Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Yea, I don't plan on paying to see it, but I'll be somewhat interested in the results.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Two and a half hours to go ladies and gentlemen. I thought about going to sleep then waking up to watch it, but I couldn't be bothered so here I am waiting up for it...I best remember to wake the old man up though or he won't be pleased - we've gone halves on it! I am so excited for this!

Member #
    Friends
    2878-9257-8140-1234
    Mayweathers got this

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    Its only onnnnneeee mayweather its only onnnnnee mayweather! Wow he murderd hatten!

You know what i didn't care coming into this fight who won or loss but at the singing of the national anthem that was the most disrespect i have ever seen in my life, especially comming from people that talk all this bs about being fare and upright and respectfull. How can you boo the national anthem like that every one was respectfull when the guy did the queen anthem but when they announced the singing of the american national anthem they all booed and then all while tyrese was singing it was boos the whole way though after that i was like i hope mayweather beats the shit out of him. He did knocked him cold twice and then thanked the british crowd for coming out and kept every thing respectfull dispite doing what he said and gloated he was going to do.

TAKE THAT BACK TO THE UK YOU DISRESPECTFULL F**kS

ITS ONLY ONE MAYWEATHER THE BEST POUND FOR POUND FIGHTER IN THE WORLD PROVEN ONCE AGIAN.
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Wow, I can't believe I paid money and stayed up until 4:45am to watch one of the biggest fights to get ruined by the ref. I guess I missed it when Mayweather must have said that he'll suck the ref's **** after the fight.

Fair play to Mayweather though, he fought very well at times, and he is a very, very good boxer. He took the advantages that the ref gave him, which is what you have to do I guess. I just think that the ref spoilt the fight.

Who cares about the booing of the American national anthem, it went on for too long anyway. That's part of the rivalry. I would have booed.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    Wow, I can't believe I paid money and stayed up until 4:45am to watch one of the biggest fights to get ruined by the ref. I guess I missed it when Mayweather must have said that he'll suck the ref's **** after the fight.

Fair play to Mayweather though, he fought very well at times, and he is a very, very good boxer. He took the advantages that the ref gave him, which is what you have to do I guess. I just think that the ref spoilt the fight.

Who cares about the booing of the American national anthem, it went on for too long anyway. That's part of the rivalry. I would have booed.
    You're biased, we're biased, so yea. Hatton was no match for Mayweather from what I saw. The ref most likely saved Hatton from serious injury.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    You're biased, we're biased, so yea. Hatton was no match for Mayweather from what I saw. The ref most likely saved Hatton from serious injury.
    Agreed on that!

But I just felt that up until Hatton was unfairly deducted a point, he was level with Mayweather, there wasn't much between them. But since he lost that point he became slightly desperate and had to force it, which left him open and eventually resulted in the KO. I'm not saying he would have went on to win if he wasn't penalised, he probably wouldn't of, but bad refereeing annoys me greatly, it happens every week in the Premiership (soccer, just in case anyone doesn't know), so it leaves some room for thought on what might have happened.

But besides the ref, both boxers fought very well, even if the ref wasn't allowing Hatton to fight in his usual style, but Mayweather came out on top!

Member #
    Friends
    5134-2285-1457-3930
    yo if you was watching the fight from before it started it was hattens trainer that said watch mayweather on the inside and that he throws lowblows and does other things so, so it was hattens trainer that made him break them up all the time plus i don't know what fight you was watching because if you watch all the replays i did i had it dvr hatten wasnt hiting shit he got a couple every now and then, when you look when he would have him on the ropes he wasnt hitting body he was hitting mayweathers arms thus thats why mayweather was laughing at him the whole fight. but whats your excuse for him getting knocked silly into the ring post lol that shit right there was classic. then right before the second knock down you could see in the corner hattens trainer threw in the towl. so all that bull shit about he will keep fighing and the ref shouldnt have stopped it is bs they were going to throw in the towl any way. its ok yall got yall payback for booing the national anthem you got a royal american ass whoopin to go all the way back to the uk on.

You can even go to espn and other sports channels and they where talking about how mayweather was just picking him off with accurate shots, exp the pot shots he was giving him every time hatten would rush in. then you would just see hattens head snap back every time he hit him.

Hatten himself said that he whooped him and didnt complain about any ref activity he just took his ass whoopin like a man and said sorry to the uk fans and went on about his buisness. so why cant you just accept his ass whoopin like a man and quit making excuses he still got his ass knocked twice theres no excuse on that one. he was cut from the begining, look at mayweathers face nothing not a scratch not even swollen any where. When hatten had the chance to do something he was holding, and just throwing elbows no accurate punches he did exactly what mayweather said he was going to do come in like a street fight brawler and he got his ass out boxed.

Just because its a rivalry there is no excuse to disrespect that, we didnt boo your bullshit song, we sat there and listend to it, even though we don't have to because you are in our country, but you came all the way to our country and booed our national anthem and it serves you right he got his ass layed on the canvas hattens corner didnt have any thing to say after that one did they?
    Don't Be A Fan Boy Its Not Benaficial

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Silly, silly British...

Super Moderator - PM me if you have any issues.

We Want Young Blood.

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    silly,silly idiot
    PS3 now, sorry Wii. You gather dust.

Ads