Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Death note,naruto,bleach toadsage's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5764-2161-6311-8812
    well my cousin "barrowed" 3 of my gamecube games and when i asked for them back he said he let his friend "barrow" them lets just say i never got them back!
    Who Would Be in My Death Note?
    Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Kai
    Member #
    Friends
    well i liked my nintendo ds, it got stolen. i was at school and it was in my back pack, and some one went through it and stole it, along with tony hawks downhill jam and golden sun(the first one for gba) i was so mad cuz i didnt get a chance to play golden sun yet
    Nintendo Network ID: Drayen
    Playing:
    Assassin's Creed 3, COD BO2
    MH3U
    Add me

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :) ZeLdA4LiFe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    i got one........

i got a nano ipod like a year ago. it was actually my VERY FIRST ipod ive ever owned. and i LOVED it. i jus loved the fact that all my songs fit into one lil device. i took it EVERYWHERE. to my school, road trips, to bed (LOL sounds weird). i mean, i couldnt imagine being without it. i felt nude without it. and so, the months went by without a flaw.

i had this habbit of leaving my stuff WHEREVER in my house. like, i never expected to lose it. i would leave it on the sofa, or on the table, and later find it. but there came this one day, where i KNEW for a FACT that i left it on my sofa, but for some ****in reason, i NEVER found it. it jus absolutely DISSAPEARED. i was like WTF?? i can honestly say, i dont know whatever happened to that ipod. it got lost jus as fast as i got it. it sucked major ass. its been about two years i think, and no ones ever found it. its a really weird mystery. no one took it. i jus got lost in my house. i still live in that house, but......... its GONE

OHAI! I'm just an old dinosaur from 2006 seeing who's here

The name is. . . Hugo

Got a Nintendo 3DS? 2492-5132-0881

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I used to have an imaginary friend when I was a baby.
    So my parents, so I didn't look crazy in front of people, bought me a teddy to talk to instead. Eventually, I started to love this teddy, until my little brother stole it because he 'liked it more'.

I've not seen that teddy inn..like..ten years.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    I lost the most awesome headphones ever that I got with this MP3 player I won when I was 12 or something, they werre the best (aslo first) set of headphones and I'm still yet to find a pair as good as them (I'm only talking about ear plug headphones).

I also lost Tetris DS quite recently, it strange how much you realise you use something when you don't have it

Member #
    Friends
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    oh what a story i have.

Imagine this:

November 2002 willy has gone to france for a couple of months, so willy's there and is toked about all the SNES games there, i buy heaps. come back to australia to find that i left my pandy panda at portugal, man was i ever pissed, so i enter my house and find my newly wrapped..in.....glad wrap gamecube i had fun, so i looked around the house nothing really changed then i saw

MY SNES
    WAS
    GONE

i asked my dad (who stayed in australia) where it went he said he gave it to my uncle, couple days later i visit my uncle and find all my controller wires chewed by my cousins that really grinded my shit, i bought awesome games for my snes and now the controllers dont work.

a couple of weeks later vivst my uncle again and BAM all my games are gone- mario world, pinochio, KInstinct all of the good ones gone

i have the snes right now, a 2 nd party controller and 3 games

battletoads in battle maniacs
    Robocop 3

and...batman forever.....
    Pre-Apocalypse Wiichatter.
    Remaining Survivor of the Wii In Australia Members.

Hello-Moto/Go Leafs Go!!! wiiman14's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I hade this really cool hat but then I left it some where and 5min later it was gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamoo
    Jeez I can see it now......Robo Hookers for 20,000 wii points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    I forgot to say "w00t one year" about a month ago

The Only One that Matters RiddleN's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6101-8030-4199-6290
    Back when the N64 first came out, I had mine for a few months and had started a nice game collection. I took it over my friend's house so we could play Golden Eye. We played all night, and the next day I went home for a couple of hours to eat and change clothes (leaving my 64 at his house b/c we were going to play more later). While I was gone, my friend and his mom went to the store. While no one at their house someone broke in and stole my N64 and all of my games. They didn't steal anything else...just my stuff. I was soooo pissed.

Ads