Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    Manu v Aston Villa is coming on in a bit. Hope to see Rondaldo have a great match.
    Not for another hour or so, and it's on Setanta. But yeah hopefully Cristiano C*nt Face will have a great match and have his legs broken

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    Not for another hour or so, and it's on Setanta. But yeah hopefully Cristiano C*nt Face will have a great match and have his legs broken
    Hahah, we can all dream =]

Ohh and thanks for the update, I'll look for the final score now. Lol at the Everton and Liverpool game, OWN GOAL!
    Last edited by surfinrach90; 10-20-2007 at 11:56 AM.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    Hahah, we can all dream =]

Ohh and thanks for the update, I'll look for the final score now. Lol at the Everton and Liverpool game, OWN GOAL!
    2 - 0 to chealski...

4 - 1 to United...

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    First, it's football, as the Blue Nosed Toffee C*nts, Everton, host Rafa's Mighty Reds, Liverpool, for the first Merseyside derby of the season! What a game it promises to be. Kick-off is 12:45pm (Sky Sports 1, programme starts at 12pm).
    You suck.

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot: Everton 1 - 2 LIVERPOOL...YEAHHHH COME ON THE REDS! HAVE THAT YOU BLUE NOSED C*NTS!
    Always hated the Liverpool supporters, they're so foul, and just, revolting. Even if they lose, they seem to make it out as a win. Do not call me that because I'm an Evertonian, under any circumstance.

Not even scouse, you're from St Helen's. '
    I love you, Adam.

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Half time in the rugby match, didn't get to go out to watch it.. meh.

South Africa for the win. =]

And lol at England and their only tactic.. pass to Johnny Wilkinson and hopes he kicks it over *rolls eyes*, they may not win much but one thing I can say for Wales is at least they can play proper rugby.

Gaz
    Member #
    Friends
    2042-8451-0487-7303
    i think it's all about the F1, if hamilton wins, it is an amazing achivement for such a young man.
    Mac Expert.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz
    i think it's all about the F1, if hamilton wins, it is an amazing achivement for such a young man.
    Lets not forget his team mate is the youngest F1 champion and has been unbeaten in two years, this race will be very close.

I wouldn't mind either winning but whatever happens it will be full of tension.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    You suck.
    Come on now, I do not suck! The Everton fans that I know are all blue-nosed toffee c*nts! Therefore I have every right to call them that...but I wasn't directing it at you as I haven't heard anything Everton-wise from you.

However...
    Always hated the Liverpool supporters, they're so foul, and just, revolting. Even if they lose, they seem to make it out as a win. Do not call me that because I'm an Evertonian, under any circumstance.
    Typical Evertonian! I've never heard a Liverpool fan attempt to make out a loss into a win. I find that Everton supporters are just bitter because they're not as good as their rivals.

Not even scouse, you're from St Helen's. '
    For one, I've never claimed to be scouse. And two, I'm not from St Helen's.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Lets not forget his team mate is the youngest F1 champion and has been unbeaten in two years, this race will be very close.

I wouldn't mind either winning but whatever happens it will be full of tension.
    He won't be the youngest champion for long! (Hopefully).
    It's going to be a fantastic race, because you can't rule out Kimi yet as Massa is on pole, and with Kimi and Alonso battling, it'll be a true test for Hamilton. Hopefully Hamilton will win though.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    What a let down for England.

Hamilton lost. England lost. Ronnie lost.

Hamilton can still win I believe as FIA are investigating technical irregularity's in a few cars.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    Come on now, I do not suck! The Everton fans that I know are all blue-nosed toffee c*nts! Therefore I have every right to call them that...but I wasn't directing it at you as I haven't heard anything Everton-wise from you.

However...

Typical Evertonian! I've never heard a Liverpool fan attempt to make out a loss into a win. I find that Everton supporters are just bitter because they're not as good as their rivals.

For one, I've never claimed to be scouse. And two, I'm not from St Helen's.
    Seriously, we won you last year, yeah, remember that? And in my school everyone put all of these statistics in my face, still saying "We've won more than you, blah, blah, blah, we're still better than you" when in actual fact you would have beat us if you were better.

Ugh, all of your victories are flukes, look at them, Istanbul, what the hell was that about?

If my team suck, my team suck, I know that. But Liverpudlians never admit defeat when it happens.

St Helen's, Wirral, same thing...

I love you, Adam.

Ads