Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno7
    GAMEPLAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gra phics
    Well its a good thing you really stressed your point. Amazing thread.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    graphics are wats wrong wit america ur not a real gamer if u need graphics people still played nes snes nd 64 nd they had crappy graphics but the games were awesome shure nowadays they hav both good graphics (ps3 360) nd mediocre graphics (wii) but im shure more people hav fun on the wii then they do on ps3 or 360
    video games were invented to hav fun nd the wii is fufilling that all the ps3 nd 360 hav fufilled is empty our wallets nd improved graphics
    i prefer the fun tyvm

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    ...I'm stilling playing tetris and having a ball of a time.

Pacmans up next. Then maybe some super metroid.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    The thing is that these games have both gameplay and graphics. People aren't saying how great the games are purely because of the graphics, they are fun too, the good looks are just an added bonus. Plus graphics can make a game much more enjoyable because of the realism that it adds.

LMAO @ The comment about people playing Halo for the graphics. Halo looks like complete and utter shit.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er
    The thing is that these games have both gameplay and graphics. People aren't saying how great the games are purely because of the graphics, they are fun too, the good looks are just an added bonus. Plus graphics can make a game much more enjoyable because of the realism that it adds.
    Yes, look at Crysis. That would of just been 'another fps' the only new thing is the suit but the graphics made the experience so much more pleasant, it pushed boundaries and that's why crysis is known.

Member #
    Friends
    It reminds me of a conversation that some 13 year old boys were having on some PlayStation 2 or 3 forums about how the Wii is for kids, but people like them like more mature games.

It was in somethingawful's weekend web

Member #
    Friends
    my friend told me he wouldnt play half life two because the graphics wernt as good as the latest 360 titles, er hello awesome game and from what i remeber fanastic graphics maybe not super awesome compared to the latest stuff, but once youve played any game for more than 5 mins youve forgotten about the graphics anyway just like watching a crappy downloaded film, unless its so bad you can make out peoples faces , most of the time a small drop in quality wont put people off watching them and you forget after 5 mins. then what matters is how good the film or game is.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Have you ever noticed when someone complements on graphics the game is always good, like bioshock, R&C, mass effect, uncharted,

Graphics are a huge part of a game and to some the only part (im one of em) your not gonna change my mind, grapgics in my oppinion pwn gameplay

but as previusly stated graphics and gameplay go together so by you saying gameplay owns graphics and me saying graphics owns game play we are both wrong

both go together to make a good game

dont get me wrong theirs other stuff like lasting appeal the genre of the game and whatnot but these two are the big ones

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve B
    my friend told me he wouldnt play half life two because the graphics wernt as good as the latest 360 titles, er hello awesome game and from what i remeber fanastic graphics maybe not super awesome compared to the latest stuff, but once youve played any game for more than 5 mins youve forgotten about the graphics anyway just like watching a crappy downloaded film, unless its so bad you can make out peoples faces , most of the time a small drop in quality wont put people off watching them and you forget after 5 mins. then what matters is how good the film or game is.
    True the source engine is ageing but it is still a nice looking game. The orange box is amazing, portal looks dazzling. The orange box will always have a place in my heart even when all graphics are photo realistic xD

Member #
    Friends
    Hey, my first post here, I register as there's some pretty cool conversations going on, this being on of them!

I got a Wii console for Christmas and they are amazing, the gameplay is by far the best compared to the PS3 and Xbox 360.

The PS3 is known for it's brilliant graphics however this will be let down by the fact Sony like to control everybody's console's, check out the PSP lockdown's and you'll see what I mean!

The Xbox 360 is aparently good graphics too, however I can't tell the difference between the PS3, Wii and Xbox's graphics, people boast about having one when really it's just a newer version of Microsoft's console.

The Wii however has pretty much the same graphics despite the slightly less powerful GFX card, but it's the control system on the Wii that makes it so unique and suitable for everybody. The Wii is by far the best console out there now because of these features and the compatibility with the older nintendo console's.

Go Wii!

-Vitium-

Ads