LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 24 of 24
  1. #21
    JP Photobook Expert Liger_zero9999's Avatar
    Member #
    14259
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    1,010
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    i get snacks from japan quite often from my friends. this is what i have eaten, tho i did not like the "big katsu" ( deep fried tofu sheets that have been crumbed)















    i liked everything that i was sent, except that dam "big katsu"


    Japan 2008 Trip : Totally worth it
    Japan 2009 Trip : Never going to forget the memories

    Australia 2010: Importing Nissan V35 350GT Skyline Complete
    Japan 2011: November -> December 2011 Complete

    Japan 2012 -> 2070: job hunting

    Quote Originally Posted by Nori-chan
    i think if i was teaching you,you start thinking something else,and it would make it harder for you to learn!

  2. #22
    Tip#67: Sell Your Wii Deanis's Avatar
    Member #
    2976
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,701
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    Went to Africa about 6months ago.
    So I spose everything we ate was foreign.
    We had chipatis every morning ,which are pretty much massive pancakes, with banana and heaps of sugar.
    Theres alot of people that sell stuff on the sides of the road, some people were selling 'kebabs'...they just looked like roasted rats on a stick, needless to say I didnt eat em.
    But chipatis I can recommend, I'd eat em everyday :P


    "If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."


  3. #23
    WiiChat Member Celeste's Avatar
    Member #
    28191
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,213
    Friends
    18
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2937-4259-9208-4198
    Quote Originally Posted by Liger_zero9999
    i get snacks from japan quite often from my friends. this is what i have eaten, tho i did not like the "big katsu" ( deep fried tofu sheets that have been crumbed)

    i liked everything that i was sent, except that dam "big katsu"
    Pocky and Pretz are amazing aren't they? Haha. Is the green-ish box of Pocky the green tea mousse flavor?
    Have you tried Hello Panda cookies? AMAZING. I'm eating them now >.>

  4. #24
    JP Photobook Expert Liger_zero9999's Avatar
    Member #
    14259
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    1,010
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Pocky and Pretz are amazing aren't they? Haha. Is the green-ish box of Pocky the green tea mousse flavor?
    Have you tried Hello Panda cookies? AMAZING. I'm eating them now >.>
    yes they are

    you can get the chocolate and strawberry here where i live, but not in packets like those shown. you can not get any otherflavours. thas why she sent somemarble pocky too .


    never tried the hello panda cookies. but i have tried a treat called " yam yam".. there good


    Japan 2008 Trip : Totally worth it
    Japan 2009 Trip : Never going to forget the memories

    Australia 2010: Importing Nissan V35 350GT Skyline Complete
    Japan 2011: November -> December 2011 Complete

    Japan 2012 -> 2070: job hunting

    Quote Originally Posted by Nori-chan
    i think if i was teaching you,you start thinking something else,and it would make it harder for you to learn!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts