
    Ok well I knew about 4 differnt "CAMP" people you speak of in highschool... All had girlfriends and I was like Oh ok maybe they are just differnet... They are all flaming homos now out of highschool...

I know this because my GF is still friends with 1 of them and I was friends with another girl that was friends with the other fag that we called tinkywinky. Trust me, in the end they are all fags, even if they don't have relationships
    4 examples isnt much.

There is still a high amount of camp people that do not refer to being homosexual.

Member #
    Friends
    4 examples isnt much.

There is still a high amount of camp people that do not refer to being homosexual.
    Thinks who? No one is in their minds... I am sure there are kids that are just overly exposed to girl stuff. I knew one kid growing up where his mom bought him all girl stuff and he was fruity as a kid but he grew out of it. I'm sure that kinda stuff happens all the time. But when YOU feel the need to be a woman... I don't care who you partner up with, that is homosexual itself.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Thinks who? No one is in their minds... I am sure there are kids that are just overly exposed to girl stuff. I knew one kid growing up where his mom bought him all girl stuff and he was fruity as a kid but he grew out of it. I'm sure that kinda stuff happens all the time. But when YOU feel the need to be a woman... I don't care who you partner up with, that is homosexual itself.
    Some people just feel they shouldnt be who they are and turn to a sex change, often the person still is attracted to the opposite sex.

Example:

Man -----> Woman

Changed-------Stayed

Wo/man----->Woman

Member #
    Friends
    2524-4702-5527-5865
    Just break up with him. Surely he will find someone else... Hanging out with a fag is not that good for you...in more ways that one.
    Spoiler Alert!

MSC friend- 468259 850529

Rep me if I help you, please.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by masonb15
    Just break up with him. Surely he will find someone else... Hanging out with a fag is not that good for you...in more ways that one.
    Homosexuals shouldnt have male friends?

Member #
    Friends
    Some people just feel they shouldnt be who they are and turn to a sex change, often the person still is attracted to the opposite sex.

Example:

Man -----> Woman

Changed-------Stayed

Wo/man----->Woman
    So what you are saying is a CAMP is someone that is a male and wants to be a lesbian or is a female and wants to be a fag? Sounds like mumbo jumbo and sorry for giving you the hard time

I'm just pokin fun I get the theory but really until we can invent a mind reading machine I think it's gotta stay a theory cause it kinda sounds like a man made disease.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    So what you are saying is a CAMP is someone that is a male and wants to be a lesbian or is a female and wants to be a fag? Sounds like mumbo jumbo and sorry for giving you the hard time

I'm just pokin fun I get the theory but really until we can invent a mind reading machine I think it's gotta stay a theory cause it kinda sounds like a man made disease.
    No camp isnt about changing sex at all.

No worries, I am just feelin' up for a debate

Well, basically, someone who acts as what you would class as a 'fag', that behaviour is camp.

The person in the story given by mysims is camp, that is a great example.

Member #
    Friends
    5277-1813-6727-0986

I have been down this path! so i know what its like...

I had this kid in hs who was in our group. he kinda pulled me and my best friend down w him... it got so bad that i got suspended and he got away w this bs... (we didnt do any real harm) but that was my cue to lose this kid. anyone who lies and makes ur life hell and really isnt ur friend... well u need to get rid of em. i could go on and on with ideas but really wat i would like u to do is email me or PM me so i can talk w u. I totally understand how hard it is. but as a starter... u want to subtly avoid him. if u know he hang at this place b4 class.. go somewhere else! if he wants to do stuff after school and he askes u all the time... first use excuses that are fool proof... then start to give excuses that are BS. when he thinks about ur bs answer he will figure out that u want to avoid him... he in reality is a person that u dont need/ dont want and so forth so give him these hints that he isnt wanted...

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Homosexuals shouldnt have male friends?

not necessary, but i personally am not going to be friends with anymore gay people

from past experiences....

i was scared.

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads