LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Shooting near my house last night.

Now i dont live in the ghetto, i dont even live near the ghetto, but when people come from cleveland, to my quiet town and try to kill people less than a mile from my home i get pissed off.

Im a senior in high school and i have a language arts class with this kid who calls himself B.C.

well there was a stupid little fight going down at a park near my house, typical high school fight "he talked shit, i hit him the end" type of deal. i forget what it was over but it wasnt even worth a fight to begin with let alone attempted murder.

anyways this black kid, yes it matters that hes black so dont call me a racist, i dont care because i am when it comes to people in gangs or just punk ass kids all together. anyways he shows up with his friend (the one in the fight) and they ****in get out and he starts shooting. thats bull shit.

i just wanted to vent, this shit is ****ed up, keep it in cleveland, this is why my family moved further away from cleveland. i dont need black assholes like this in my school or my city. flame on for what may seem like racism, i dont care. im not completely racist just against those who do stuff like this.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    welcome to my life...growin up it was 4th of july every night to me, except not fireworks it was gun shots.

Member #
    Friends
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    i dont need black assholes like this in my school or my city.
    So white assholes like that are okay.

Member #
    Friends
    i lived in a suberb of cleveland most of my life but it wasnt that bad. it was starting to get worse th ough so we moved out here, obviously i wont say where lol, but its about 45 minutes from cleveland. it just pisses me off cause people think its so sweet to be in a gang, white kids at my school pretend to be a crip all the time, it makes me so mad.

i hate the fact its cool to be black and a thug. its completely rediculous. im just glad the kids in jail right now. his life is ****ed for good.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    So white assholes like that are okay.
    there arent any. the kid that was with him didnt have a gun, im not saying its only bad if black people do this im just saying i dont need them coming to my town and doing it. across the street from an elementry school, in a public park no less.

people are ****ed up now a days.

Member #
    Friends
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    there arent any. the kid that was with him didnt have a gun, im not saying its only bad if black people do this im just saying i dont need them coming to my town and doing it. across the street from an elementry school, in a public park no less.

people are ****ed up now a days.
    Okay.
    ...I live in Toronto...
    So I definitely feel understand where you're coming from.

Everyone sucks.
    Especially after moving to North America from New Zealand, and then living in Norway for 3 months. It's awful here. I'm so leaving.

Member #
    Friends
    so toranto is a bad area?

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000

i hate the fact its cool to be black and a thug. its completely rediculous.
    its just a phase in there life, its wat the TV and media feed to kids and show them the lavish life that rappers have and kids wanna be that. but dont go knockin a entire race just for 1 lil thing. i mean im white and i used to live in the ghetto, coney island in brooklyn, new york and yea i acted tough and even carried a gun a few times..but now im out the ghetto and i handle peoples money for a living (i an accountant)...just relax man its all part of life.

Member #
    Friends
    wow dude tahts really messed up i dont get how people have the nerve to try and end someone's life i mean people who do that are monsters and should be in jail fer life, so they dont hurt anyone else. nd so it was between a black person and a white person...where there should be a hate crime there if the white dude was shot at

pretty hate machine™ solidkirby's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7919-2809-6520-0629
    The area I live has really gone down the last few years.
    No shootings that I know of, but a few years ago I got to watch a S.W.A.T team run behind my house. There was some nut with a gun down the road. All things considered, I still thought that was pretty cool. Not the jerkoff with the gun, but seeing the S.W.A.T team run behind my house. Never thought I'd seeing anything like that in reality.

And, we used to have some dudes sell drugs across the street from us. I bet the family that's living there now doesn't know anything about that.
    bleed the freak | oh high noon dead moon

I'm Climbin Through The Wreckage...Of All My Twisted Dreams
    ---
    MOH:H2 - wP spOokShow
    SSBB FC: 1676-3448-0430

Ads