LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Lol I started like a week ago! Level 20 Night Elf Rogue... Male. I don't play much as I have exams at the moment.

I'm on Spinebreaker.

Official Metroid Breeder Zarogan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5460-1571-7458-7185
    I played it for some time a year ago. Now I've been busy with my studies so I haven't had time for a game like wow, it consumes too much time. But anyway, my vacations, or holidays (I'm not quite sure about the difference, english is not my native language... can someone explain it to me? :P) start in a week, so I may return to it. All my friends will play it too.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    2025-2025-2025-2025
    holidays are things like christmas, new years, and thanksgiving. vacations are when you take time off work or school and you usually travel. however many times people will get time off school and work for the holidays so its kind of like a vacation.

anyways back on topic. i play WoW. not much but i do. it has not taken over my life. if something happened and i could never play it again, oh well. ive been playing for about a month and am only lvl 21 (shaman drenai or however you spell it). i would never play if i had to pay (i get my time cards by other means (legal of course)). its a fun game if you dont let it take over your life

KARPMOD SUCKS
    Moderator @ Wii Chat
    [PM]
    No, I will NOT add you to my friends list.
    [/SIZE]
    Mitch2025 - Stays crunchy, even in milk.

Thanks DBloke for the sig

I miss my weighted companion cube

Spoiler Alert!

Official Metroid Breeder Zarogan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5460-1571-7458-7185
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2025
    holidays are things like christmas, new years, and thanksgiving. vacations are when you take time off work or school and you usually travel. however many times people will get time off school and work for the holidays so its kind of like a vacation.

anyways back on topic. i play WoW. not much but i do. it has not taken over my life. if something happened and i could never play it again, oh well. ive been playing for about a month and am only lvl 21 (shaman drenai or however you spell it). i would never play if i had to pay (i get my time cards by other means (legal of course)). its a fun game if you dont let it take over your life
    Thanks a lot for the explanation (repped)
    Back on topic: yeah I think just like you. All my friends let the game take over their lives, they stay whole days in their homes only playing WoW. It's a lot of fun, but it's still just a game.

Spoiler Alert!

Ads