Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno7
    Im so annoyed and I know this is the millionth thread about it but I just want to stress my point! My friend is anoyying now because all he cares about in a game is the graphics! Im so tired of graphics whores. They are so annoying I mean, these days its all about graphics! Where has the real fun gone? Listen to this retarded statement I heard from someone:

"Oh my god, Bioshock has the best graphics ever. It is like 1000x times better than Super Mario Galaxy. It totally deserves game of the year from X-play. Super Mario Galaxy would've never gotten it because the graphics on it suck."

Again, where has the real fun gone? I really want to stress my point:

GAMEPLAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gra phics

Video games are not movies. They were never meant to look like movies. I agree that graphics are a big part of a game but Graphics don't make a game.
    I think you are just as bad.

You are assuming that every game with good graphics is NOT FUN.

Ever played a little game called Assassin's Creed? Or Halo 3?

You are just as bad as graphics whores.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    ps3 wii and 360 do not have same graphics

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by vitium
    Hey, my first post here, I register as there's some pretty cool conversations going on, this being on of them!

I got a Wii console for Christmas and they are amazing, the gameplay is by far the best compared to the PS3 and Xbox 360.

The PS3 is known for it's brilliant graphics however this will be let down by the fact Sony like to control everybody's console's, check out the PSP lockdown's and you'll see what I mean!

The Xbox 360 is aparently good graphics too, however I can't tell the difference between the PS3, Wii and Xbox's graphics, people boast about having one when really it's just a newer version of Microsoft's console.

The Wii however has pretty much the same graphics despite the slightly less powerful GFX card, but it's the control system on the Wii that makes it so unique and suitable for everybody. The Wii is by far the best console out there now because of these features and the compatibility with the older nintendo console's.

Go Wii!

-Vitium-
    It's not the same as pc. Home gaming consoles don't just have NVidia. They have their own complex systems for such things.
    --
    Side note;

360 - 3.2 GHz (DIVX10)
    PS3 - 3.7 GHz (number crunching behemoth)

Member #
    Friends
    i truly hate people who love games just for graphics, its like falling in love with a ho....no inside all outside...

plus mario 64 and Zelda OOT has crappy graphics compared to today and i just got it from the vc and their amazingly fun.

then again to the ps3 folk, thats all they got.
    WII#:2426-1829-1498-5586
    -----------------------------
    I made a newsletter that updates You on the Wii called WiiMailer
    It will send a letter onto your message board weekly about reviews for upcoming games, game watch, and links to Wii specific sites.
    UPDATE: Now that I've smoothed out everything now sign up using your Wii and add }wiimailer@yahoo.com{ as a friend!!!!PM me if you have questions.

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    I think you are just as bad.

You are assuming that every game with good graphics is NOT FUN.

Ever played a little game called Assassin's Creed? Or Halo 3?

You are just as bad as graphics whores.
    Exactly.

But I would disagree about Assassin's Creed being fun...
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

Exactly.

But I would disagree about Assassin's Creed being fun...
    ditto

assassins creed was fun for the first 10 misn, or so but then it kinda gets old

to much dialouge

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Inferno7
    Im so annoyed and I know this is the millionth thread about it but I just want to stress my point! My friend is anoyying now because all he cares about in a game is the graphics! Im so tired of graphics whores. They are so annoying I mean, these days its all about graphics! Where has the real fun gone? Listen to this retarded statement I heard from someone:

"Oh my god, Bioshock has the best graphics ever. It is like 1000x times better than Super Mario Galaxy. It totally deserves game of the year from X-play. Super Mario Galaxy would've never gotten it because the graphics on it suck."

Again, where has the real fun gone? I really want to stress my point:

GAMEPLAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gra phics

Video games are not movies. They were never meant to look like movies. I agree that graphics are a big part of a game but Graphics don't make a game.
    sounds like someone is slowly turning into a ninty drone.

idk what a lot of you guys are smoking though, because i find a game like gears of war or (for others) guitar hero to have great gameplay over and over and over again. when you play the wii its amazing the first couple times but then its second-nature and not really "omg gameplay>graphics" after that. but ninty drones deny this.
    Last edited by Sovieto; 12-30-2007 at 07:44 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Since when did SMG's graphics suck?
    They're bloody brilliant.
    good point.

another thing i think is that developers dont relize that wii can produce great graphics. ghost recon for ps3 has amazing graphics........but people dont relize wii can handle that game!!!!!!!!!wii's graphics chip, ati hollywood(or maybe the ibm
    broadway, not sure which is the engine/graphics.....), is top of the market............. look at the size.............

so there. all the ps3 has is fantastic graphics.no fun games....yet...................................... .......

p.s. i hate the p.s. "haha"
    Last edited by arogeek; 12-30-2007 at 07:57 PM.
    Got Wii???

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by arogeek
    good point.

another thing i think is that developers dont relize that wii can produce great graphics. ghost recon for ps3 has amazing graphics........but people dont relize wii can handle that game!!!!!!!!!wii's graphics chip, atm hollywood(or maybe the ibm broadway, not sure which is the engine/graphics.....), is top of the market. $54.99 a piece, over 1/5 of the total price............ look at the size.....

lol

so there.

p.s. i hate the p.s.
    no not really the graphic chip is just a normal IBM graphic chip slightly upgraded

and i agree galaxy dose look good

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    I know! omg me talking to my friends
    me: wii rocks
    him: so ps3 has better graphics

me: laptops rock
    him: so desktop have better graphics

GAMEPLAY matter's much more than graphics! That's why I bought wii lol.
    No offence...

I got nothing...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads