Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Bustin makes me feel good powerpc127's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3083-0092-7721-0385

Video game darwin awards

For those who don't know, Darwin Awards (darwinawards.com) are given to people who died for being incredibly stupid. For instance, people who don't understand that gasoline and fire don't mix very well or people that can manage to drown themselves in their kitchen sink all deserve Darwin Awards. If you haven't checked the site out, you should. Anyways, I decided to make a thread where you post your stories of stupid deaths in video games. For example, I'm sure we've all tried to kill the cow in RE4 but didn't want to waste ammo. If so, then you were probably impaled by its horn after stabbing it a few times.

My video game Darwin Award moment was when I chose to pick up a live grenade to throw it back in COD3. It landed far enough away from me that I had to chase it and when I picked it up, the timer was very low. It exploded almost immediately in my hand, killing me.

Thanks for the sweet sig idjut
    GH3 code:051661839119 you're goin' down
    -=Join the 1st Church of Ramen (1CR)=-
    PM Zoro11031 to join

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpc127
    For those who don't know, Darwin Awards (darwinawards.com) are given to people who died for being incredibly stupid. For instance, people who don't understand that gasoline and fire don't mix very well or people that can manage to drown themselves in their kitchen sink all deserve Darwin Awards. If you haven't checked the site out, you should. Anyways, I decided to make a thread where you post your stories of stupid deaths in video games. For example, I'm sure we've all tried to kill the cow in RE4 but didn't want to waste ammo. If so, then you were probably impaled by its horn after stabbing it a few times.

My video game Darwin Award moment was when I chose to pick up a live grenade to throw it back in COD3. It landed far enough away from me that I had to chase it and when I picked it up, the timer was very low. It exploded almost immediately in my hand, killing me.
    Mine was in Urban Terror.

I threw a grenade and it bounced back. It killed me and 3 of my team-members

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

Spoiler Alert!

52 Members and still growing!

Bustin makes me feel good powerpc127's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3083-0092-7721-0385
    Honorable Mention:
    In Red Steel I was supposed to follow some guy down a hall (I was playing at a friend's so I forget who and where). I managed to wedge myself between him and an open door and both of us became stuck in place. I had to reset eventually.

Thanks for the sweet sig idjut
    GH3 code:051661839119 you're goin' down
    -=Join the 1st Church of Ramen (1CR)=-
    PM Zoro11031 to join

Ads