Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Sorry Celeste, I had to go last night and didn't have a chance to say bye

In either scenario
    I would show up about 15 minutes late. I wouldn't be dressed up, I'd either wear a t-shirt or a hoody, and I wouldn't be wearing cologne. I would have gone to the gym a few hours prior to get a pump, so that I look stronger than I really am.

Scenario One
    I am not 'like' the kid that sits in the corner, doesn't talk, laughs when everyone else laughs and avoids all attention. I am that kid. I'd like to think that I'd walk away getting to know the same people I did here, but I really doubt that. I really doubt I'd get to know anyone there on a personal basis.

Scenario 2
    Given that I know the house owner fairly well, I would be the one to park on the driveway when everyone else is piling up down the street. I would wear a white T-shirt that I wrote 'Leve' on in marker, just so that everyone immediatly knew who I was. If I knew and felt fairly confident around EVERYONE at the party then I would make a huge scene out of my entrance. Busting open the door without knocking, and then I'd probably hang out with whoever ran up to me first. You know, I'd be jumping all over them and making them feel awkward, its great. I'd start by running around telling everyone "THIS IS _______" after I myself figured out their name, fully expecting to be looked down upon by those I don't fully know [and that already have figured out who he is] and for those I do know to crack up laughing. I would probably then go around asking "WHO ARE YOU!?" to those I don't recognize, making a huge deal out of whoever they end up being, and running around telling everyone who they are as well. I'd be the one to hang out with the guy who doesn't have a circle to go around with, the guy who comforted the first crier [you know there's bound to be one], and then the one who drove the guy that partied a bit too hard home, but I'd always be coming back for more. I would call everyone by their username, simply for the humor. Given that there are no debates at said party, I'd be totally different than I am on here. I think I'd probably hang around Tyler the most, because we seem to have a lot in common, but again, I don't really think its up to me. Different people have different reactions to different things [...woah]. At the end of the party, I'd be the one trying to start a pickup game down the street, I'd be the one trying to toilet paper the closest wiichat member's house, but I doubt anybody would be down with it. So, I'd probably drive home in the dark, [scared out of my wits from playing Resident Evil so much, but we'll skip that part for sake of keeping my image] regretting something, if there is a lot of drama at the party (which someone would assume). I'd then come home and get on WiiChat.

The end.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Drama? Where?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Yeah, I'm not really into drama. Drama =/= fun, and Leve like fun, so it doesn't really work out, y'know? + I thought people would go more in-depth. ++ I figured out why Syntax hates me xD and I garuntee that I am nothing like I am on here in reality

Celeste, post one!

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Where do I start with this post?

You'd be uncomfortable with me? We'd have awesome arguments over stem cell research! And Canada eh? Perhaps Emma could hitch with you?

I'd search out Pras and Squall7, forgot about them.
    AWESOME arguments? Haha, I argue..and WIN. And if someone won't give up I GET ANGRY. SO I'd most likely smack you over the head with the nearest vase...Causing havoc in this wonderful party of wiichatters.

Why would emma want to come to canada with me!?xD
    She'd barely get any attention off me because I'd be with the significant other 24/7 =p

I'd also like to talk to Mike, being another Englishman :P

Don't get me wrong, I'd talk to you crazy americans :P But your accent REALLY IRRITATES ME. And the way you spell words wrong!!! Like COLOUR has a U in it, A UUUUUUUU.

Oh, and if TLC was there..That'd be hilarious :P

Scenario One
    I wouldn't gravitate towards anyone. I don't like meeting new people, and when I do I turn on snob mode.. I wouldn't speak to anyone unless they spoke to me.
    Scenario Two
    Depending on the country we're in, I'd have my own supply of teabags in my pocket. Foreign tea is RUBBISH.
    Who would I avoid? The WHALE..I forgot his name..the creep who kept telling everyone he has a girlfriend..and mentioned it in everythread..and then eventually posted a picture of some random girl in his school.
    Personality wise..I'd probably..speak to..Whoever..I..end up speaking to?
    Who would get on my nerves? UMMM..Anybody who didn't agree with me.
    Who would potentially hook up? I don't think anyone would really..
    Last edited by DRMARIO; 01-06-2008 at 08:57 AM.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^Yeah, my favorite color is blue, btw.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste

Scenario One
    Okay, so, imagine all of us are thrown into a room together and we don't know each other. Wiichat doesn't exist. We're just...human beings from different parts of the world suddenly faced with the opportunity to interact and get to know each other.

Who do you think you'd gravitate towards? What were your first impressions at Wiichat about certain people, and how do you think that'd effect your reaction to them in person? Who do you think has a personality you wouldn't be attracted to?
    A lot of us have seen pictures of each other, that can be helpful too I guess.
    If we were all thrown into a room together, I would lean towards whoever was touching me..assuming the room wasn't that big and there was all of there, as you never said how big it was

I am just playing though, the people that are funny on here I would most likely seek out and I would see if they are as funny or funnier in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Scenario Two
    We all know each other from Wiichat, and we've decided to have a meeting party. Every regular is present. Who do you immediately seek out, who are you initially shy around, who do you avoid?
    Who are you attracted to personality wise? Physically?
    Who do you think would eventually get on your nerves?
    Who would be off by themselves (if anyone)?
    Who would potentially hook up?

I don't know, I thought it might be interesting. Don't bother saying "get a life!!!11" because until you tell me where I can download that, I'm kinda lost.
    Honestly if we were all having a get together and were finally seeing each other in person the first time I wouldn't be shy, I would make the most of that chance. I would look for Syntax first probably, discuss some hockey related matters, I don't think I would avoid anyone either. If they don't want to see me they don't have to, but I would do my best to say hi to everyone there.

Attracted to eh, obviously Syntax <3

Seriously, I am attracted to Celeste, Frogger, WiiWouldLike2Play.
    Your making this like matchmaker or something Celeste?

I think Leve would get on my nerves, he'd probably be too busy talking about how much curls he's done today, how much he can bench etc. (Just Playing Leve) I don't think anyone would get on my nerves, from what I have seen on here for the most part no one seems to be too annoying.

Off by themselves, I am not sure about that one.
    Maybe me if I get too overwhelmed.

Hook up..Frogger & Brawny? -_-
    Me and Celeste?

Me and Syntax can't hook up, we're already an item.

Also good thread idea Celeste, nice twist on the lounge section.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMARIO
    AWESOME arguments? Haha, I argue..and WIN. And if someone won't give up I GET ANGRY. SO I'd most likely smack you over the head with the nearest vase...Causing havoc in this wonderful party of wiichatters.

Why would emma want to come to canada with me!?xD
    She'd barely get any attention off me because I'd be with the significant other 24/7 =p

I'd also like to talk to Mike, being another Englishman :P

Don't get me wrong, I'd talk to you crazy americans :P But your accent REALLY IRRITATES ME. And the way you spell words wrong!!! Like COLOUR has a U in it, A UUUUUUUU.

Oh, and if TLC was there..That'd be hilarious :P
    Vancouver's a lot less expensive than me flying to Manc =P
    Wow...how many hours apart are you guys then?

You know the way Emma speaks of you, you have quite the American accent yourself.

COLORFLAVORFAVORITEFAVORSAVIOR

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I DO NOT HAVE AN AMERICAN ACCENT!
    IS THAT WHAT SHE TOLD YOU!?

I'm a northerner, who hates northern accents..I have quite a..broad accent I suppose. I had elecution lessons when I was a child so I didn't end up sounding scouse (No offense, Emma:P) And it worked..apart from the fact when I try and say the letter 'L' I sound stupid :P

And how many hours difference are there between me and who?
    If you mean emma..we're in the same timezone.

Enoch was right.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    You and the significant other...But alas, she's already told me 8.

I can really feel for you man, I'm pissed at 5.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Yeah, eight is a load of shiiiite.
    And espeeciially..That Coral's decided she's had it with homeschooling..and she's going back to high school..
    So during weekdays, we can't speak to one another in real-time, we have to leave each other messages on facebook or something. Then on weekends I stay up to about 3-4 AM to speak to her..and then occasionally Coral stays up all night so we can speak.

It's bloody horrible!
    But I'm going to canada in summer 2009 hopefully!
    THEN, I'd quite like to go and study there..in university.

When you come and see Emma (And notice, I said WHEN, not if) I'm going to have to meet you :P I haven't even met emma yet..but STILL!

Enoch was right.

Ads