+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012 conspiracy

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by phillepino
    Let's discuss about the conspiracy of 2012.

This is all theory any opinions are welcome

Though, this theory scares the hell out of me...

here's a quote from wikipedia:

do not read if you're going to be offended... I dont mean to offend anyone.

I do not believe this myself, but it's an interesting theory.
    You have to be one impressionable retard to believe in this

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    It's a very interesting subject and there's always new theories appearing, so it doesn't get dull. But it's also quite hard, and if you don't like maths then it's not worth it.
    It depends on what the source of dark energy is. It could be that it's a "cosmological constant", in which case I think it never stops accelerating.
    The physics taught in school works fine in normal circumstances, but when you consider objects that are very massive, very fast moving, or very small those laws start to break down. F=ma, for example, doesn't always work in generally relativity.
    Hmm ok thanks for the input. Ya i really enjoy math im in math and calculus AP this semester. How can a law, like f=ma, be correct for something weighing 5 kg but not something that weighs 5 googilian kg?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyman2
    Hmm ok thanks for the input. Ya i really enjoy math im in math and calculus AP this semester. How can a law, like f=ma, be correct for something weighing 5 kg but not something that weighs 5 googilian kg?
    Newtonian physics only applies to "flat" space, but because large masses distort spacetime, there is curvature in that space and so the laws of physics need to be modified.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    7850-4435-4464-5404
    sounds like bs

Member #
    Friends
    5930-2204-0713-5850
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain
    Newtonian physics only applies to "flat" space, but because large masses distort spacetime, there is curvature in that space and so the laws of physics need to be modified.

ooo i really like that explaination. i see, and small masses still distort spacetime, but only in such a small degree that its so insignificant its like saying the slope of that curve changes by 1/infinity, so normal physics can be applied with no error. ok cool. hmm i like this thread, thanks for the physics lessons my napalmbrain.

Member #
    Friends
    0120-6723-8776-4093
    come december 2012, there will probably be a bunch of 'tards running around like it's Y2K all over again

Member #
    Friends
    1973-0818-1689-3183
    right now is just a rumor you will never know when or what day or years or time is going to happen. it could happen tommor or 1,000yrs so stpo whine about ok
    super smash bros brawl rocks

Member #
    Friends
    2808-0927-1557-0457
    Quote Originally Posted by ROB64
    come december 2012, there will probably be a bunch of 'tards running around like it's Y2K all over again
    Well according to alot of the rumors I've been hearing...most of us will be dead by then anyway

Brawl Friend Code
    2406-4799-0198
    If you add me make sure you PM me so we can play

Just That Great Extra Life Mushroom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3210-5733-2914-1432
    Well there is no reason to believe the earth is going to end any time soon. There are many prophesies claiming to know the end of the world but these are all from civilizations that are dead. So how right can these people be if their culture and ways of life weren't strong enough to survive the test of time to make it to this point?

Why should I believe some ancient calender written by a people who perished so long ago? their facts are outdated and invalid by today's standards. A few vague coincidences does not mean that something is right or wrong.

By the time said comet even comes near us, we will have an ballistics system capable for destroying it before it reaches out atmosphere. With all the weapons we have devised I'm sure there will be a country..somewhere with the means to destroy this supposed comet.

But more than likely 1/1/2012 will come and go without incident and all the scholars and scientists who were responsible for the mass hysteria will just say "well....it could've happened. How were we supposed to know?"

More than likely the end on human civilization will be due to either a massive nuclear war or GLOBAL WARMING..ohnoes!! But seriously don't stress too much over something so illogical.

Member #
    Friends
    everyone long gone culture im shure that have made some predictions have made the end of the world prophecies taht were before the year 2000 or on that year and we are still hear. i understand that the mayans made good predcitions, but how is it possible to be able to predict what will happen thousands of years in teh future. unless like they could talk to God its not really possible to tell the end of the world even if they knew previous pole shifts. And if our poles were shifting wouldnt we be able to tell by now? i mean they wont just convert north to south in a blink of an eye its a gradual process and it would take a few years so it would probaly start already so if it hasnt started now then it probaly wont happen.
    i cant believe when i first heard this a while ago i believed it but after i read some stuff on it i think its a buncha hoaxes, lies, and people wanting attention.
    nd does it occur to anybody that the mayan calander had so many dates on it that they decided to stop at 2012, or maybe they just ran outta rock haha just a lil joke there.
    What predictions did the mayans actually make that were so great that people believe they can predict the end of the world, nd i heard they predicted moon phases, i mean if they predicted when the moon would next be full then thats not much of a prediction if you ask me.
    plz post some info

Ads