LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 83
  1. #41
    You're kidding, right? Minto's Avatar
    Member #
    8233
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    1,232
    Friends
    2
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0505-6993-9515-7982
    heres what sonic thinks about abstinence
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCTlFWQ9HR0
    Steam ID: Mintoisking
    Xbox live GT: Sir Minto
    PSN ID: Mintoisgod

  2. #42
    @SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :) ZeLdA4LiFe's Avatar
    Member #
    1025
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Stanton, CA
    Posts
    1,475
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    you man up and put it in her
    lol said the virgin....................... JK JK JK JK dont kill me!!!!!!!

    but yea, i guess.....8 months is kinda long........i mean, arent you guys really intimate?? i thought i a couple being together so long wouldve already......dont IT...... the big IT



    OHAI! I'm just an old dinosaur from 2006 seeing who's here

    The name is. . . Hugo

    Got a Nintendo 3DS? 2492-5132-0881


  3. #43
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Wow, don't need a school program for it....but yes, I agree...makes everything so much simpler. You don't have to worry about:

    Teen pregnancy (and abortion)
    STD's
    AIDS (yes, it deserves its own point)
    Emotional devastation (be it kids, break-ups..w/e)

    Edit @ frummage: because itchy genitals is THE best feeling evarrrr111one!!!!1111!11111
    I agree. You just can't afford to focus on other things until you have finished your education and get married. Then you can let your wild-side run free.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  4. #44
    @SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :) ZeLdA4LiFe's Avatar
    Member #
    1025
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Stanton, CA
    Posts
    1,475
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    I agree. You just can't afford to focus on other things until you have finished your education and get married. Then you can let your wild-side run free.
    have to say i disagree.....but its your opinion, and i respect that.....

    but way i see it, you have to let it run wild. i mean if you jus focus on one thing and not live your YOUNG life to the fullest, youll regret it.

    but i do recommend to ALWAYS use a condom........no matter what. you wont want to ruin your life



    OHAI! I'm just an old dinosaur from 2006 seeing who's here

    The name is. . . Hugo

    Got a Nintendo 3DS? 2492-5132-0881


  5. #45
    ...:..:..:..:..:.. el-zilcho's Avatar
    Member #
    34441
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the cellar
    Posts
    608
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2889-0567-4141-1338
    For me sexual chemistry must be there for me to begin a relationship with a girl and although i dont believe in abstinence as a rule , that wait and hold off approach can create a huge amount of positive tension which can be released at the best time .
    But the chemistry and tension must be there for abstinence to work in a good way otherwise it could just be a long wait for something which is seen as more of a task to be completed by such and such a date and not be something which is governed by the senses and emotions which is how it is designed to be , thats why we have urges .
    ____________________________________
    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #46
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    25098
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,450
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well I believe it is up to each person to make their own decision on this subject, but I will say I've seen both sides to this discussion personally, I have a good friend who has been having sex since she was 14, and then I have two friends that waited until they got married, granted they got married at 20, that is still longer than a lot of kids/adults nowadays.

    I support both sides, because I do not believe one solution answers everyones questions/problems. Hence the reason the are hundreds upon hundreds of different religions out there that have their own answers to each person's inner problems.

  7. #47
    Senior Member Napalmbrain's Avatar
    Member #
    43
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Cardiff, Wales
    Posts
    4,286
    Friends
    15
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I don't believe marriage is sacred, so personally I think abstinence is overrated. As long as both people are consenting and are sufficiently mature enough to understand what they're doing, why shouldn't they have sex?



    I never add friend codes.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.


  8. #48
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Wow, don't need a school program for it....but yes, I agree...makes everything so much simpler. You don't have to worry about:

    Teen pregnancy (and abortion)
    STD's
    AIDS (yes, it deserves its own point)
    Emotional devastation (be it kids, break-ups..w/e)

    Edit @ frummage: because itchy genitals is THE best feeling evarrrr111one!!!!1111!11111
    That's why contraception is what schools should be teaching, not abstinence

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  9. #49
    The Wookie Moose's Avatar
    Member #
    29406
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    229
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1606-9696-7776-6446
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    That's why contraception is what schools should be teaching, not abstinence
    I totally agree.
    EA Persona: JohnPetrucci
    BWii FC: 210 568 264 047 PM me if you add me

    Newest Wii Purchase: Wii Zapper/Links Crossbow Training, Super Mario Strikers Charged

  10. #50
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by samXcor3
    there is no reason same sex couples should not be allowed to marry. politically. catholically, i understand BECAUSE listen close, the church doesnt hate gay people for being gay, it disapproves because same-sex intercourse is not for procreation and any intercourse NOT for procreation is wrong in the eyes of the church. so!
    same sex intercourse=heterosexual intercourse+conraceptives

    Ah, but that is slightly incorrect.

    Intercourse is also for pleasure as well....in the right boundaries. Being homosexual is "unnatural", and gays and lesbians are strongly urged to be chaste. Some Christians have taken this idea to mean that we should ridicule them, while I would argue that they have one of the hardest callings, and we should be praying for them ten-fold.

    (note, this is Reformed Christianity, NOT ALL religious beliefs...)

    Edit

    That's why contraception is what schools should be teaching, not abstinence
    But contraception, especially pills/creams/diaphragm do not do anything for the disease part of my argument. Actually getting a girl pregnant is the LEAST likely of all the outcomes of intercourse. Only like 3 days a month..

    Also, just teaching it does absolutely nothing... Kids need to hear it. Then we get back to parents jobs of teaching moralities, then we get to the idiots of the world......gawd I hate them so much.
    Last edited by Brawny; 11-04-2007 at 08:07 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

abstinence nintendo

Click on a term to search for related topics.