+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears of War

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspire
    Not to beat a dead horse, but exactly did you expect from Halo 2? A completely different game from Halo 1? I enjoyed Halo 2 for the story. I can't wait until it comes to PC and I can mod it out.
    I expected alot more than they gave. The single player was terrible and the online was the same shit as multiplayer in H1. They are riding their wave of hype from H1 and I don't think it will last much longer past Halo 3. And people have the balls to say GoW is not innovative? You gotta be kidding me.

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Yeah my DUMBASS friend bought Splinter Cell instead of Gears of War and Elder Scrolls Oblivion......danm what a freaking retard!

Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Yeah my DUMBASS friend bought Splinter Cell instead of Gears of War and Elder Scrolls Oblivion......danm what a freaking retard!
    Oh man, what a dumb move. GoW is the reason why I am keeping my 360 and selling the Ps3 I am receiving on launch. Then just buying a Wii to go with my 360. It truly is THAT good of a game.

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    I expected alot more than they gave. The single player was terrible and the online was the same shit as multiplayer in H1. They are riding their wave of hype from H1 and I don't think it will last much longer past Halo 3. And people have the balls to say GoW is not innovative? You gotta be kidding me.
    If Bungie completely changed their multiplayer for Halo 2, there would be an uproar from halo fans. If they kept it similar, other people would say it was the same as Halo 1. People bought Halo for it's gameplay style. Making major changes is a big risk since it could be welcomed or hated. After all, it's called Halo 2 and not another name. What would you expect?

When playing GoW, what innovation does it really offer that another FPS can't? I have, after around 6 hours with it, think it really doesn't add anything totally new for a shooter. But then again, it's a shooter and what you expect from a shooter is guns and blood. It does however have AMAZING graphics. I think i might sorta believe what the hypocritical EA said. If you read their comments, as graphics can and will sell a game as long as gameplay does not suck. But to finish, GoW is in no way a bad game, and imo deserves a 10/10 just because it looks so good on a 61' hdtv. Multiplayer aint bad either.

This morning just started playing more CoD3 Online war mode is just so fun and chaotic!

So many cool games coming out this month, CoD3, GoW, the Wii, Neverwinter Nights 2. So little time to play!

Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    GoW offers a gameplay style like no other game released to date. You tell me when there is a shooter that has the perfect balance of N' gun and cover fire gameplay? Because I've never played a game like that. Ghost Recon was a tactical, cover fire shoter, not even close to GoW. I really think you are selling this game short, but hey, to each their own... and I wouldn't expect anything less from a Halo fan.

Member #
    Friends
    yo ABC! whats up man? i'm getting this game when its released on the 17th..like this friday coming. not long to go now! and i will have live set up then so me you, atillia and mike can kick ass for the B-Team woo!

Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Quote Originally Posted by george:)
    yo ABC! whats up man? i'm getting this game when its released on the 17th..like this friday coming. not long to go now! and i will have live set up then so me you, atillia and mike can kick ass for the B-Team woo!
    Hhaha wassup man?! Well dude, I've been telling you for what, four months now to get Live so you can join the B-Team.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC
    Hhaha wassup man?! Well dude, I've been telling you for what, four months now to get Live so you can join the B-Team.
    lol yeah, well the pc guy should be out on wednesday..cant wait tell me, whats so good about this game? i know the graphics are just amaizing but what about the gameplay?...please tell me more about it since you have first hand play of it..

Member #
    Friends
    1929-2278-1848-3419
    Just read what I wrote above.... it's amazing. I am definitely playing through the campaign at least 3 times. Not to mention that at ANY TIME while playing the single-player, you can invite a friend to play co-op. So, let's say I am having trouble at this one part and you are online, I can invite you in to help me out... yeah, fcuking awesome man.

Member #
    Friends
    7368-8559-7526-8152
    Comparing H2 to GoW is comparing apples to oranges.

Ads