LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Mario Fanatic Nfanboy's Avatar
    Member #
    16047
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flipside or flopside
    Posts
    842
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    The REAL problems in the US... They'll only get worse

    Alright now. The US is not the great and powerful country anymore. Belive it or not, it is true about everything I'm going to say here. Now listen carefully if you're Americans (if not you shold listen anyway because it might happen in your country)

    Listen carefully fellow Wiichat members:

    Us Americans think we live a great life. A loving family and friends and think that nothing bad will happen. Unfortunatly, a lot of Americans are very naive. Take poverty for example. It's bad I know, but the biggest problems are not told by the goverment. Not anymore at least. This border crisis south is turning into a Border war. Our US Border Patrol are supposed to protect our border. Protect with what? They have NO WEAPONS. While the Mexican drug cartels had massive weapons. Now I have NOTHING against the Mexicans, but these drug cartels are really bad. Heard of the Zetas? They were trained in an exelent military program, and they went against us and joined the drug cartels. They are EXTREAMALY ruthless. I could tell some things these people do, but it is very disgusting and disturbing. And what do we do? We give the Mexicans 1.4 MILLION DOLLARS for guns and helicopters, that the Drug Cartels can obtain easily. what kind of goverment is this? Oh, and the problems get worse. Oil has peaked. We are running out of oil in 2020. ALL of it, unless we act NOW. We'll never be able to keep the oil we have forever, but we CAN find a replacement. And no it's not Ethenol, solar, wind, or any of that crap. It took 8 solar panels to power one big christmas tree. And here's a fun fact: in order to power all of the cars in america for a year with ethenol, corn would have to cover 97% or the United States and all of it would have to be turned into gasoline. Unless we find another FULL replacement for oil within the next 10 years, we can not save the energy crisis. Political Correctness is another problem we are all saying, "You're wrong!" "No You're wrong!" it's our own war with our goverment. Did you know you can't call an african-american black? then you would be politicly incorrect and you will be arrested. Did you know you if you're a man and you say that a women friend or co-worker looks incredible? You'll be arrested for sexual assault. Political correctness could be the fall of the US. Last topic: Nucuelar problems. Did you Know Iran is making Nucuelar missles? And that they're planning to destroy the US? think about THAT.

    Well, I'm done.

  2. #2
    Leves's My Hero! Curtain's Avatar
    Member #
    28070
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Gaylord, Michigan
    Posts
    332
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    Alright now. The US is not the great and powerful country anymore. Belive it or not, it is true about everything I'm going to say here. Now listen carefully if you're Americans (if not you shold listen anyway because it might happen in your country)

    Listen carefully fellow Wiichat members:

    Us Americans think we live a great life. A loving family and friends and think that nothing bad will happen. Unfortunatly, a lot of Americans are very naive. Take poverty for example. It's bad I know, but the biggest problems are not told by the goverment. Not anymore at least. This border crisis south is turning into a Border war. Our US Border Patrol are supposed to protect our border. Protect with what? They have NO WEAPONS. While the Mexican drug cartels had massive weapons. Now I have NOTHING against the Mexicans, but these drug cartels are really bad. Heard of the Zetas? They were trained in an exelent military program, and they went against us and joined the drug cartels. They are EXTREAMALY ruthless. I could tell some things these people do, but it is very disgusting and disturbing. And what do we do? We give the Mexicans 1.4 MILLION DOLLARS for guns and helicopters, that the Drug Cartels can obtain easily. what kind of goverment is this? Oh, and the problems get worse. Oil has peaked. We are running out of oil in 2020. ALL of it, unless we act NOW. We'll never be able to keep the oil we have forever, but we CAN find a replacement. And no it's not Ethenol, solar, wind, or any of that crap. It took 8 solar panels to power one big christmas tree. And here's a fun fact: in order to power all of the cars in america for a year with ethenol, corn would have to cover 97% or the United States and all of it would have to be turned into gasoline. Unless we find another FULL replacement for oil within the next 10 years, we can not save the energy crisis. Political Correctness is another problem we are all saying, "You're wrong!" "No You're wrong!" it's our own war with our goverment. Did you know you can't call an african-american black? then you would be politicly incorrect and you will be arrested. Did you know you if you're a man and you say that a women friend or co-worker looks incredible? You'll be arrested for sexual assault. Political correctness could be the fall of the US. Last topic: Nucuelar problems. Did you Know Iran is making Nucuelar missles? And that they're planning to destroy the US? think about THAT.

    Well, I'm done.

    Well i have a few things to say about this

    Download Mozilla Firefox and FIX the red squiggles under the misspelled words...
    It was hard to follow consider its one HUGE mass of points...Next time maybe put it into paragraphs.
    1.4 million dollars is absolutely nothing to the government...
    I highly doubt Mexico is gonna unleash a war with the US...they'll know we'll pwn their ass...
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    Damn you respond fast.

    Perverts Club
    Members:Curtain, kiraownsurmom, ARav989, {Axtlár} & AceAlabama
    Once our balls dropped, so did all the girls' pants


  3. #3
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    1. Please back up your sources. If you're going to make outrageous claims at least back up your sources with a link to an article.

    Did you know you can't call an african-american black? then you would be politicly incorrect and you will be arrested.
    Once again, back up your sources. Also, that's like calling a caucasian person white.. You're not going to be arrested for it.

    Did you know you if you're a man and you say that a women friend or co-worker looks incredible? You'll be arrested for sexual assault.
    Did you know that this work policy isn't in the U.S. alone?

    2. The 1.4 million dollars provided to the Mexican Govt. was to help prevent and or fight crime within Mexico.

    3. The U.S. today is one of the only hegemonic powers, the second power being Russia. Now, if you did your research you would have most likely found out that no other country could fit their role seeing as they have to deal with worldwide problems. Not to mention that countries such as Canada, France and or Britain don't have the man power and or money to defend both themselves and other countries. A quote that I came across which addresses both the U.S. stepping up and "national security" has been mentioned below. According to Robert Kagan, an international relation scholar, "Even in the absence of the Soviet threat, America continues, much to the chagrin of of some of its politicians, to define its "national security" broadly, as encompassing the security of friends, allies, and even of abstract principles, far from American shores". As you can most likely see from this quote, the U.S. has to deal with not only problems that affect them but the rest of the world.
    Last edited by Syntax; 12-02-2007 at 12:59 PM.

  4. #4
    WiiChat Member ARav989's Avatar
    Member #
    8001
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Joisey 0_o
    Posts
    1,204
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    NFanboy, you have valid points, don't get me wrong! Although, you have no credible resources. actually you have no recources at all. thats like me saying "LIEK GUYZZ MI BUDI JUS TOLD MEH DAT NINTENDOOO IS SHUTTTING D0WN CUZ DEY BORED." "OMG REALLY? WHO TOLD YOU?" "MEH FRIEND! HE WORK FO NINTENDO H3 SAYS."

    See? it doesn't make ANY sense.

    On topic about political correctness: When you refer to an African American as black, thats being politically incorrect your right, but they don't do anything about that I believe. It's mainly that certain N word that is the real problem. Although, why can't caucasians throw the race card when were called wiggers, crackers, and/or some other name? I'm sure we could, but we're not that extreme. If anyone has a better point on that, which is relative, please mention it and ill edit the paragraph.

    No war can really start between America and Mexico. Lol actually, I don't see why they'd even start issues with America that could result in war. we would completely dominate, America has one of the most powerful military forces in the world. Don't believe me? Look it up.

    btw guys, im not trying to pass this as fact, this is all a matter of opinion.

    meh..nothing more to say here. ear hurts. ill prolly post more later.


    "We've all been down this path before
    You're trapped in this town
    And it wears you down
    When we leave today maybe you'll understand
    That this constant struggle isn't always in the palm of our hands."

  5. #5
    Mario Fanatic Nfanboy's Avatar
    Member #
    16047
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flipside or flopside
    Posts
    842
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Forget it. you guys don't belive anything that is true. Not to be mean, but I am much smarter than most of you. A lot of you Are really stuborn and cruel. People like you are going to be failures because you can't except the truth. There are few of you that can possibly make a living. There are very few of you that I like and the rest of you I pretty much hate. And as soon as I find another website that can accept the truth and smart rational people like me, I'm blowing this dump.

  6. #6
    Cogito Ergo Sum JAKE196's Avatar
    Member #
    34237
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Williamsburg, VA (U.S.A.)
    Posts
    1,720
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    Forget it. you guys don't belive anything that is true. Not to be mean, but I am much smarter than most of you. A lot of you Are really stuborn and cruel. People like you are going to be failures because you can't except the truth. There are few of you that can possibly make a living. There are very few of you that I like and the rest of you I pretty much hate. And as soon as I find another website that can accept the truth and smart rational people like me, I'm blowing this dump.
    At least back up your information with sources. -_-'

    EDIT: I remember a legal case in which Border patrol people shot mexicans trying to cross the boarder. . . The boarder patrol is armed.
    Last edited by JAKE196; 12-02-2007 at 02:51 PM.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

  7. #7
    WiiChat Member Celeste's Avatar
    Member #
    28191
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,213
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    Forget it. you guys don't believe anything that is true. Not to be mean, but I am much smarter than most of you. A lot of you Are really stubborn and cruel. People like you are going to be failures because you can't accept the truth. There are few of you that can possibly make a living. There are very few of you that I like and the rest of you I pretty much hate. And as soon as I find another website that can accept the truth and smart rational people like me, I'm blowing this dump.
    Here, oh "much smarter" one...I fixed your abysmal spelling.
    I can't even be arsed to fix your grammar or punctuation :\

  8. #8
    WiiChat Member ARav989's Avatar
    Member #
    8001
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Joisey 0_o
    Posts
    1,204
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    Forget it. you guys don't belive anything that is true. Not to be mean, but I am much smarter than most of you. A lot of you Are really stuborn and cruel. People like you are going to be failures because you can't except the truth. There are few of you that can possibly make a living. There are very few of you that I like and the rest of you I pretty much hate. And as soon as I find another website that can accept the truth and smart rational people like me, I'm blowing this dump.
    wtf? your getting mad because we dont agree with your supposed truth? theres validity within it! we all see it very clearly. although, your trying to post fact on a forum which is based off of opinion. You can't even post resources to back up your "truth". your posting such facts that are completely debateable. lol then you start your rant above how us users debate it. Wiichat's members suck? Don't we?

    Oh and for the record, finding a forum that will agree with every point you have there will be hard.

    And on to the irony...

    Not to be mean, but I am much smarter than most of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by A few sentences later..
    People like you are going to be failures because you can't except the truth.
    edit-looks like Celeste beat me to it!


    "We've all been down this path before
    You're trapped in this town
    And it wears you down
    When we leave today maybe you'll understand
    That this constant struggle isn't always in the palm of our hands."

  9. #9
    That Canucks Fan Syntax's Avatar
    Member #
    10388
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    5,358
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Before this gets more out of hand I've decided to close this thread.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts