Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2328-3260-7811-1534
    hmmm...

The romance between a male and female can get complicated, with some mastering down to an art while others spend a lifetime struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    1. My age 16
    2. I have known her since May of this year.
    3. I know quite a bit about her, hard to explain that one
    4. I act normal around her, like I would anyone else..besides when I am trying to get her attention.
    Comments like...
    "I haven't thought of you like that"
    or
    "I haven't really thought of you like that"
    ...tell me that you may have not have been making it obvious that you liked her by means of subtle flirting. Women are emotional creatures, and if a male proposes himself simply as a friend without signs of interest a woman will commonly accept that.

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    3. I know quite a bit about her, hard to explain that one
    This is really important, as each person responds differently to various actions. This is where getting to know someone goes into a different level, beyond simply her favorite color or food. You will need to experiment to a degree and study her reaction to your comments and actions. Keep it very simple at first, and build upon that based on her reaction. Once you've managed to learn at least some degree of her personality, then you can start inserting ideas that keeps her mind at work. Keeping her mind wondering is key, as the more she thinks about what you previously, the more likely she is to assess her feelings towards you.

Women are emotional creatures, and almost all women seem to love some sense of mystery or generally anything that outlines there emotional preferences.

A good example would be what Warrior said, "well mayeb you should start thinking about me in that way". Some women would see this as a sign of masculinity, and if that is a desired preference in a mate then it could of had a positive reaction. Others, like Frogger, took it as more shovenistic and referenced it as more of an attack - her reaction was more negative obviously.

By studying her reactions to less obvious comments and flirtation will be the key, then you can evaluate your own personality and build from that point on. Once you get a better understanding of her personality and while she does the same with yours (by keeping her thinking), and if all goes well in time even more direct responses will result more positively.

Still need more information, greater detail, however consider improving your subtle flirting and notions of your feelings at this time verses bluntly spilling it out pre-maturely.

"Real Men Wii Standing Up"

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Kris, I don't know how you reach a new level of awesome every time you post but you do it...
    I love you, Adam.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    5207-2685-9420-8549
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    Kris, I don't know how you reach a new level of awesome every time you post but you do it...
    I agree, Kris your posts are always excellent to read.

Member #
    Friends
    2328-3260-7811-1534
    Thank you Frogger and Eagles, it's people like yourselves (and many others as well) that make it a pleasure to regularly visit this site, a routine I plan to continue notably because of good people like yourselves. I hope the same of you as well, because this community would not be the same otherwise.

I wish I could say more however such kind words of compassion are simply not taken lightly or for granted, and I appreciate them more than I could express by mere words. The best I can offer at this time is simply a moderate thank you, again, and to let you know that the relatively same level of individualized compassion and respect has been acknowledged on my end as well.

I like to also note that I don't see you as simply "just words on my screen", and like to view each of you as people expressing the thoughts to which make you who you are. For this reason I have strong impression that a number of you are relatively good people, and good people are hard to come by. It is for this reason it has been nothing but an enjoyable experience to be able to communicate and participate in this online community.

Again, Thank you.

"Real Men Wii Standing Up"

Ads