Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Girl Problems!

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1026-7977-4441-8732
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomheart
    Some thoughts:

I wish it were warm enough here to play basketball outside.

Grammar, spelling, and punctuation clearly aren't you strong suits.

What does this have to do with the Wii?

Oh, and as far as your "problems", you clearly have much bigger problems than with girls, most prominently the fact that you're a dumbass. No offense. You clearly lack any and all insight.

As for your girl problems, I suppose the old adage of "You made your bed, not go sleep in it" applies here. You screwed up, so deal with it.
    we have a LITTERAL one here. and ya she would never just leave me alone after things like this. BUT girls are very emotional.P.S if u posted here u just said u were a girl lol

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by boelsma
    In holland we have a saying: when you burn your ass, you have to sit on the blisters. Good luck in finding a new girlfriend.
    Awesome saying.

Holds very true too.

What I'd do...

...tell her the truth of what happened. If she still wants you after that, fair game. If she doesn't, move on and learn from this mistake.

Afterall, that's what life's about, making mistakes and learning from them.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    If you thought your relationship was that stable you wouldn't have done it anyway, not even thought about it.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Lol, I've never been slapped... I've never cheated either. I guess that's karma, maybe you should've said that two letter word: "no".

Another Dutchie on here! Yay.
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    0776-1080-1950-3003
    Find a new girl or hook up with the new girl you were making out with. It's not worth the trouble trying to get back with your old girl. She'll just bring this up everyday your with her and make you miserable. NOT WORTH IT! To many hotties to waste time with one that's gonna want to do nothing but make your life as sh***y as possible when you're with her.

Bottom Line: Learn from your mistake and move on
    In search of serious Midwest Brawlers! Wii Code and Name in Sig!

Brawl Name: TecDJ
    Brawl Friend Code: 5284-1076-1637

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger
    If you thought your relationship was that stable you wouldn't have done it anyway, not even thought about it.
    Uh oh...I gotz sumtin 2 tell u emma. I liek, went 2 dis partay, and liek...der was dis grl and uh...we uh...made out. LOL

Anyway...you sir, are an idiot. And the fact that you had to ask that question on an internet forum...wow...

Emma, none of these people could get an internet relationship...they'd die without touch in a week.

M'bating to Z Suit Samus Atomheart's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by miiwiiwii
    we have a LITTERAL one here. and ya she would never just leave me alone after things like this. BUT girls are very emotional.P.S if u posted here u just said u were a girl lol
    I honestly did not understand 90% of what you've written. Yet another problem much grander than your current "girl" problems.

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Well...I'm not sure. Surely none of the people who are only saying "other fish in the sea"

Edit: Atomheart...you know the Grammar Nazi movement could always use another minion.

Member #
    Friends
    4005-0628-2206-3853
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Uh oh...I gotz sumtin 2 tell u emma. I liek, went 2 dis partay, and liek...der was dis grl and uh...we uh...made out. LOL

Anyway...you sir, are an idiot. And the fact that you had to ask that question on an internet forum...wow...

Emma, none of these people could get an internet relationship...they'd die without touch in a week.
    lol couldn't have said that better myself

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Quote Originally Posted by technodj
    Find a new girl or hook up with the new girl you were making out with. It's not worth the trouble trying to get back with your old girl. She'll just bring this up everyday your with her and make you miserable. NOT WORTH IT! To many hotties to waste time with one that's gonna want to do nothing but make your life as sh***y as possible when you're with her.

Bottom Line: Learn from your mistake and move on
    Do you always treat girls like this? I'd find a divorce lawyer now to save time, lol. I wouldn't date a girl solely on her looks, that's just shallow.

Try and find someone who you genuinelly like to spend time with, and they like to spend time with you. That way you never get tired of eachother, . I don't date every girl who asks me out, I usually date the bright and chirpy type. Unfortunately, I do have a few shallow bones in my body... the lady does have to be attractive.
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Ads