Ok the steps I do for the day.
1. Wake up.
2. get ready for the day. (brush teeth, change cloths, eat, etc)
3. feed dogs.
4. walk dogs.
5. check forums, e-mail, IM clients etc.
6. computers start defragment app and spyware anti-virus scans at 9am (this is automated but sill)
7. check to see what recorded on my BeyondTV PC
8. watch anything that looked interesting that recorded
9. wake my brother up for school
10. do anything on my to-do list (ex. finish build my latest projects, backup personal files to NAS, add anything new i have bought like games or hardware to my collectorz database,)
11. go to appointments (like physical therapy for my broken left hand, broke it last year beginning of September and im having issues now but work in progress)
12. by the end of the day i spend time with my family
13. before the days over i tend to look for any OS or software, utility, driver updates.
14. play bf2 with my online buds
15. i like to go to bed by 11:40 to 2am and wake up around 5-7, depends
thats about it, some things very depending on the day