Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    I disagree that mario sucks ass, he's so awesome
    but i didn't say that! it must of effed up when you quoted me

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Bush is working on a 145 billion dollar tax refund, he hasn't learned that his tax refunds are dumb. Most of the candidates are running on working against the refunds and now Bush is making it harder. Seriously, when i get a lot of money back at one time, my parents make me save at least half of it. Even without my parents persuasion i start to feel guilty if i don't save most of it. I'm sure thats what everyone else does too. BTW saving money and keeping it untouched in a bank is VERY bad for the economy. Good for you however, i wonder if i will get any back, (i have a job too.)

I agree with KrisKaos too, it's very easy and funny to make fun of dubya.

formerly known as wii-fi

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Well played Levesque, I agree with a few of them - namely Rap music (by Rap music, I mean Hip-hop). People make assumptions that the likes of Soulja Boy and 50 Cent generalises for the whole of the genre (though I realise they're rap); where the majority of people don't even realise that some Hip-hop is poetry.
    And yeah, stuff like wrestling and politics as well. I've even found myself saying OMFGZORS GEORGE BUSH IS A COCKZ, and never really realised why. (though the fact that US and UK are sending soldiers out here and there is blamed on him - tad his fault?).
    Wrestling being fake.. of course they're not kicking the shite out of eachother. Keyword : Entertainment.

The end.

Member #
    Friends
    napoleon dynamite was an awesome movie. everyone loved it (which is why it became so popular) then a group of people started saying it sucks just to stand out, now everyone thinks it sucks when everyone i knew at the time loved it?! wtf is up with that.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    napoleon dynamite was an awesome movie. everyone loved it (which is why it became so popular) then a group of people started saying it sucks just to stand out, now everyone thinks it sucks when everyone i knew at the time loved it?! wtf is up with that.
    i thought it was funny....but than so many people kept talking about it for like a month straight, and i got really sick of it, i just thought everyone had this experience

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    -=CLASSIFIED=- Number of Kills: Over 100000 Bounty Earned: $925786857
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    i thought it was funny....but than so many people kept talking about it for like a month straight, and i got really sick of it, i just thought everyone had this experience
    Same here, except everyone started trying to mimic him. Like "Tina you fat lard, come get some food!" It got really old after awhile.

^Thanks for the sweet sig, manred!^
    Online Wii Games: BWII, MSC, Medal of Honor 2: Heroes, and SSBB
    MoH: H2 Persona: Jonny Rambo
    MSC Name: Gabe
    BWII Name: Gabriel
    SSBB Name: GaS
    SSBB FC: 0130-1580-5884

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiired
    Well played Levesque, I agree with a few of them - namely Rap music (by Rap music, I mean Hip-hop). People make assumptions that the likes of Soulja Boy and 50 Cent generalises for the whole of the genre (though I realise they're rap); where the majority of people don't even realise that some Hip-hop is poetry.
    And yeah, stuff like wrestling and politics as well. I've even found myself saying OMFGZORS GEORGE BUSH IS A COCKZ, and never really realised why. (though the fact that US and UK are sending soldiers out here and there is blamed on him - tad his fault?).
    Wrestling being fake.. of course they're not kicking the shite out of eachother. Keyword : Entertainment.

The end.
    Just a note, we're in Iraq because of America. Same way we entered WWI because of Belgium.

Alliance system, America go to war, we have to follow.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    i dont mind george bush, but when i try to ask people why they think he's stupid they tell me

"because he is a retard!"

im just like wtf
    !!

rap music is FTW

i would add broccoli to that list, i freaking LOVE it, and alot of people say its nasty!!

but i see them eating it all the time, they just dont want to admit it

PSN ID: zapasant93

Bringer of meaty goodness DBloke's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    Bushy is funny
    Its hard to hate somebody that is so easy to take the mick outa

You new? See this!
    W
    ii U FAQ

Spoiler Alert!

@D_Bloke - My inane prattle

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by FRuMMaGe
    That's why I idolize Waluigi.

Obviously he is a completely retarded character, but that's what makes him so awesome!

He was actually rated the most hated character of any Nintendo game, and there was a petition to have him removed

Any idiot can have Mario or Link as their favorite character, but where is the originality?

Long live His Purple Majesty!
    Thing I hate is bandwagons and sports.
    Namely with the Toronto Maple Leafs, haven't made the playoffs for 2 years (going on 3) and people jump ship and cheer for other teams. Meanwhile, if they start making a comeback they start cheering for the Leafs again and reclaim their alliance with em'

You also gotta love people who are obsessed with cheap knock-offs of better Nintendo characters. (Namely Waluigi-Luigi)

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads