W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    - A general purpose for my life. I'm clearly lacking that.
    - Unconditional love (unless you REEEEEALLY screw up, in which case you don't deserve it anyway)
    - Company
    - Someone to make happy and spoil rotten

Those are just a few reasons I've brainstormed as to why I want kids....however...the cynical frigid bitch in me doesn't want to procreate because I don't feel like this world is worth bringing someone else into. I feel like it'd almost be cruel. But I can't help entirely contradicting myself and wanting a child (err..specifically twin girls) :\

I cant help but worry about aesthetics, too. That'd be another reason NOT to have kids. Stretch marks, sagging...repulsive. I don't know how post-pregnancy women can feel sexy. Adoption sounds good if I really think about this stuff :\

I'm rambling, I'm aware D:
    And to answer the question about liking kids...
    They can be so...inquisitive, innocent, and it's such a joy to make them light up with happiness and teach them things.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    They can be so...inquisitive, innocent, and it's such a joy to make them light up with happiness and teach them things.
    Take note...

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    OK, double quote for an outstanding answer
    "I want to be more like the ocean, no talking, all action"
    - Jane's Addiction

"Ga-blaaaaagh!!"
    - Liliane Eva

"The grammar corrections around here are officially old and tired."
    - Celeste

Billy Talent is awesomest zurukea's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Nuttin wrong with wanting kids, Acutally at only 13 Im loking foward to that day. I want to spoil my kids but that could be because I want to be spoiled meself lolz. I have a little sister, and she was very annoyning growing up, and the first 4 years are going to be Hell, Mom says that I was really bad, Like I did everything, I'll save these storys for another time. Though thats my opnion, Just don't starting asking If you should, and how to do it lolz Kidding
    Add me on Animal Crossing City Folk! = D

Name: Brandon
    Town: Smiley
    AC:CF Friend Code: 0001-8968-6109

I'm slowly but surely working on building the Perfect town, I would appreciate it if you could give me any spare flowers you have, Just leave them anywhere = D

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    My kid's grammar shall be perfect. They will enter kindergarten and all the idiots' kids will cause them to change due to peer pressure...

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I can't wait to have kids! I'm 19 though so I don't plan on breeding just yet...but as to why I want them, I guess I just want something that is truly mine, and that is my number one responsibility and means everything to me. There's something satisfying about that I think, that off the top of my head cannot be topped by anything else.

Also, I see how many kids are little sh*ts nowadays, so I want to put some good ones out there. My kids are getting tamed.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    *Wi-five*

Member #
    Friends
    I'm not sure whether to have kids. I like not having the hassle, I know I don't care about passing on a legacy, and the fact that I tend to find kids to be annoying brats (I have been known to refer to children as a sexually transmitted disease ) makes me wonder if having having offspring of my own is really a wise decision. But who knows? Perhaps some day in a few years I'll be more open to the idea.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    I can't wait to have kids! I'm 19 though so I don't plan on breeding just yet...but as to why I want them, I guess I just want something that is truly mine, and that is my number one responsibility and means everything to me. There's something satisfying about that I think, that off the top of my head cannot be topped by anything else.

Also, I see how many kids are little sh*ts nowadays, so I want to put some good ones out there. My kids are getting tamed.
    Haha, sorry that just made me laugh.

To get into my reasons would take too long for me too type, and I really don't want to expel the energy right now, my sleeping schedule has me exhausted. Anyways, I am definitely looking forward to having kids, most likely in the next 5-7 years, depending on careers and whatnot, and like I said I really don't feel like getting into why I do. (Though a lot of it has already been posted by other members)

Ads