Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    You MOD powers mean nothing, I know where canada is
    Bring it on hot shot. Vancouver is a big city...

I've got over 70+ bottle rockets.. I could always use you as target practice :P

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    I've got over 70+ bottle rockets.. I could always use you as target practice :P

I think i used to improvise as a child, when I didnt really know what halloween was and I just got took out, I think we just made costumes up =/

I went to a party as a chav last year, I went to that party solely to see an old friend.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    You MOD powers mean nothing, I know where canada is

Jack, I may tag along with you if I find your town

I might stay in and play some resident evil, I have gotten quite into it.

Emma...snide..snide...comment there
    Shouldn't you be out pelting eggs at someone's front windows?

Or don't you have Mizzey Night?
    I love you, Adam.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    Shouldn't you be out pelting eggs at someone's front windows?

Or don't you have Mizzey Night?
    I do but like I said, I have no friends so yeah =/

No one came for me tonight, not much to miss other then being a member of todays youth.

I just got an update from those who went out, a friend got sent to hospital for hurting his back...ambulence...

ojo
    Member #
    Friends
    7902-8664-3910-2343

Thats my costume, the person with the hat and draggy clothes.

Carpe Diem (Seize the day)

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    JAM
    Feel free to come..somehow you'd have to travel up north, though =D
    I'd call it a candle light supper..in the words of the most amazing lady on earth (Hyacinth Bucket..), BUT i'm afraid it's just aromatic tea, a cold night and deck chairs.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMARIO
    JAM
    Feel free to come..somehow you'd have to travel up north, though =D
    I'd call it a candle light supper..in the words of the most amazing lady on earth (Hyacinth Bucket..), BUT i'm afraid it's just aromatic tea, a cold night and deck chairs.
    I'd come if my soul screamed middle class, but, it doesn't.

And I like Halloween. But, when I was little I was never allowed to go trick or treating because, this is the reason I think anyway, my mum couldn't afford getting good costumes that I'd only use for one night, however, she said because it was a form of begging and she didn't like asking for things off people.

I mean, I doubt anybody knows what the holiday means but everyone goes along with it. Take Christmas, for example, commonly associated with presents and has just became an entirely materialistic holiday. I bet that you get presents. Do you not go to midnight mass? Wait, you're not even Christian, are you?

I like the idea of Halloween, sure, people can be bad natured and give out drugs and whatnot, but when I did go trick or treating, my mum checked everything, and it seemed to be all good, tasted that way too. Not often do people come out and just talk to one another, even if it is about costumes, it's just the spirit of the whole evening, and I like it.

But, Halloween died out a long time ago in Britain, it's all about Mizzey Night now, and will soon hear the pelting of the eggs, last year we had Creme Eggs that nearly smashed through the windows but I don't know how that came about. Halloween is bigger in America, and here, I haven't seen anyone over the age of 11 go trick or treating. We only had four people knock on our door last year, and I'm in a city, we used to have hoards of kids but now people don't even bother to dress up.

Edit: Resize that bladdy image.
    Last edited by Frogger; 10-30-2007 at 04:29 PM.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    im' going as brent butt, from corner gas, my favourite tv show, i ordered the shirt online a while ago and never worn it...

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    I'd come if my soul screamed middle class, but, it doesn't.

And I like Halloween. But, when I was little I was never allowed to go trick or treating because, this is the reason I think anyway, my mum couldn't afford getting good costumes that I'd only use for one night, however, she said because it was a form of begging and she didn't like asking for things off people.

I mean, I doubt anybody knows what the holiday means but everyone goes along with it. Take Christmas, for example, commonly associated with presents and has just became an entirely materialistic holiday. I bet that you get presents. Do you not go to midnight mass? Wait, you're not even Christian, are you?

I like the idea of Halloween, sure, people can be bad natured and give out drugs and whatnot, but when I did go trick or treating, my mum checked everything, and it seemed to be all good, tasted that way too. Not often do people come out and just talk to one another, even if it is about costumes, it's just the spirit of the whole evening, and I like it.

But, Halloween died out a long time ago in Britain, it's all about Mizzey Night now, and will soon hear the pelting of the eggs, last year we had Creme Eggs that nearly smashed through the windows but I don't know how that came about. Halloween is bigger in America, and here, I haven't seen anyone over the age of 11 go trick or treating. We only had four people knock on our door last year, and I'm in a city, we used to have hoards of kids but now people don't even bother to dress up.

Edit: Resize that bladdy image.
    I'm not christian..no. And i don't 'celebrate' christmas. I do give and recieve gifts..but only because it's the festive season.
    I also appreciate hallowe'en for what it is. The eve of all saints day..and the day of which the divide between the living and the dead is at it's weakest.

To those reading in on what Emma and I are saying..I'd just like to point out that we're not arguing XD

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMARIO
    I'm not christian..no. And i don't 'celebrate' christmas. I do give and recieve gifts..but only because it's the festive season.
    I also appreciate hallowe'en for what it is. The eve of all saints day..and the day of which the divide between the living and the dead is at it's weakest.

To those reading in on what Emma and I are saying..I'd just like to point out that we're not arguing XD
    Do you take the fun out of everything!?
    I love you, Adam.

Ads