You know I was joking, Jam.
Sorry, nothing that big, DT.
I also seem to think I have a chance in Music.
I often write music/poetry if you will, and play guitar with my friend. But we don't have a band or anything really..we need a drummer and we are good to go.
But I always say to myself..Music Brandon..Music will be your life
Guess I need a bit of a reality check.
You know I was joking, Jam.
Sorry, nothing that big, DT.
Not to fit a mold,Not to join a trend,Not to follow a crowd
Impossible is nothing.Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
- A dream of mine is to be able to free run or parkour
my plan for the next few years
graduate by next year(some how.....)
buy a car april 21st(mai 18th birthday)
move out once this semester ends
go to europe sometime and travel the continent
now more factoids
this is mai job
i twirl sticks around and cook meals
i am a ninja, and collect kunais, shurikens, swords etc.
i'm currently working on the ability to do a backflip off a wall (hurt my neck a whlie ago)
i have owned every nintendo home console except for the virtual boy(and i've owned a gameboy, advance and an advance sp)
favourite shows: house, lost, prison break, corner gas, heroes
favourite bands: artic monkeys, streetlight manifesto
i ahve a cat and a dog, and i make them fight all the time
in the last year and a half i bought myself a laptop, wii, blackberry(that's not even released yet), and an ipod touch ( yeah i kinda need the best of the best)
planning on buying a ds and a paintball gun soon
mentioned above, skorp said he has a fear of losing hair, i share that fear
i also have a fear of open space(they made a joke about how pathetic this is on my favourite show, corner gas
oh uhhh i'm going to drive to the mall and buy no more heroes right now, i'll add some more later
Last edited by mushroomedmario; 02-04-2008 at 02:35 PM.
the mario that's roomed with mush
my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests
- I care about my appearance, yet I don't find myself horrifically attractive I'm still vain.
- I always aim to appear confident with everyone
- I'm a perfectionist, if I'm not happy with something, I can't leave it (unless it's something I have no interest in whatsoever)
- I have high-standards with girlfriends.
- I'm generally very sociable, whether I feel like being so or not, and am generally friendly with everyone.
- I have mood swings.
- I used to go to the gym, and be such a fan of sport. Then one day, a couple of years ago, coming out from the gym I got assaulted by two boys, which affected me completly, preventing me from wanting to leave the house much. I practically gave up sport since then - yet I still love it.
- I try to stay at good posture at all times. I used to slouch, not liking being so tall; until I taught myself how to be proud of who I am.
- I laugh at practically anything, because I enjoy doing so.
- I joined WiiChat not long after a couple of family crisis's, which caused me to feel unsociable with my friends and everyone around me, only feeling comfortable around these parts.
- I can be two-faced. Some people I don't like, and will tell another mate that I don't like them, but be so nice to 'em. I really hate making other people feel bad. No harm done, right?
- I fractured my ankle bouncing on a trampoline once (enough said?)
- I'm easily entertained. Could sit in a empty room for a day, and wouldn't be close to dying of boredom.
- I enjoyed doing this
- I am female (omigosh Tyler)
- I have blonde hair and blue eyes.
- I'm 5"4.
- I went to an all girls' Catholic school...
- I used to be taller than everyone when I was ten.
- An opinion about yourself is not a fact, just to clarify!
- I have no flexibility in my body whatsoever.
- I have a Danish background, yar.
- I do not speak a word of Danish.
- My dad left me when I was 22 months old.
- I can't say 'no' to people when they ask for money, especially now the tramps are getting polite.
- I am in an internet relationship, but not for long.
- I love Adam so very much.
- Normally, I don't trust people until after a year or so.
- I listen to Virgin Radio all the time.
- I haven't seen snow in over a decade now!
- I have no real friends.
- I have about 5 friends I met on the internet 2 years ago.
- I have met two people online.
- I AM ARROGANT.
- If you're an idiot, I will tell you.
- I hold my pen funny and have been ridiculed many times and feel stupid writing things for the bank.
- I'm a bloody snaker and love it.
- I hate clothes shopping.
- I don't wear makeup.
- I don't wear high heels.
- I rarely get my hair cut.
- I talk to my sister way too much.
- I can't be bothered writing anything else.
I love you, Adam.
True.Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
I will keep as a side project , I need to focus more on other things.
But being involved in Music in some form would be really great.
- I used to think I was adopted
- My biggest crush ever was on my chemistry teacher
- I have big dreams, and have no doubt that I can fulfill them.
- Being tanned gives me so much confidence
- I've had three fights, and been close to having dozens more.
- First time I saw a friend getting beaten up so I went to stop it and it ended in a fight.
- Second time a girl broke into my grandfathers car and was taking money out of there, I'm really protective over them.
- Third time a girl pushed me off a chair just to show off in front of some people, she chose the wrong person
- I won the three.
- I'm really protective over the ones I love.
- I have a really wierd big toe that I've posted on here before (it's gotten worse though o.0)
- I'm a neat freak, almost to the point of OCD
Last edited by surfinrach90; 02-04-2008 at 02:36 PM.
I like how you completely changed the mood in seconds with the last postOriginally Posted by surfinrach90
You have an interesting sense of shoe style? Those Cap'n America shoes were awesome.
-i sleep facing the window,i feel i cant go to sleep facing my door
-if im at a sleep over i dont change
-i have a dark side(no joke)
-im prolly the most heartless person youll meet(as everyone says)
-i keep 4 ds game sout at a time to swap as i play
-i hope one day ill be a cartoonist for TV
-i do my homework at 5
-ive kept at least 30 cents a day in a jar since last year,and its full
-i cant remember anything else
~if i owned a death note.you would be first!
Spoiler Alert!Wii:1-09-07!!! 2nd Person In Town To Get Diamond!
Spoiler Alert!Originally Posted by KiwiOriginally Posted by Iranian WiiOriginally Posted by Ssbb LoverOriginally Posted by 24tolifeOriginally Posted by SovietoOriginally Posted by Half EmptyOriginally Posted by Frogger