LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I like the company of people who are engaging, but not overbearing, who have a good sense of humor (as in they're funny and they like to laugh), but who don't need to be a clown. I usually get a good sense of people by their dress, grouping (who they cluster around), introduction style.

I think being able to adaptively communicate is a real skill and lets you have a wider experience of people (vs. staying in your sweet spot). I speak a few times a year, and love fielding questions without any preparation.

Also if anyone had a 1/2 man, 1/2 monkey sort of creature, I'd be pretty stoked to talk to them...
    "I want to be more like the ocean, no talking, all action"
    - Jane's Addiction

"Ga-blaaaaagh!!"
    - Liliane Eva

"The grammar corrections around here are officially old and tired."
    - Celeste

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Okay, so, imagine all of us are thrown into a room together and we don't know each other.
    Sounds like Saw II . "Hello Wiichat, I want to play a game"

I think it would be awesome if it did happen (obviously it won't). I have no idea who I would seek out, being that so many people refuse to post their pics in the photo album thread and I have no clue what most people look like to find them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    I'd probably attempt tp seek out those who have similar interests as me. For example, those who enjoy playing/watching sports, listening to movies, games etc.. I would probably avoid those who think too highly of themselves.
    Listening to movies?
    Last edited by FRuMMaGe; 01-06-2008 at 04:00 AM.

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    2625-5585-1810-7837
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    I like the company of people who are engaging, but not overbearing, who have a good sense of humor (as in they're funny and they like to laugh), but who don't need to be a clown. I usually get a good sense of people by their dress, grouping (who they cluster around), introduction style.

I think being able to adaptively communicate is a real skill and lets you have a wider experience of people (vs. staying in your sweet spot). I speak a few times a year, and love fielding questions without any preparation.

Also if anyone had a 1/2 man, 1/2 monkey sort of creature, I'd be pretty stoked to talk to them...
    I'm about as close to anthropomorphic as it gets, lol.

@OP- I would most likely seek out the very small group of people who I actually STAY in touch with. The same people who have the same interests and maybe have had the same experiences.

I would avoid most kids. It's unfair, I know but i'm not going to lie. I'd also avoid the many self-conceited members.

I'd probably be like Syntax, off by myself. I hate being in the personal company of others.

Hook up?.....hmm....Emma x Adam? I dunno...
    Last edited by Fox; 01-06-2008 at 04:09 AM.
    WiiChat Forum Moderator
    Need help with anything, PM me.

We remain unwritten through history
    no x will mark us on the map
    but in books of pros and poetry
    you loved me once in a paragraph.

SteamID: WaywardWaterGod

For any Pokemon games, PM me.

Member #
    Friends
    I'd gravitate to the female with the shortest skirt who was of legal mating age

Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    Listening to movies?
    Syntax is blind, please don't make fun of him by bringing attention to it
    Last edited by Prez; 01-06-2008 at 11:04 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I'd definately go and seek out Emma..I'd be uncomfortable around all the random foreigners :P
    I'd alllssooo go find SSBB_Lover, so I can annoy him with my Euro-ness..

OH, AND WHOEVER LIVES NEAR VANCOUVER..I'd hitch a ride back with them to go see my friends in Canada.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    Scenario One
    Who do you think you'd gravitate towards? The Aussie crew
    What were your first impressions at Wiichat about certain people, and how do you think that'd effect your reaction to them in person? A lot of yas are fairly champ, so I'm sure itd be positive all around!
    Who do you think has a personality you wouldn't be attracted to? Toxic. And all the mums that post here.

Scenario Two
    We all know each other from Wiichat, and we've decided to have a meeting party. Every regular is present. Who do you immediately seek out, who are you initially shy around, who do you avoid? Seek out surfinrach, and be shy. No point avoiding anyone, we might aswell pull out a guitar and sing kubaya around a campfire!
    Who are you attracted to personality wise? Physically? Most of the posters in the Photo Album SEEM to have mad personalities. Physically? Celeste you pretty much take the cake.
    Who do you think would eventually get on your nerves? Toxic!
    Who would be off by themselves (if anyone)? The moderators, they'd be sitting back ready to correct someones poor english.
    Who would potentially hook up? Celeste and anyone she could get her hands on... Just kidding, but seriously.

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    For scenario 2, I'd literally talk to everyone. I'm one of those people that if I notice someones shy, I do my upmost to make 'em like, relaxed in the environment (no homo), I'm not over-the-top sociable though.. I wouldn't be attracted to anybody, can't find myself fancying someone I talk to on a forum.. I doubt if anyone was off by themselves they'd just be left so no-one, and nobody would hook up
    The end?

Edit: Oh yeah, and I'd teach Tyler to play Tennis.
    Last edited by King Wiired; 01-06-2008 at 07:09 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Brawny would be patrolling the room with a dictionary and clobber anyone over the head with it if they used incorrect grammar

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMARIO
    I'd definately go and seek out Emma..I'd be uncomfortable around all the random foreigners :P
    I'd alllssooo go find SSBB_Lover, so I can annoy him with my Euro-ness..

OH, AND WHOEVER LIVES NEAR VANCOUVER..I'd hitch a ride back with them to go see my friends in Canada.
    Where do I start with this post?

You'd be uncomfortable with me? We'd have awesome arguments over stem cell research! And Canada eh? Perhaps Emma could hitch with you?

I'd search out Pras and Squall7, forgot about them.

Member #
    Friends
    Ohh, will The Loose Cannon be there? I would DESTROY her infront of you all hahaha (Not physically, im no woman beater).

Wii Smurf too. I'd make sure i find that bastard too. Right buddy?

Ads