LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Gamestop trade in deal

just want to inform all you gamers about gamestops extra 30% trade in credit on games. trade in five or more to get it, it actually turns out to be 40% if youve got an edge card too.

basically for 4 DS games and a 15 dollar 360 game (COD2) i managed to get just over $75, 21 dollars more than i wouldve gotten. this deal is going on through december 9th. im putting the money towars a ps3 to complete my pswii60 lol.

gotta love black friday deals

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    awsome, i used to be a big trade in person, until i noticed that i got completely ripped off, this seems like a reasonable deal. i like all my games though ex:halo 3, cod4, assassins, mass effect. no need to trade in anytime soon, maybe some ps2 games though, what do i get for those?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerkid
    awsome, i used to be a big trade in person, until i noticed that i got completely ripped off, this seems like a reasonable deal. i like all my games though ex:halo 3, cod4, assassins, mass effect. no need to trade in anytime soon, maybe some ps2 games though, what do i get for those?
    any games/any system trade in like..3 for an extra 10%, 4 for an extra 20% or 5 or more for an extra 30%

so id trade in some PS2 games if i were you, get yourself a nice new 360 game or sumthin.

i hate how they rip you off, but when u think about it its the only way to make a profit, but when you think about it more, they already made a profit off that game the first time they sold it to you lol. i think i ended up getting over half of what they would resell it for after all the extra percentage wich is ok in my book.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Ads