LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1) BOOM FREAKING HEADSHOT (Had to get that out lol, I play too much CS)

2) Tomorrow School!

3) In about a week my book report project due and I haven't read a page! High School is fun and easy but I'm just lazy =[
    KryKidd

CU Guild For Life! :DDD WiiWouldLike2Play's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2881-3576-4343-5770
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu256
    1) BOOM FREAKING HEADSHOT (Had to get that out lol, I play too much CS)

2) Tomorrow School!

3) In about a week my book report project due and I haven't read a page! High School is fun and easy but I'm just lazy =[

LMAO #1. I sometimes say that.. It's hilarious because I use my headset.. and whenever I headshot someone, I'm like "BOOM HEADSHOT!" xD!

Well, everything you just said, is what I'm ranting about. I have a project due next week as well :P

_December 19th, o8`_
    My amazing Games
    CounterStrike || Left 4 Dead || World of Warcraft: Lich King.
    Steam ID: APPLExCHiCk
    Wanna play CounterStrike/Left4Dead? Hit me up (:
    WoW - Realm/Vashj || Character/Zaduka || Horde, ftw!
    Status - O_o Just got back guys. Nice to see you all again!

Member #
    Friends
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiWouldLike2Play

LMAO #1. I sometimes say that.. It's hilarious because I use my headset.. and whenever I headshot someone, I'm like "BOOM HEADSHOT!" xD!

Well, everything you just said, is what I'm ranting about. I have a project due next week as well :P
    Everyone has a freggin essay do. I have a religion one to do thats due on the 10th.

i'm not even that freggin religious! I believe in God and all that but I don't entirely believe everything

"We've all been down this path before
    You're trapped in this town
    And it wears you down
    When we leave today maybe you'll understand
    That this constant struggle isn't always in the palm of our hands."

Member #
    Friends
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    I have a paper on Religion to do, too :\
    <---- Athiest
    D:

Member #
    Friends
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    I have a paper on Religion to do, too :\
    <---- Athiest
    D:
    ironic ay? you should ask your proffesor or teacher to get you outa the assignment because your an atheist.

And it wears you down

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Well I am confused.
    I hate Mondays.
    Snow Day is looking like it won't be happening tomorrow.

At least I don't have any work to due for school yet.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    =[ I'm Arizona We Never get snow in the lower parts! I knew I should've stayed in San Jose, California!

Oh god i just remember I have a Spanish test tomorrow........I'm gonna get off the PC and study in about 10 mins
    KryKidd

Member #
    Friends
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    Ima cheat on my history test tomorow.

And it wears you down

Special Olympics Medalist BrandonMcAuslan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    I like the name of this thread...

One thing that p*sses me off is mother and child parking spaces - why is there so f*cking many of them outside the supermarket door? There's literally about 5000 disabled/mother and child parking spaces, and I have to f*cking park 200 yards away - just because my legs work properly and or I don't have a kid! (plus my parking spaces are right next to other cars - whilst disabled/mother and child spaces are like twice the size?!)
    Its my taxes that pay disability benefits! I should get the best parking spaces!?*

Another thing that p*sses me off is societies obsession with "Status". Everyone acts like a d*ck all the time trying to one-up each other and act important - because "how we are percieved by others" is the driving force behind all human behaviour it seems!?
    Take for instance St Andrews - a very up-market rich student town. The University (and therefore the little town) is full of students/children of wealthy people. As such they dress like goons (every guy wears a: Polo shirt and jeans or a shirt sticking out from under a pringle top and jeans - and they all have the same f*cking Prince William haircut). St Andrews Students all congregate in the towns coffee shops talking EXTREMELY LOUDLY with their grating (must pronounce every syllable correctly) accents. But the thing is - they do this as if they truly believe what they have to say is important - and in hearing it we should all be in awe/wonder of them..? I mean f*ck off, no-one cares about how much of your parents money you are spending. Or where you are meeting so-and-so at for lunch. In fact I think you are a pathetic tw*t trying to act like an adult, whilst mummy and daddy are still buying you all your clothes/food/haircuts/mobile phones, as well as supplying you with the money to go out and buy alcohol every night with your friends, in the hopes that you will be taken home by some cheesy guy who also purveys the illusion that he has money (when its in fact his parents).
    Anyway I digress...
    We all act like tw*ts in order to appear greater than our peers. And we allow other people to act like tw*ts as it reinforces our own behaviour and allows us to act like tw*ts - it's the British way. It's enough to drive a person into becoming a sarcastic, cynical, disfunctioning b*stard!**

*All opinions expressed in this rant are that of the person ranting - and not the opinions of Wiichat or any of its affiliates.
    Last edited by BrandonMcAuslan; 12-03-2007 at 04:37 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonMcAuslan
    I like the name of this thread...

One thing that p*sses me off is mother and child parking spaces - why is there so f*cking many of them outside the supermarket door? There's literally about 5000 disabled/mother and child parking spaces, and I have to f*cking park 200 yards away - just because my legs work properly and or I don't have a kid! (plus my parking spaces are right next to other cars - whilst disabled/mother and child spaces are like twice the size?!)
    Its my taxes that pay disability benefits! I should get the best parking spaces!?*

Another thing that p*sses me off is societies obsession with "Status". Everyone acts like a d*ck all the time trying to one-up each other and act important - because "how we are percieved by others" is the driving force behind all human behaviour it seems!?
    Take for instance St Andrews - a very up-market rich student town. The University (and therefore the little town) is full of students/children of wealthy people. As such they dress like goons (every guy wears a: Polo shirt and jeans or a shirt sticking out from under a pringle top and jeans - and they all have the same f*cking Prince William haircut). St Andrews Students all congregate in the towns coffee shops talking EXTREMELY LOUDLY with their grating (must pronounce every syllable correctly) accents. But the thing is - they do this as if they truly believe what they have to say is important - and in hearing it we should all be in awe/wonder of them..? I mean f*ck off, no-one cares about how much of your parents money you are spending. Or where you are meeting so-and-so at for lunch. In fact I think you are a pathetic tw*t trying to act like an adult, whilst mummy and daddy are still buying you all your clothes/food/haircuts/mobile phones, as well as supplying you with the money to go out and buy alcohol every night with your friends, in the hopes that you will be taken home by some cheesy guy who also purveys the illusion that he has money (when its in fact his parents).
    Anyway I digress...
    We all act like tw*ts in order to appear greater than our peers. And we allow other people to act like tw*ts as it reinforces our own behaviour and allows us to act like tw*ts - it's the British way. It's enough to drive a person into becoming a sarcastic, cynical, disfunctioning b*stard!**

*All opinions expressed in this rant are that of the person ranting - and not the opinions of Wiichat or any of its affiliates.
    That was an absolutely fantastic read. You remind me of my Livejournal posts.

1. I'm not in a nest in North Carolina eating tacos.
    That is all.

Ads