LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Usually, when I was putting off doing homework I'd stay awake, knowing that I was tired and lazing about online, I had to leave some time for me to do my work. So, knowing I wasn't going to bed would be there to let me do my homework eventually, I'd just fall asleep in school.

I should be doing some coursework right now but I'm stuck, so, again, I'm just going to stay awake and get around to it later. It's a habit, not insomnia.

Ahaha, I used to make bets on who could stay awake the longest in summer time with my friends. I always won, but we'd both be sitting there at 7am typing to one another on MSN, it'd just go on and on, night after night. I guess you can say I just got good at it.

Right now, three days into half term, I've been waking up at noon, which is considerably ealier than what I used to get up. I'd used to wake up at say, 6pm? Yeah, I used to be like that. It's just me not having anything to do in a day for me to wake up for, there's nothing stopping me from sleeping in, so that's what I did.

I gotta get out more.
    I love you, Adam.

Billy Talent is awesomest zurukea's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    What do you call it when you don't need much sleep and you;d rather stay up and play Wii, thats my case, I sleep a lot less then all my friends
    Add me on Animal Crossing City Folk! = D

Name: Brandon
    Town: Smiley
    AC:CF Friend Code: 0001-8968-6109

I'm slowly but surely working on building the Perfect town, I would appreciate it if you could give me any spare flowers you have, Just leave them anywhere = D

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by zurukea
    What do you call it when you don't need much sleep and you;d rather stay up and play Wii, thats my case, I sleep a lot less then all my friends
    i'm not sure if there's a term fo rit, you're matabolism is just different

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    i have insomnia, only way i can get to sleep is if i trick myself into falling asleep by trying to stay awake and watch tv/read book/listen to podcast, i take a subscribed sleeping pill (that hardly helps) and many times a month i will just not go to sleep on a week night and just stay awake till i go to school then go to sleep regularly--hopefully. during the summer since i have no reason to get myself to go to sleep i will stay up a couple days straight. my body is weird because i never feel tired unless ive stayed up for a couple days straight, this makes it easy for me to never sleep a night and still be fully active the next day. whatever, its sometimes fun knowing i get more out of the day than most people but whatever.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    It takes me quite a while to get to sleep. . . don't sleep much. . .I'm often sleepy during the day. . .
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    LOOKY HERE. Days used to be 30 hours long back when humans originated, obviously, we were meant to stay awake much longer, yeah, we got accustomed to it. But there's still a few people who just won't sleep.

Now do you want a discussion going here or not? Because I've got alllll night.

And I hate my bed, it's one of those hippo and bird things.
    In fact, I have two beds...
    30 hours long!! what?! prove it!

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    30 hours long!! what?! prove it!
    Neh, I watched it on QI. I'll try and find some information out online later...
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    When I go to bed...for some reason it hurts when I close my eyes...I eventually fall asleep but it's been bugging me for awhile

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Ads