LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,251
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Very nice. Making a scene in public is not my thing, but if it was, then I would be using your idea at every opportunity that I get.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  2. #12
    I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    10310
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    4,480
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The GAME in my town always ask for receipts like aaaalways lol.

    I probably haven't got the guts to try this mind, but my friend works there, so I'll ask him how if this is possibly.

  3. #13
    ? Jay588's Avatar
    Member #
    33986
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    781
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ive done this before, except i didnt get them online, a local TRU had thrown out a bunch of old games still in the package and all and i asked an employee if it were garbage or are they just moving it and he was a bit disgruntled and said take it, its yours. they were in a dumpster and i didnt want to pry them out of there but i also didnt want to ask the guy if he could get them for me because i really wasnt in any position to complain about getting free games lol. the games were for psp(2 games), ps2(1 game), xbox(2) and one ds game(nintendogs lol) anyway they all had TRU priced stickers on them and thought it would be a problem returning them to a gamestop(like a GAME type store for you) but i explained to the guy in gamestop what had happened and he wanted the games anyway and gave me $90 credit, i bought super monkey ball and some other crap like controller skins and 1 month xbox live. i would like to know why these games were being thrown out or if the guy made a mistake, but needless to say, i was pretty happy about it

  4. #14
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinrach90
    The GAME in my town always ask for receipts like aaaalways lol.

    I probably haven't got the guts to try this mind, but my friend works there, so I'll ask him how if this is possibly.
    If they need the reciept, tell them you bought the game at another GAME store in <city name>.

    They should be able to give you credit.

    Sometimes the stores give you cash even without a reciept
    This is very rare though

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  5. #15
    Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    32112
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,842
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    k dont have the guts to pull this off haha....i cant make a scence, plus GAM people intimidate me

    PSN ID: zapasant93



  6. #16
    Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    15039
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Pine Key,Fl
    Posts
    667
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    Quote Originally Posted by el-zilcho
    Meh its easier just to beat kids up for thier video games ....and fun too
    omg really your so bad ass.. **** off you asshole.

    If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

  7. #17
    Waluigi's #1 Fan! FRuMMaGe's Avatar
    Member #
    8705
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,966
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay588
    ive done this before, except i didnt get them online, a local TRU had thrown out a bunch of old games still in the package and all and i asked an employee if it were garbage or are they just moving it and he was a bit disgruntled and said take it, its yours. they were in a dumpster and i didnt want to pry them out of there but i also didnt want to ask the guy if he could get them for me because i really wasnt in any position to complain about getting free games lol. the games were for psp(2 games), ps2(1 game), xbox(2) and one ds game(nintendogs lol) anyway they all had TRU priced stickers on them and thought it would be a problem returning them to a gamestop(like a GAME type store for you) but i explained to the guy in gamestop what had happened and he wanted the games anyway and gave me $90 credit, i bought super monkey ball and some other crap like controller skins and 1 month xbox live. i would like to know why these games were being thrown out or if the guy made a mistake, but needless to say, i was pretty happy about it
    Why the hell would they throw out games? It's not like they have a sell-by date

    -=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

    Spoiler Alert!



    52 Members and still growing!


  8. #18
    Super Moderator RivalDestiny's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    8214
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,451
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    I usually just grab some coupons and deals and buy my video games that way. I don't think I've ever paid a game at full price.

    Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

  9. #19
    ? Jay588's Avatar
    Member #
    33986
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    781
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Why the hell would they throw out games? It's not like they have a sell-by date
    it was after christmas, i guess they had overstocked ? i have no idea but i really dont care..free games

  10. #20
    (< Rain Foxx's Avatar
    Member #
    36436
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    ?????
    Posts
    120
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by blankconnection
    omg really your so bad ass.. **** off you asshole.
    he was joking dude come down

    If anyone needs help or wants a sig. just PM me!
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club (WFC)=-
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts