LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Hello

  1. #11
    Banned miiwiiwii's Avatar
    Member #
    42641
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hoover
    Posts
    252
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1026-7977-4441-8732
    Quote Originally Posted by JCpackers05
    well if shes ever in her room or anywhere with a guy and the doors closed you can stand outside it and try and listen in...hmmm. and if they're outside somewhere you could watch from a window or something...idk tricky tricky
    i could just ask her bestfriend ashley 2 watch her and tell mee anything she knows but girls keep their discussions 2 themselves

  2. #12
    NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC JCpackers05's Avatar
    Member #
    623
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    United States, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,377
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    thats a pretty good way. but then theres always the risk of her telling your sister of your evil ways...lol
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

    And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.


    Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

  3. #13
    Banned miiwiiwii's Avatar
    Member #
    42641
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hoover
    Posts
    252
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1026-7977-4441-8732
    Quote Originally Posted by JCpackers05
    thats a pretty good way. but then theres always the risk of her telling your sister of your evil ways...lol
    EXACTLY

  4. #14
    NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC JCpackers05's Avatar
    Member #
    623
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    United States, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,377
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    you are in a sticky situation my friend. and in my opinion, the more important thing in your situation is getting back with your girlfriend. but to do that. your gonna need to find the absolute PERFECT way to prove that you really care about her. otherwise she is never gonna believe you...
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

    And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.


    Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

  5. #15
    Banned miiwiiwii's Avatar
    Member #
    42641
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hoover
    Posts
    252
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1026-7977-4441-8732
    Quote Originally Posted by JCpackers05
    you are in a sticky situation my friend. and in my opinion, the more important thing in your situation is getting back with your girlfriend. but to do that. your gonna need to find the absolute PERFECT way to prove that you really care about her. otherwise she is never gonna believe you...
    HA! already tooken care of. i invited her family over for dinner next thursday..shes comin 2.

  6. #16
    NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC JCpackers05's Avatar
    Member #
    623
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    United States, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,377
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    nice! in that case im sure you've got it all planned out, or atleast what you hope is going to happen! lol.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

    And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.


    Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

  7. #17
    Banned miiwiiwii's Avatar
    Member #
    42641
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hoover
    Posts
    252
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1026-7977-4441-8732
    Quote Originally Posted by JCpackers05
    nice! in that case im sure you've got it all planned out, or atleast what you hope is going to happen! lol.
    i better prepare a good speech

  8. #18
    WiiChat Member ARav989's Avatar
    Member #
    8001
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    New Joisey 0_o
    Posts
    1,204
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6597-7058-7157-6973
    JC, you're right but let's look at this a different way.

    Miiwiiwii, I'm sure you were her age once. Imagine you were the younger sibling, and you had an over protective sister. You were making out with a girl, she comes out and pushes her to the ground. Would you like it very much?

    I understand you're being protective, this is natural, but she's just getting a little intimate with a guy. You've made out with a girl, right? Would you want this intimacy to be interrupted? Just talk to her. Tell her you're looking out for her but make sure she knows not to go too far.

    I hope this helped you look at it from a different way.


    "We've all been down this path before
    You're trapped in this town
    And it wears you down
    When we leave today maybe you'll understand
    That this constant struggle isn't always in the palm of our hands."

  9. #19
    Banned miiwiiwii's Avatar
    Member #
    42641
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hoover
    Posts
    252
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1026-7977-4441-8732
    Quote Originally Posted by ARav989
    JC, you're right but let's look at this a different way.

    Miiwiiwii, I'm sure you were her age once. Imagine you were the younger sibling, and you had an over protective sister. You were making out with a girl, she comes out and pushes her to the ground. Would you like it very much?

    I understand you're being protective, this is natural, but she's just getting a little intimate with a guy. You've made out with a girl, right? Would you want this intimacy to be interrupted? Just talk to her. Tell her you're looking out for her but make sure she knows not to go too far.

    I hope this helped you look at it from a different way.
    good point,but my dad put this under my resposibility(didnt literrely say it but was implied).

  10. #20
    NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC JCpackers05's Avatar
    Member #
    623
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    United States, New Jersey
    Posts
    1,377
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i agree with ARav. but still feel that if you think the guy is completly horribly wrong for her and she definitly shouldnt be with that guy then you can take action! lol.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

    And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.


    Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

jcpackers05

Click on a term to search for related topics.