LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Graphics are good but not as good as some people think.
    Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4103-9289-0912-7422
    I could not agree more with this post. Graphics make the game look good; it doesn't matter what it looks like if the content is absolutely pathetic.

Take this analogy as an example, Jessica Alba is absolutely beautiful inside and out and doesn't really need the make-up.

Paris Hilton may appeal to alot of men physically(who are lonely{I AM NOT ONE OF THEM}) but she has absolutely no content.

So what is really better, how it looks or how it plays?

And thats why i bought a Wii
    Last edited by AlchemistX; 12-31-2007 at 07:54 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    2826-3679-3570-3759
    Quote Originally Posted by AlchemistX
    I could not agree more with this post. Graphics make the game look good; it doesn't matter what it looks like if the content is absolutely pathetic.

Take this analogy as an example, Jessica Alba is absolutely beautiful inside and out and doesn't really need the make-up.

Paris Hilton may appeal to alot of men physically(who are lonely{I AM NOT ONE OF THEM}) but she has absolutely no content.

Is Jessica Alba the Wii?
    Pure Aussie

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

haha! I love it when people pretend to know celebrities! And I loved the way you through 'and she doesn't need makeup' in there, which doesn't make any sense because exterior beauty was your analogy for graphics, your enemy in this debate.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422

Thats not how it is at all.

The Wii is some fat, ugly, (graphics) slutty, (price) girl who's boyfriend (Wii fans) argue that she has a good personality, (gameplay) but others don't seem to think so. So they throw out that all the other people's girlfriend has is looks, (graphics) and their girlfriend has a fancy car. (WiiMote)

The PS3 is an extremely attractive (graphics) girl that everybody drools over, but has higher standards. (price) Most people see that she also has a great personality, (gameplay) but the people with the ugly girlfriend (Wii) justify why they are with her by saying false insults about the hot girl.

The 360 is an extremely hot (graphics) girl with an excellent personality, (gameplay) and has fairly low standards, (price) but not so low that she is a whore. But once you start dating her you find out that she has multiple illnesses, and is about to die.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^ahaha that was effing bril.

I love nothing more than when people assume that games with good graphics (Bioshock, Halo) don't have good gameplay. You can't have both, thats nonsense! xD

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Ads