Ok now no flaming peoples
Find a friend who is trustworthy on this site and you both can determine what price of game to exchange with one another.
1) No Spamming "I want a game give me for free"
2) Find Someone you know and trust! (can't stress this enough)
3) Pre-determine the of points you will be spending. (isnt fair if he buys a N64 game and you buy a snes game.
4) Tell them what type of games you like or such, dont pick out stupid games like Echo-Dolphin or other complete failures as games.
5) Once you have traded rate eachother on the game you have gotten.
6) No crying if you get scammed . I hope nobody does but gl hf
Also ill trade with people i know if you want to. Ill go up to 500 points since i have these as extra, and im getting 2000 more hopefully this weekend.
Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
Super Smash Bros Brawl:
Mario Strikers friend code:
I was thinking of this same idea...I didn't know if anyone would be interested or if it is a bad idea. But yeah, I'm down
Wii, 2 Remotes, 2 Nunchucks, Classic Controller, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: TP, Resident Evil 4, Metal Slug Anthology, Guitar Hero III
VC: Mario Bros, Mario Bros 3, Ninja Gaiden II, Sonic 2, Shinobi III, Soldier Blade, Blazing Lasers, Devil's Crush, Lords of Thunder, Harvest Moon, Super Metroid, Castlevania IV, Zelda: Link to the Past, F-Zero GX, Street Fighter II: Turbo, Axelay