LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Banned by Syntax for no reason, all subscribed threads and own started threads deleted by Syntax
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4237-4091-4421-2313
    it would be nice for Sega to come back, and i think it's still always a possibility, I mean they're still an established business, i mean the Nintendo company made a comeback from a near fall?
    ----------Banned by Syntax----------

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    Yer but the Nitendo company has many, many assets. And I mean...there was also the DS which has probably still made more money than 360/PS3 combined....

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Singhson
    What you guys think of other up-coming games consoles, the only one i can think of right now is the one from "Apple" i thinks its gonna be called "I-Play", and do you think SEGA's got the muscle to really kick some ass in the industry again?
    That news is new to me. iPlay? Where did you read that? Just curious, being a fan of Apple. Although they are probably going to take over the world in the next five years, I don't see a gaming system being very successful. But then again, it wouldn't surprise me. I could just imagine the capabilities especially with Sync. There are a limitless number of games you can play on Apple computers already though. With Windows Vista/XP through Boot Camp you can play any PC game. When Boot Camp was in beta, I installed Vista on my MacBook and played Civ IV just fine. In fact, it ran better on my Mac than on a brand new Dell. I won't go into PC specifics, the Dell wasn't exactly for gaming, but neither is a MacBook either. Needless to say, I took Vista off (it was from the Dell boot-up disc) mainly because I can't stand how Windows functions . To me, Apple releasing a gaming system right now just doesn't make any sense. Wishful thinking, to perhaps Apple execs or "disciples", not so wishful thinking to the general public who are happy with their options in the market today.

I think Sega shouldn't dive into the console war either. Aren't they doing just fine with Nintendo? I was a big fan of Sega way back when, before Microsoft and Sony. I remember playing my Genesis just as much as my SNES. But, if Sega DOES release a console, do you think Nintendo characters would appear in Sega's platformers, i.e. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games? I doubt it. Taking from my previous paragraph; our options in choices of gaming consoles are just fine the way they are; Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, PC/Mac, Mobile Games... I think any other company with enough nuggets to compete with that line-up is looking to get their asses spanked and finding their pockets very empty.

intr.up.td

Wii Sports, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy

Ads