LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 493
  1. #481
    Se Habla Español GCommander's Avatar
    Member #
    60521
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,647
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by DRMARIO View Post
    You just personified ignorance!

    I'm almost speechless.
    Now that you are speachless....stay quiet

    I just hate having to look up words.


    I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.



    My AllisBrawl profile

  2. Ads


  3. #482
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Last two... wow... just wow

  4. #483
    WiiChat Member Lewi T's Avatar
    Member #
    25688
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by GCommander
    Soccer is stupid itself already. Well the fans are. They are way into the game.
    So I'm stupid for being passionate about something? And that's a lot of people you're calling stupid by the way.

    Not to mention how boring and long the games are.
    It can't be that boring given that it's the most watched and followed sport in the entire world. Lol that games are too long for you? Damn kids and their short attention spans nowadays.

    Go watch your movie.
    I just did, it was average.

    No I haven't seen any four leaf clovers because I live in a city not a rural country area.
    Lmao Jack I think you are over-estimating him.

    When they call me a yank I don't get offended because I'm not white.
    Are you American?

    Football is boring to watch.
    Okay, that's fair enough from your point of view.

    All they do is pass the ball hoping that it will reach the other side and scoring but it's boring to watch because that's the whole game and it's just boring.
    Wait, how is that different from pretty much every team and ball-based sport? In American football they essentially just want to pass the ball hoping it will reach the other side and score. In basketball they essentially just want to pass the ball hoping it will reach the other side and score.

    Not to mention how a lot of the players are pussys. They fall and complain that they want a Free Kick or Penalty.
    Yeah, it's called diving, and simulation. And some players are cunts. Obviously players will attempt things to con the referee, it happens in every sport.

    American Football has way more action than Football and when someone gets tackled there is no complaining.
    You see, I hate having to compare the two since I actually enjoy American football. But damn, are you messin'? The amount of stop-starting is ridiculous. Football is constant action, wherever the ball is on the pitch is relevant to the game and must be watched.

    NASCAR is usually watched by rednecks. I don't watch it. All they do is drive fast and turn left.
    Indeed.

    Basketball is more exiting than any of the sports mentioned above.
    I wouldn't go that far.

    The US won the basketball tournament during the Olympics.
    Erm, lol. Obviously.

    I can't understand some Britain words. No wonder Family Guy and a whole bunch of TV shows make fun of you guys.
    You should see the way yanks are taken the piss out of on TV, hell, half the time you're they the piss out of you, you lot don't even realise.

    Just speak normal English like the one that is taught world wide.
    If you spoke 'normal English' in the first place then none of this would have occurred.

  5. #484
    Se Habla Español GCommander's Avatar
    Member #
    60521
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,647
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T View Post
    So I'm stupid for being passionate about something? And that's a lot of people you're calling stupid by the way.

    Have you seen those guys that paint their face, take of their shirts, or even streak onto the field?
    It can't be that boring given that it's the most watched and followed sport in the entire world. Lol that games are too long for you? Damn kids and their short attention spans nowadays.

    The reason that it's the most popular sport in the world is because all you need to play the game is a ball. You could put your shirts or anything from a soda can to a stick as a goal posts and there you have a soccer field. You don't need too much money for equipment so poorer country's could make teams.
    I just did, it was average.



    Lmao Jack I think you are over-estimating him.


    No shit Sherlock
    Are you American?


    Yes I'm American. No my parents aren't white they are Mexican. I think that you forgot that we are talking about the UNITED States. That means that there are people from all over the world in the U.S.
    Okay, that's fair enough from your point of view.



    Wait, how is that different from pretty much every team and ball-based sport? In American football they essentially just want to pass the ball hoping it will reach the other side and score. In basketball they essentially just want to pass the ball hoping it will reach the other side and score.


    Because no soccer player does cool fancy tricks while dribbling a ball.
    Yeah, it's called diving, and simulation. And some players are cunts. Obviously players will attempt things to con the referee, it happens in every sport.


    Most of the times it doesn't even look serious. They look like pansies the way they fall.
    You see, I hate having to compare the two since I actually enjoy American football. But damn, are you messin'? The amount of stop-starting is ridiculous. Football is constant action, wherever the ball is on the pitch is relevant to the game and must be watched.


    I hardly watch American Football and that does get annoying. I only care about my hometown team not the rest.
    Indeed.



    I wouldn't go that far.



    Erm, lol. Obviously.



    You should see the way yanks are taken the piss out of on TV, hell, half the time you're they the piss out of you, you lot don't even realise.



    If you spoke 'normal English' in the first place then none of this would have occurred.
    -I hate my dads cooking
    -He puts tomatoes with a whole bunch of food.


    I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.



    My AllisBrawl profile

  6. #485
    Controversial. DRMARIO's Avatar
    Member #
    40
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,885
    Friends
    6
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Just posting to budge the thread to the top of the page.

    Enoch was right.


  7. #486
    HITLER ME JEZ King Wiired's Avatar
    WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    907
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
    Posts
    5,503
    Friends
    32
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by GCommander View Post
    -I hate my dads cooking
    -He puts tomatoes with a whole bunch of food.
    Next time I'm in a foul mood, I'm arguing with you. Just to let you know.

  8. #487
    mnehh CrocoLylee's Avatar
    Member #
    55644
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Greenock, Scotland.
    Posts
    478
    Friends
    7
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    @GCommander.

    Dear child,

    You are a cunt.

    Yours always,
    Everyone.

  9. #488
    Se Habla Español GCommander's Avatar
    Member #
    60521
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    1,647
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    F*** you two I'm not in an aurguing mood. Your mom is a ****.

    -I need to take my brother to school on a bike.
    -He doesn't weigh much but it's far.
    -His school is like 3 1/2 miles far.


    I ain't adding anymore Brawl Friend Codes.



    My AllisBrawl profile

  10. #489
    Super Ninjarator Foxy's Avatar
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    20731
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,700
    Friends
    22
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by GCommander View Post
    F*** you two I'm not in an aurguing mood. Your mom is a ****.
    Oh dear

  11. #490
    WiiChat Member Lewi T's Avatar
    Member #
    25688
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    What the fucking fuck? Sort your post out so it's understandable please. Did you see how nicely arranged mine was? It was like a delicate flower sprouting from some wonderfully moist and well-fed soil. Just beautiful. Anyway, I'll attempt to respond.

    Have you seen those guys that paint their face, take of their shirts, or even streak onto the field?
    Erm. That happens in every sport. And people who streak onto the field aren't 'too into it', they're just doing it for fame.

    The reason that it's the most popular sport in the world is because all you need to play the game is a ball. You could put your shirts or anything from a soda can to a stick as a goal posts and there you have a soccer field. You don't need too much money for equipment so poorer country's could make teams.
    Yeah, but it's still the most popular sport in the world. Therefore it obviously can't be that boring.

    No shit Sherlock
    Lmao. You just realised you just blew yourself, right?

    Yes I'm American.
    Therefore I stand by my comment when I referred to you as a 'yank'.

    No my parents aren't white they are Mexican. I think that you forgot that we are talking about the UNITED States. That means that there are people from all over the world in the U.S.
    Huh? :S What's any of that got to do with anything?

    Because no soccer player does cool fancy tricks while dribbling a ball.
    Wait, you being sarcastic or? If you are then you're proving me right. If you're not then you obviously haven't got a clue.

    Most of the times it doesn't even look serious. They look like pansies the way they fall.
    I think you've been watching too many YouTube videos of players diving, which is usually players in like the Uzbekistan third division. Jimmy Bullard aside (:P), of course it looks serious. 90% of the time, when a player goes down, it's valid. And 90% of those times, a player can't help how he falls, it just happens. Let me snap you and then you can decide if you look like a pansy when you fall.

    I hardly watch American Football and that does get annoying. I only care about my hometown team not the rest.
    Fair enough. I'm glad you care about your hometown team.

    Your mom is a ****.
    My mum is a dear? Aww, thanks =) She really is.
    Last edited by Lewi T; 07-21-2009 at 10:36 AM.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

police term: yocking

,

richard kopchock divorce

Click on a term to search for related topics.