Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: thanksgiving

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0117-1518-2325-3004

thanksgiving

so you all know yesterday was thanks giving...soo i want to know one thing that went wrong or that was really funny that happened yesterday that havent happend before..

mine was that the dogs (thier was 4 of them) got a hold of the turkey and ate about lil more than half of it and we had no turkey on thanksgiving! but it was hularious to watch it. so wat was yours??
    gh3- 081721054270 message me so i can add urs to :]

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7190-3324-3845-8331
    My uncle was talking about how he wanted to play ghouls 'n ghosts on the internet but couldn't find anything, then I told him about how I could buy it for the VC...he was impressed. And my family spent too much time worrying about shopping on Black Friday, I didn't even go.

Wii, 2 Remotes, 2 Nunchucks, Classic Controller, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: TP, Resident Evil 4, Metal Slug Anthology, Guitar Hero III
    VC: Mario Bros, Mario Bros 3, Ninja Gaiden II, Sonic 2, Shinobi III, Soldier Blade, Blazing Lasers, Devil's Crush, Lords of Thunder, Harvest Moon, Super Metroid, Castlevania IV, Zelda: Link to the Past, F-Zero GX, Street Fighter II: Turbo, Axelay

Member #
    Friends
    Yesterday. I don't think anything funny happen. But today, on Black Friday, in Wal-mart this lady, ripped one off, and boy did it smell like something dead. After I got past the smell, my best friend and I feel over laughing. But it was rough, we both figure. The lady needed to take care of business before she came to the store

Member #
    Friends
    i spent thanksgiving with a bunch of rednecks in west virginia. everything was funny.

wrong section btw

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    5997-7017-4007-2507
    On the Wii, there was a contest on check Mii out for a pilgrim from the first thanksgiving. I was judging them, and they were all fat people. I think they all thought the relatives from the last thanksgiving, not a pilgrim from the first. "Thanksgiving... oh, I can just submit my Aunt Pam, she loves Thanksgiving."

~Thanks to Gikoku for the sweet sig!~
    "Heroes are remembered, but Legends never die."
    "You may have power and courage, but you lack wisdom."
    ~Join the Zelda Fan Club~

Ads