LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 350
  1. #241
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    25098
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,450
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by {Axtlár}
    Well, well, aren't you the meanest, most offensive person on Wiichat? publicly claiming your acts are to annoy people? That just gives me reason to ignore you more in the future.
    You go ahead and do that, I find it offensive for someone to call my beliefs "f***ing retarded" so if you can't understand that sentiment, I really could care less if you ignore my posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    don't be so close-minded....

    a gun could kill a failthful father of 2, with a faithful wife, a lot of close relatives and friends,

    abortion clinics can remove an embryo that can't think, can't have feelings, can't breath, can't feel or support itself...

    i'm for abortions for the most part, but once a fetus gets to a certain level in development(to at least have a physical resembelance to a human being), i believe it would be wrong
    I fail to see how it is close-minded, but then again you appear to be liberal and we tend not to understand each other's beliefs, so I will leave it at that.
    Last edited by blueovalboy7; 12-06-2007 at 09:24 PM.


  2. #242
    WiiChat Member Celeste's Avatar
    Member #
    28191
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,213
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Waitwaitwaitwaitwait...wait. You live in Toronto...School? Dual citizenship? Random interest in American politics?

    Same with Romney and the Evangelical Christians. If Fred Thompson hadn't been such a douche... I actually like John McCain.

    An awesome ticket would be Huckabee/Obama. But since we've not done that since the 1800's...

    Edit @ BOB, Huck's up to 29% in Iowa!
    Political Science major, interest in politics in general with an obvious focus on American and Russian... =)

    Hahaha, I could definitely get down with a Huckabee/Obama ticket. We'd both be such happy bunnies, Brawny! I love it.

    If I had to choose a Republican, I'd obviously choose Ron Paul...since he isn't even actually a Republican. I disagree with him on lots, but...yeah.
    Or else I'd choose Duncan Hunter, just because his name is awesome.

    But it's going to be another 8 year Clinton term, bbz. Fo sho.
    I know Barack won't win...and I'm actually a tiny bit okay with that...because I have visions of him getting shot EVERY TIME he is speaking to a crowd :\

  3. #243
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    If that happens, I've only been alive to see Clintons and Bushes.

  4. #244
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    25098
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,450
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    If that happens, I've only been alive to see Clintons and Bushes.
    Same here.

  5. #245
    Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    32329
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,992
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    You go ahead and do that, I find it offensive for someone to call my beliefs "f***ing retarded" so if you can't understand that sentiment, I really could care less if you ignore my posts.
    Your beliefs? you just stated you have those avatars to annoy and bother other people, now you're contradicting yourself.

    and Brawny, what do you mean by your response to me? you clearly misunderstood my true attitude in the last post.

    The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

  6. #246
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    No, he responded in an appropriate manner. She had busted out the profanity in the first place...

    But anyway, I still think conceding the Veep to the opposite party nom is still awesome.

  7. #247
    WiiChat Member Celeste's Avatar
    Member #
    28191
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,213
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    Same here.
    I was alive for the last 2 years of Reagan's term...can't say I recall much :P

  8. #248
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    25098
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,450
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by {Axtlár}
    Your beliefs? you just stated you have those avatars to annoy and bother other people, now you're contradicting yourself.

    and Brawny, what do you mean by your response to me? you clearly misunderstood my true attitude in the last post.
    You misunderstood my point, which I can understand, just because its an avatar, doesn't mean it doesn't represent my beliefs. I normally wouldn't do it, but when I see someone else with a political avatar, I started in with mine, and then in turn they change theirs, I change mine, and so on and so forth, and you're making it out to be I'm aiming to annoy multiple people, while I know for a fact I never said that, I direct the comment at one member, not you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    I was alive for the last 2 years of Reagan's term...can't say I recall much :P
    Haha, yea I can't say I remember much from my days when I was that age.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    No, he responded in an appropriate manner. She had busted out the profanity in the first place...

    But anyway, I still think conceding the Veep to the opposite party nom is still awesome.
    I think that would make a lot of people happy.
    Last edited by blueovalboy7; 12-06-2007 at 09:31 PM.


  9. #249
    Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    32329
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,992
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    You misunderstood my point, which I can understand, just because its an avatar, doesn't mean it doesn't represent my beliefs. I normally wouldn't do it, but when I see someone else with a political avatar, I started in with mine, and then in turn they change theirs, I change mine, and so on and so forth, and you're making it out to be I'm aiming to annoy multiple people, while I know for a fact I never said that, I direct the comment at one member, not you.


    Haha, yea I can't say I remember much from my days when I was that age.
    I see what you're saying now. That dies there.

    And I have to admit I am more interested in Mexican politics, since I am from México, of course. I am sure Calderón will make alot more than what Fox attempted to accomplish.

    The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

  10. #250
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    25098
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,450
    Friends
    20
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by {Axtlár}
    I see what you're saying now. That dies there.

    And I have to admit I am more interested in Mexican politics, since I am from México, of course. I am sure Calderón will make alot more than what Fox attempted to accomplish.
    Can't say I'm too familiar with Mexican politics. I'm assuming Calderon is the successor to Fox?

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts