LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    First of all, I hated spiderman 3. That movie was so bad, cheesy, and just boring that it made me want to puke...(Sadly, I've seen it four times... in theaters.(I hate my friends.))

Second of all, that's a really good story. I'm glad to see Gamestop employees actually being kind instead of their routine selfs.

Third of all, when did you get your wii? Because, right now the wii's upside is just as great as the PS3's right now. And, this particular holiday season should be completely dominated by the 360. Which, by far as the best software out there. (So, in other words I would have gotten a 360 over a PS3 any day. That is, if I just wanted one console)

Software: 360 > PS3 > Wii
    Exclusives: 360 > Wii > PS3

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    First of all, I hated spiderman 3. That movie was so bad, cheesy, and just boring that it made me want to puke...(Sadly, I've seen it four times... in theaters.(I hate my friends.))

Second of all, that's a really good story. I'm glad to see Gamestop employees actually being kind instead of their routine selfs.

Third of all, when did you get your wii? Because, right now the wii's upside is just as great as the PS3's right now. And, this particular holiday season should be completely dominated by the 360. Which, by far as the best software out there.

Software: 360 > PS3 > Wii
    Exclusives: 360 > Wii > PS3
    well i'm keeping my 360, im no fool. as much as i hate microsoft theres no denying the the great software exclusives backing them up.
    i bought my wii about 8 months ago, served me well, i by no means hate the wii, just bored of its sub-par games. (ill admit theres a few good ones, but ive played over 35 games on it, have all the save files to prove it lol)
    as for spiderman 3, no where NEAR 2, or even 1, but still...its a spiderman movie with great special effects, but i know what ur saying, i didnt enjoy it that much either. maybe HD will make it better lol

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    5481-6878-4567-7796
    you coulda sold ur wii for more in ebay
    Super Smash Brawl FC : 2921-8748-2416

Are u from the west coast and do you play 2v2?
    Add us and other people who play 2vs2 as well from this thread:
    http://www.wiichat.com/pacific-west/...westcoast.html

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by phillepino
    you coulda sold ur wii for more in ebay
    wow rlyi didnt know that! jk, ebay's a hassle and full of scammers. i dont like dealing online.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    EDIT: so that blu-ray offer, do those movies ever change, cause im not likeing my options to much right now, i mean..i cant complain cause their free, i just wondered if they ever change them around. anybody do this?
    When the current offer ends, it's possible that they may go another one with a slightly different choice of movies, but then yours purchase date would not qualify (I think they've done this at least once already). So bottom line, you're probably stuck with that selection of movies and I agree, they're not the best choices.

Member #
    Friends
    so i went back to gamestop today and that lady called and said she didnt want it so this other guy that was there bought it off me lol. again, the same employee from yesterday helped pursuade the guy to purchase it. i got enough for ps3/assasins creed/resistance and COD4 for my 360

Member #
    Friends
    2904-3770-5752-1523
    see you live in ohio you don't know the ones in brooklyn.

Member #
    Friends
    Heh, thats the best gamestop will ever get
    I have this pretty cool, funny, chubby, over happy guys whos pretty awsome
    ....but yeah your gamestops still better
    Im the next criss angle

he PWNS

Member #
    Friends
    2904-3770-5752-1523
    What I ment to say is the gamestop employees in brooklyn have nasty attitudes there lazy and never want to help anybody.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by GodSlayer
    What I ment to say is the gamestop employees in brooklyn have nasty attitudes there lazy and never want to help anybody.
    take a trip to queens center mall..theres a gamestop and an eb games there..ur bound to have some good customer service

Ads