LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    That is a very interesting find. Thanks for sharing.
    You're very welcome =P

[GIMP]

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Have any of you had the drink Redline? If you have you know it's gnarly, if not look on that site and read what they have on it, twas an eye-opener for me.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    Have any of you had the drink Redline? If you have you know it's gnarly, if not look on that site and read what they have on it, twas an eye-opener for me.

Redline is pussy shit compared to EndoRush

Redline - You drink half of the bottle at a time

EndoRush - You can only drink 1/4 of the bottle a sitting. And oh yeah, it is a huge CAUTION! sign on it.

EndoRush pwns Redline any day

[GIMP]

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    They tell you to drink half at a time, I drank the whole thing first time I ever had one, I was essentially tweekin' for a few hours.

Member #
    Friends
    They tell you to drink half at a time, I drank the whole thing first time I ever had one, I was essentially tweekin' for a few hours.
    Wow that's dumb. You could get wicked sick. When I had more than 1/4 of the EndoRush my muscles hurt and became pretty stiff and my head hurt a ton. My stomach had pains too. I stick with the 1/4 at a time now and I love it. I have a 1/4 before every wrestling match

[GIMP]

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    It would take 95.55 cans of Red Bull to put you down.

You could drink 221.57 cans of Coca-Cola Classic before croaking.

Not bad

No Longer Have A Wii

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaux125
    Wow that's dumb. You could get wicked sick. When I had more than 1/4 of the EndoRush my muscles hurt and became pretty stiff and my head hurt a ton. My stomach had pains too. I stick with the 1/4 at a time now and I love it. I have a 1/4 before every wrestling match
    Well I didn't read the bottle, until after I had finished it. It says you must be 18 to purchase this...yada yada yada, then it said until you know how you react to it only drink 1/2 at a time, and that you should eat something. Yea I seriously tweeked and then got real bad stomach pains, I was just looking for something to keep me awake for an all-nighter studying.

Member #
    Friends
    Well I didn't read the bottle, until after I had finished it. It says you must be 18 to purchase this...yada yada yada, then it said until you know how you react to it only drink 1/2 at a time, and that you should eat something. Yea I seriously tweeked and then got real bad stomach pains, I was just looking for something to keep me awake for an all-nighter studying.
    You have to be 18 to buy EndoRUsh too, but VitaminWorld doesn't seem to care about that haha.

EndoRush label -

Warning: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN

CAUTION! (READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE CONSUMING)

ENDORUSH is an ultra-premium energy and performance support beverage strictly intended for use by healthy adults 18-50 years of age. Do not use with any other caffeinated products or if you are caffeine-sensitive. Never consume an entire bottle of ENDORUSH in one sitting, or more than once bottle per day. Each bottle contains several servings and is intended to be consumed over an 8-12 hour period of time.

WARNING: Before consuming ENDORUSH seek advice from a health care practitioner if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke; heart, liver or thyrooid disease; anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, pernicious anemia, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other prescription drug. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration, or exposed to excessive heat. Reduce or discontinue if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur. ENDORUSH is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18-50 years of age. Keep out of reach of children and pets. After 6 months of consecutive use discontinue for at least 4 weeks.

[GIMP]

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'll have to look into it, how does it taste?

Have you heard of the drink Cocaine? It was banned because it was so dangerous.

Member #
    Friends
    I'll have to look into it, how does it taste?

Have you heard of the drink Cocaine? It was banned because it was so dangerous.
    Fruit Punch Fix is wicked good, I recommend that pflavor. Stay away from Lemon LIme, is has a very strong, medicinal taste.

And yeah, I've heard of Cocaine, and it's not banned, nor is it dangerous. It just has the most caffeine per oz than any other energy drink. And it's only one of the 8 oz. cans. You can buy it at some convient stores, and you order cases of it online. It tastes absolutely terrible though.

[GIMP]

Ads