LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Definitely Obama. I really dislike McCain and Guliani. Guliani said that you shouldn't vote for Romney because he hired illegal immigrants to do his gardening.

Wow. Nice reason. (sarcastic) All they do is try to insult the other Rebulicans. It really pisses me off. And all Guliani does is tell people what he's done in the past. Well you know what?? We wanna know what your going to do in the future!!!!
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    6352-8868-3020-2426
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    While I agree, I do wish you could actually back that up.
    Well I would...but I don't really have one

I just don't like her...

Hey I'm only 14, what do I know about politics?

Sig by Close
    Old one by Idjut

~Join The Tingle Fan Club (TFC)~
    9 Members And Growing!

-=:Join the 1st Church of Ramen (1CR)

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    Definitely Obama. I really dislike McCain and Guliani. Guliani said that you shouldn't vote for Romney because he hired illegal immigrants to do his gardening.

Wow. Nice reason. (sarcastic) All they do is try to insult the other Rebulicans. It really pisses me off. And all Guliani does is tell people what he's done in the past. Well you know what?? We wanna know what your going to do in the future!!!!
    Why McCain?

And ALL the candidates throw mud, not just the Republicans. And why do you say "Definitely (democrat) I really dislike (two republicans).
    Yes Guiliani should have a "9/11" daily cap.

Member #
    Friends
    0120-6723-8776-4093
    Quote Originally Posted by Samus101
    I'm rooting for Huckabee.
    me too
    burn in hell clinton
    EDIT: for all of those (seems like nobody on this forum) rooting for Hilary Clinton just because she would be the first woman president(God forbid), they have it all wrong. Bill Clinton was the first woman president
    Last edited by ROB64; 01-09-2008 at 07:58 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well, McCain just seems like another war president to me. I hate war and desperately want it to end. Yes, I know if we back out of Iraq many bad things could happen, but I think it's a risk we have to take.

Bush took a risk into going into Iraq, and it failed. From what I've seen of McCain, he wants the war to continue. And to tell you the truth, I'm actually scared of what McCain will do.

I would say Democrat, because really none of the Republicans seem like change is on their mind. I am for change such as the electoral college, the war, etc. Obama seems to me the best person to bring about this goal.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    It just sounded funny saying it in the way you did.

Yes, going into Iraq was bad. But hindsight is 20/20. McCain will finish the war because that's what needs to be done. It's not a risk we can take. It's already a hotbed for Muslim Extremism. With Bhuto's assasination, the Middle East is going to crap...fast. Pulling out of the one place we have progress (don't always believe Fox >>) is the last thing we should do.

People don't realize we've had troop presence for quite a while in many countries.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    But how will we win the war?? I don't even see a possibility of how we can.

Member #
    Friends

first of all let me start off with saying, I dislike guliani, but the argument you gave was very weak and here is why
    how are you going to know what someone is going to do in the future unless you examine their past....would you just take them at their word?? I dont think so, I think your past actions reflect your future ones and the fact that he has reduced crime ect. ect. shows that he has the perseverance to get the job done. by telling others what he has done in the past he is letting them know what he could do in the future...but again i want to say that I disagree with guliani on many issues which is why i am not voting for him

Im not superstitious but i am a little stitious
    -Michael Scott

Member #
    Friends
    But how will we win the war?? I don't even see a possibility of how we can.
    Violence levels HAVE gone down. Things ARE getting better. I don't like it either, since a country of our technology and *gasp* Military might shouldn't have to wait this long for results. But we do need to finish it before we leave. Meaning: get the iraqis off their butts. Really. That would help alot. They starting too, but not fast enough.
    Wii Owner as of 12/16/07!

Spoiler Alert!

MoH H2 tag: The LS
    LoZ PH FC: 0130 0362 6335
    MKDS FC: 4896 9289 5833
    Please PM if you add me.

Member #
    Friends
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    It just sounded funny saying it in the way you did.

Yes, going into Iraq was bad. But hindsight is 20/20. McCain will finish the war because that's what needs to be done. It's not a risk we can take. It's already a hotbed for Muslim Extremism. With Bhuto's assasination, the Middle East is going to crap...fast. Pulling out of the one place we have progress (don't always believe Fox >>) is the last thing we should do.

People don't realize we've had troop presence for quite a while in many countries.
    Rhetoric FTL D:

Ads