LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5523-4592-2116-7630

OFG don't you just hate it when u trade in games for squat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG so im going down to ****ing GameStation (for USA that Englands general game shop) with a bunch of my games ready to trade in for credit so i can buy point for VC XD. So i give this guy all the great games i had shitted hours on and that had brought me happyness. So i go up to the nerd, hand him the gear and decide to look round the shop. i had like all the GTA's including LONDON, excite truck, transformers AND zelda tilight princess and loads other PS2's. i come back ready to hear how much money i would get for 23 games worth. firstly have a good guess how much i got then scroll down

I GOT 30 ****ING QUID WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THAT YOU ****ING NERD WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH AN ASS HOLE BECAUSE YOU SUCK ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. NOTHING WAS SCRATCHED EVERYTHING WAS MINT I HAD MANUELS BUT I STILL GOT 30 FOR IT!!!!!THAT IS 30/23 is 1.30.HOW THE **** DO YOU GET 1.30 FOR EXCITE TRUCK OR SHIT LIKE THAT ****ING SIUGSHBVIUEFBVPFIU B
    Everyone who neva played an N64....................................GO BACK TO ****ING SCHOOL. On a lighter note feel free to add me on wii and pm me for a game of nething online because i ****ing love online PLAY!

Member #
    Friends
    2882-9149-7173-3516
    are you adding the stars or do curse words automatically change?

trade stores are shit like that. i took in a bunch of classic dvd's and got AUD$2 each for them. 30 quid is about AUD$90 i think... and for those games that's not hot. but it's a trade place, so, you know.... they're crap. better off ebaying them or putting them up in the trading post.

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    Then why did you sell them?

I went to EB games and I traded in excite truck, COD3 and 5$ and got Metroid Prime 3.

Harsh.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    No surprise, usually game stores rip you off when it comes to turning in games used or new. It's all about making a good profit. They buy it from you for $5, but then sell it for $9, making a $4 profit. Doesn't sound like too much, but it all adds up.

Try selling games on eBay in the future if you feel ripped off going to these places.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

d_k
    Member #
    Friends
    7162-8575-3268-1906
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    No surprise, usually game stores rip you off when it comes to turning in games used or new. It's all about making a good profit. They buy it from you for $5, but then sell it for $9, making a $4 profit. Doesn't sound like too much, but it all adds up.

Try selling games on eBay in the future if you feel ripped off going to these places.
    Uh yea they make more that that
    they bought twilight princess from me for 15 dollaz and there selling it for 44

YEAA IM A

▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

DONT GOT A PROBLEM RITEE?

PROUD BBERRY OWNER

LETS GO SKINNY DIPPING =]

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    why didn't you say "no thanks" and ebay them? then you could've used that money for wii points. you could've gotten about $30 USD for just excite truck, not sure what the exchange rate is but i'm positive that it's more than 1.30.
    i'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but you do have the option to say no when someone's trying to rip you off. i know around me excite truck used goes for $45 at the game stores.
    kyle

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    How much do you think I'd get for a gamcube??? I have the box and everything it came with...looks brand new

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    i'd be surprised if you got more than $50. but i'm not sure. i think they list the trade-in value for some consoles and popular games on gamestop.com.

kyle

edit: just checked the website, it has the trade value for some games but not the console. sorry. give your local one a call.
    Last edited by smyth; 10-30-2007 at 08:11 PM.

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.

Member #
    Friends
    5523-4592-2116-7630
    u guys dnt gettit unless u live in England. there are no 12 pound wii games. hell there are ne 15 pund wii games. i was sooooo desperate for lylat wars as in my youth my damned parents wouldn't buy it for me...fags but now it is great and i have saved 1500 points for any new nintendo cool program so go die nerd!!!!!!!!!
    Everyone who neva played an N64....................................GO BACK TO ****ING SCHOOL. On a lighter note feel free to add me on wii and pm me for a game of nething online because i ****ing love online PLAY!

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    you can't use ebay in england to get more money for games? if that's the case or not i guess i really don't get it

-kyle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads