LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I have onlyused GAME for trade in's in the UK (mainly PS2 games) and i pretty much only used the money to get pre owned games. Trade in also depends on how many of the game you are trading they already have - Z-TP is a game a lot of players have completed now so if they are all trading it in the value goes down

If you have games that wil sit and never get played anymore then you are better off selling them to get some cash back! Either Ebay (which can be a little up n down) or trade in (less value but a value none the less!)

just my insight

Es

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2889-0567-4141-1338
    dude , 30 quid !!!! u have been skanked big time OMG honestly this guy has proper ripped u !

You should have taken them elsewhere

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    This is why I don't trade/sell them back to game stores. They rip you a new one every time. You could get much more selling them to friends at school or on ebay even, or in the states craigslist. I just think it is stupid how bad they rip you then sell them for nearly the cost of a new copy.

Member #
    Friends
    the same thing gamestop does to every one they done to me. When I wanted to get ACWW the price was only $35 online and I call to make sure and they say ya its only $35 no tax. SO I wasted my time to find out they want me too pay $41 (37+tax) so I flicked them off and went to wal-mart were they had it for $35 plus 10c tax. thats why GameStop cant be trusted.
    Hey everyone it's me MRCOOLGH its been forever and a half since I came back on in fact its been at least a year and a half since I was here. Last time I visited Wiichat was 02-26-2008 and I'm gald to be back everyone!

Member #
    Friends
    How do these game trading stores remain in buisness now that Ebay is so popular and you can make more money selling through Ebay? Is it because most of the people who bring in used stuff are kids?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by laurie_lu
    How do these game trading stores remain in buisness now that Ebay is so popular and you can make more money selling through Ebay? Is it because most of the people who bring in used stuff are kids?
    I think so, because when i use to trade in games, i was 12-15 years old. Now I'm 19 and know eBay is the way to go, i cant even believe how i use to be so dumb and agree to get paid $3-$4 a game, and use to think i got a good deal for $5!!!

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    You live in London, what do you expect?

Go for eBay.
    I love you, Adam.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads