Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple Guy
    Well now come on i you were given a mac you would use it
    Stop being so biased just because you have had some problems. Maybe it was your computer that was bad and not itunesz
    You have the Apple logo as your avatar and you're calling me biased?

I never add friend codes.

Quote Originally Posted by AndThen?
    @ROB64 - The longer you spend on this forum, the more you realise that Napalmbrain knows a lot about everything.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I've never had problems with iTunes, but the thing is that both Windows and Mac have there own pros and cons. Windows is most likely used for office and gaming while Mac is used more for photography and video editing.

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

Member #
    Friends
    no thats just an old saying
    Macs can do all of your normal office stuff because it has office for mac (Which is made by microsoft) but there just a bit more expensive

who cares anyway you just choose the system you're comfortable with and some people don't want out of their comfort zone
    If something isn't working try turning it off and on again

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Glad I don't have to worry about all these current Window's products. Currently using Mac OS X Tiger on an iBook G4 - no problems.

However, I remember having good experiences with Windows '95 ages ago playing Need for Speed.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    Glad I don't have to worry about all these current Window's products. Currently using Mac OS X Tiger on an iBook G4 - no problems.

However, I remember having good experiences with Windows '95 ages ago playing Need for Speed.
    The only 2 things I like about apple is its their background for using Open Source based software and operating systems as its core and the Cinema display.

Check my Profile for information on my PC Tech Support services.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Check my Blog for "Program of the Week" every Tuesday. Suggestions welcome, PM me.

Member #
    Friends
    Windows xP Media Centre Edition for life, I hate Vista, though I am warming up to it's GUI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple Guy
    Well now come on i you were given a mac you would use it
    Stop being so biased just because you have had some problems. Maybe it was your computer that was bad and not itunesz
    You're banished from all Microsoft related threads, we don't care to buy into your iLife or own a Mac at any point and time.

Just because a computer-illiterate 87 year old can use one does not make it good.[/end anti-Apple campaign]
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy
    I wanted to get XP for my laptop but for some reason they only sold ones with Vista.
    You were shopping at the wrong place. Dell still offers laptops with XP. You can even order them that way online, without having to do anything special.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by sremick
    You were shopping at the wrong place. Dell still offers laptops with XP. You can even order them that way online, without having to do anything special.
    Well that would depend on if he got Home edition (which I think is either cheaper or the same price as Vista) or Professional (which I think is more expensive than Vista).

Old Signature

"I don't mean to seem like I care about material things, like a social status."

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by manred
    Well that would depend on if he got Home edition (which I think is either cheaper or the same price as Vista) or Professional (which I think is more expensive than Vista).
    Huh? How does whether XP is available or not (my point) depend at all with how much they're charging for it? As it turns out, XP Home costs the same as Vista Home Basic, and XP Professional is the same as Vista Business (+$99), but that's besides the point. My point was you can get a laptop with XP pre-installed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by 261311
    Windows xP Media Centre Edition for life, I hate Vista, though I am warming up to it's GUI.

You're banished from all Microsoft related threads, we don't care to buy into your iLife or own a Mac at any point and time.

Just because a computer-illiterate 87 year old can use one does not make it good.[/end anti-Apple campaign]
    You know that I do own a vista laptop and a media center pc?
    Lol
    If something isn't working try turning it off and on again

Ads