Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I think most games derived from TV shows and Movies should have never been made in the first place, most of which are made poorly and have nowhere near the same entertainment value as the original source of the games.

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    FIFA - Come on EA you have done every thing

Sonics 3D games - I think wii all know wii
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    The BomberMan franchise should die in my opinion
    The bomberman games single player should die
    It was good on the Saturn (heh tenplayer) in single but every other one is a bit rubbish

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkprinny
    FIFA - Come on EA you have done every thing

Sonics 3D games - I think wii all know wii

The bomberman games single player should die
    It was good on the Saturn (heh tenplayer) in single but every other one is a bit rubbish
    Well not everyone of them....Bomberman single player on 64 wasnt bad at all....its pretty impressive if you ask me..

Once it got on the PSX to the PS2 *Thats when they didnt really have any Bomberman sequels on ninty* it started to suck big time
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    5295-8320-2788-9441
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    wasnt there already a thread like this?? deja vu....
    yea, i made one but oh well

i agree on tails that sonic should die unless they go back to the old classic 2-D platforming, which they wont do so yea.....

i would say mario party (even though i enjoy them) but it dosent exactly need to die, it simply needs some new gameplay or features. i say it should be done by a different person

Favorite Wiichat Members: Leve, CyanRussel, Wario2000, Frogger, Marioman, Mushroomed, SSBB_Lover, Axtlar, Brawny, and balrogs.pa

Smash Bros Brawl Friendcode: 3222 5243 1228

[SIZE="4"]PM me if you have added me

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamoo
    I think that Nintendo should be more creative and make some new characters like the NES days. All their doing right now is remaking old games and characters, and releasing FPS's.
    Although I know Nintendo isnt doing anything with FPS so I dont know where you got that, I am craving a new Wii-specific franchise for the hardcore audience. Although Super Mario 55 is gonna be great, you cant beat the new, fresh feeling of brand new franchises. The future IMO looks grim, however, because why invent a new franchise with new awesome game elements when you could just put it in Super Mario Universe. Know what I mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    I think most games derived from TV shows and Movies should have never been made in the first place, most of which are made poorly and have nowhere near the same entertainment value as the original source of the games.
    I think licensed games should copy an engine outright and paste the games license over it, IE making a solid platformer exactly like mario galaxy but with aladdin characters, making a game exactly like final fantasy with some lots of character tv franchise characters, know what I mean? You can't beat SNES-era licensed games. Aladdin was seriously gold, and even games like AAAAH real monsters were good. On a positive note I have heard good things about the Wii game for chicken little, it kinda copies ratchet and clank and pastes the CL license over it. That's what I would want in a licensed game.
    Last edited by samXcor3; 12-25-2007 at 12:34 AM.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Tails McCloud~
    Well, I was watching G4s 2007 game of the year special (Congradulations Bioshock) and came up with the idea of a thread with the intent to express ones desire to see a series(s)/franchise(s) die, (or bow out for lack of a better term).
    Simply post the name of a series(s) thaf you think deserves to be discontinued and preferably give a reason as to why you think so.

I'll start

Sonic the Hedgehog - This franchise started as a gloryous monument to platform gaming, rivaling the immortal Mario, and has been around for 16 years, a very long time to be the fastest thing alive.
    Sonic's success propelled SEGA into gaming hystory almost instantly with memorable music, catchy gaming, and flawless controlls. Sonic hit the preverbial speedbump when he was introduced to 3D gaming. 2D side-scrolling action is what made Sonic so much fun, but supersonic speed plus platforming in a 3D invironment does not make a very impressive combo.
    With the addition of several new charecters, remedial voicovers, and sketchy storylines, Sonic's fame was saverely cut. Most Sonic titles nowadays are poorly made and have very crappy controlls (Secret Rings, Sonic (360/PS3) and with years of semi-failure behind, there seems to be a preverbial "nail in the coffin" in the near future.
    Not all of SEGA's speedy blue endeavors have been completely ass. The Sonic Rush/Advance series has been a great success and shows where Sonic's true glory lies, in high speed 2D platforming. Nintendo as of late has been recovering much of the broken blue blur with his addition to the popular Super Smash Brothers: Brawl and the co-operative collection of olympic mini-games that is Sonic and Mario at ths Olympic Games, but not much hope is seen for 'ol true blue in the future. There has been a lot of hype over the upcoming Sonic Riders 2 (Zero Gravity) and this mysterious Sonic RPG project, which shows a glimmer of hope for the series however.
    I personnaly grew up on Sonic. It was my first game, and to this day is my favorite series, but I hate to see all of this mediocrity in such an iconic figure. In my opinion, the Sonic the Hedgehog series should gracefully, bow out.

Lets here some of you'rs.
    It's a shame really, I grew up on Sonic too (the original was the first game I ever played), but Sonic just doesn't translate into 3D well. However, I think the 2D games on the handhelds should continue.

Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    When will we see a Waluigi franchise!?!

If I won the lottery there would be some SERIOUS changes to the gaming world. Purple changes
    Now there's a franchise that should die before it starts.

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Spyro & Crash - Seriously the original devs left them at a certain point and the rest suck.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Crash...man, in his early days he was amazing..now he is just a giant meh smear on the jacket that is the industry?

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Crash...man, in his early days he was amazing..now he is just a giant meh smear on the jacket that is the industry?
    I could say the same thing about Spyro.
    I live by Occam's Razor. Cliffnotes please.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.
    Gamertag:Fox Feld
    Wii:Fox
    PSNID:Fox121488
    Pokemon gen4: I can swap my SECs to play but... chances are I already imported my pokes to gen 5 and honestly the loss of items is infuriating.
    White 2 FC: 3526 3286 9253

I don't play your games.
    I play mine.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    current dk games, i just want to kill some kremlings, not hit a bongo drum all day, dk's in a racing game(mario kart), and diddy kong has his own racing game, bongo blast shouldn't have been made....unless they're moving on to rare-style games, i think they should just keep dk in mario spin-offs and ssb

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Ads